SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

12022011190741_bianca_jones.jpg

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/3ce...3d2b2d0782ec6/

2-year-old Bianca Jones disappeared from Detroit, Michigan on Friday, December 2, 2011. Her father reported that he had been carjacked with Bianca inside the car early that morning. A short time later, his car was found a few blocks away with the engine running, and no sign of Bianca in the vehicle. An AMBER Alert was then issued for Bianica. Investigators have stated that they are questioning the authenticity of her father's story. He failed a polygraph. Bianca is still missing.

Anyone with information and/or tips:
Crime Stoppers (anonymous): 1-800-SPEAK-UP (1-800-773-2587).
Detroit Police Department: 313-596-2260

NCMEC: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-845-5678)

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Information & Support Thread

Thanks for keeping Bianca's thread on the front page. I will be :furious: if yet another parent gets away with the (likely) death of their child, whether accidental or deliberate. This happens far too often, and these poor excuses for parents need to be held accountable for endangering or murdering their offspring. Children should not be disposable! jmo

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

Resolve to call with any information which may help find Bianca and bring her justice!

I've been checking threads by phone..still thinking of this wee one daily, hoping for a break in the case. Working has kept me away.

Another Day with no mention of Bianca.....

:waiting: :praying:

~

I really hope that this man does not get away with this. This is a NEW year. It is 2012. No longer will we allow parents to 'disappear ' their kids and walk away from it. JUSTICE for Bianca and Sky and Amir and all of the rest!

I really hope that this man does not get away with this. This is a NEW year. It is 2012. No longer will we allow parents to 'disappear ' their kids and walk away from it. JUSTICE for Bianca and Sky and Amir and all of the rest!

I think that LEA's are going to have to be bold and just start charging some of these parents, as they originally did with Casey when her story made no sense. Yes, Caylee was found, but she was charged prior to that, right? Even though the outcome was not what was wanted or expected, Florida did the right thing in charging her and other states need to take the same action. I think juries will begin to hold parents accountable when their children "vanish" and their stories have fallen apart...

Yet it is very difficult to prove ANY case without a body, much less a child. I fear we won't see much in the way of progress in the current cases in 2012 and only hope to be wrong.

I think that LEA's are going to have to be bold and just start charging some of these parents, as they originally did with Casey when her story made no sense. Yes, Caylee was found, but she was charged prior to that, right? Even though the outcome was not what was wanted or expected, Florida did the right thing in charging her and other states need to take the same action. I think juries will begin to hold parents accountable when their children "vanish" and their stories have fallen apart...

Yet it is very difficult to prove ANY case without a body, much less a child. I fear we won't see much in the way of progress in the current cases in 2012 and only hope to be wrong.

I agree with you. There is a difference between cases like Robyn Gardners, where she is missing and it seems logical that GG was the culprit. The difference is that she is an adult, so there is always the remote possibility that she was personally responsible for her own disappearance somehow.

But when it is a toddler or an infant---then no way. In those cases the parent or guardian should be held responsible. You cannot and should not be able to say any old thing you want to try and get away with the baby being gone. :mad:

I agree with you. There is a difference between cases like Robyn Gardners, where she is missing and it seems logical that GG was the culprit. The difference is that she is an adult, so there is always the remote possibility that she was personally responsible for her own disappearance somehow.

But when it is a toddler or an infant---then no way. In those cases the parent or guardian should be held responsible. You cannot and should not be able to say any old thing you want to try and get away with the baby being gone. :mad:

But a lot of people believe that a young child MAY have been taken, more so than they would believe an adult would be taken. And unless there is a history of child abuse, you don't have the background that you may have in cases between, say, a husband and missing wife, which add to circumstantial evidence. I just know there have been very few cases where a parent has been charged with murder when the child is never found...JMO

I went to sleep thinking about you last night Bianca. Praying today is the day we find answers to your disappearance. That your dad grows a set by revealing the truth about what really happened givnig you the dignity you so deserve.

I think about you, your mommy, and your maternal family every day baby girl. Keeping you all in my prayers.

DH asked me yesterday if there had been any news in Bianca's case. When I told him that there has been virtually no mention of her in the media since December 26, he said that I should contact WDIV and ask them to do some type of update on the missing child. I'm beginning to think that this will become a cold case and that no one will be held accountable for Bianca's disappearance/death :furious: jmo

DH asked me yesterday if there had been any news in Bianca's case. When I told him that there has been virtually no mention of her in the media since December 26, he said that I should contact WDIV and ask them to do some type of update on the missing child. I'm beginning to think that this will become a cold case and that no one will be held accountable for Bianca's disappearance/death :furious: jmo

BBM. Let's hope that is part of LE's strategy. Perhaps LE has asked the media to hold back on reporting in order to allow the person(s) they believe responsible to become complacent and make enough mistakes that LE can tie up all they need to ensure not only charges but a conviction.

I'm not ready to give up on DPD solving this case and ensuring the person(s) responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Say it's not so:(
He was the last person to been seen with her...people saw him hurt her...what about the decomp?
Dh says...they may very well be waiting, on the dna to come back from analysis to see if it's a match..then make a move. I'm leaning on his expertise..however, with no news....who knows what the hell is happening. :(

Say it's not so:(
He was the last person to been seen with her...people saw him hurt her...what about the decomp?
Dh says...they may very well be waiting, on the dna to come back from analysis to see if it's a match..then make a move. I'm leaning on his expertise..however, with no news....who knows what the hell is happening. :(

BBM. Excellent point I hadn't considered. LE hasn't exactly come out and said they have no physical evidence in this case. Perhaps there was more than just the scent of decomp found in both the car and D'Andre's home which is still in a forensics lab. And once that comes back, boom, an arrest or several arrests. I'll bet several arrests because at that point, LE will likely have enough evidence to prove obstruction and/or accessory charges.

Still thinking of you and praying for you every day Bianca.
We are not going to forget you precious baby girl.

Dearest little Bianca,
I haven't forgotten about you and continue to hope and pray that whoever harmed you will eventually be brought to justice.

Still thinking of you Bianca and checking in to see the status....

:heartbeat:

Forgive me if I missed it, but whatever happened to the warrant that was supposed to be decided on a couple weeks back?

Forgive me if I missed it, but whatever happened to the warrant that was supposed to be decided on a couple weeks back?

--the warrant was to be decided on by the prosecutor's office "in january", or "in the New Year"--- there wasn't a specific date given.

-- by the way-----i hadn't seen this article.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111224/NEWS01/111224017/Bianca-Jones-missing-Detroit

Banika Jones appeared composed and stoic for much of the first hour of a Christmas Eve vigil service honoring her daughter, missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones, at Greater Phillips Temple Church of God.

She spoke occasionally to her family and her 7-year-old daughter, Bella. But Jones’ eyes lit up as she beamed, clapping and singing along with Bella to “Jesus Loves Me” for the dozens of people in the pews.

The service included an offering collected for the Jones family and ended with Christmas Eve gift-giving to Bella and her mother.

--the warrant was to be decided on by the prosecutor's office "in january", or "in the New Year"--- there wasn't a specific date given.

Thanks, didn't know if I had missed any news on it, but apparently not. they are taking their sweet time! ugh!!!:maddening:

This is OT with regard to missing toddler, Bianca Jones, but might be of interest to those who are unfamiliar with the Detroit River. A search by Coast Guard and DPD dive team is underway for a bridge maintenance worker who apparently fell into the river earlier today. Those of us who are local share concerns that Bianca may have been tossed into the river that is very close to the downtown campus of WCCC where D'Andre was reportedly going to check on financial aid on the morning that his daughter "disappeared".

Construction worker falls from Ambassador Bridge

No word on whether safety equipment was being used

Published On: Jan 11 2012 02:10:05 PM EST Updated On: Jan 11 2012 02:58:44 PM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...idge/-/1719418/7793686/-/ykjvlmz/-/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back