Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasmom View Post
    Thanks, michmi. So many possibilities on who it could be. Does the unseasonably warm weather have anything to do with bodies coming to the surface, I wonder?
    I don't know--I guess it would also depend on how long someone was there--I'm still not sure if maybe this is a more recent missing person, possibly that painter who fell off the bridge (in January? I can't remember) or Bianca. I'm going to watch the 11 p.m. news to see if maybe they have some more info.

Well, if it is the painter, at least his family will have him back finally.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:

Okay, very puzzling, based on the clothing, they do not believe it was the man painting the bridge, body had been in water "for some time" according to Channel 4.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by michmi View Post
    Okay, very puzzling, based on the clothing, they do not believe it was the man painting the bridge, body had been in water "for some time" according to Channel 4.
    Just saw the same reported on Channel 7.
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Doesn't sound like it's the recently-missing Brooklyn man - Mike Treder - who attended a science fair at Cobo Hall last week and hasn't been heard from since. See thread on this board for more details.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Cubby is online now 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Doesn't sound like it's the recently-missing Brooklyn man - Mike Treder - who attended a science fair at Cobo Hall last week and hasn't been heard from since. See thread on this board for more details.

Here is the link to Mike Treder's thread:

MI MI - Mike Treder, 58, Detroit, 14 March 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I was thinking about the man from the science fair too, thanks for mentioning him BDE.
    Last edited by KateB; 06-01-2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

O/t a second body was found in the Detroit river today. The comments under this article state it is the painter this time. Prayers to the families of both victims, whoever they may be. Hoping these searches lead to clues of Bianca. Still thinking of you daily, baby girl.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-Detroit-River

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

We have not forgotten, Bianca. Hoping today the the day you come home.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

Cubby is online now 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    I think of her often too. I pray she is found. It makes me sick her own father would just toss her away like trash. May he rot in hell for doing so.

D'andre will face justice twice. Once in this life and again in the next. Nothing he faces in this life will compare to the next.

We haven't forgotten you, Bianca. Still praying you are found so you can have the proper burial you deserve.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I guess TJ has ceased his PR campaign for his client. I'm not finding any new MSM.

I wonder when TJ will have access to the boxes and boxes of evidence he was so eager to see.

Anyone know when DL's next court hearing is?

I pray this goes to trial quickly. I hope this isn't one of those cases that takes years to go to trial.
    ~JMO~

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I guess TJ has ceased his PR campaign for his client. I'm not finding any new MSM.

I wonder when TJ will have access to the boxes and boxes of evidence he was so eager to see.

Anyone know when DL's next court hearing is?

I pray this goes to trial quickly. I hope this isn't one of those cases that takes years to go to trial.
    Preliminary exam set for April 17th. From this article:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/F...z/-/index.html

ETA: I haven't seen anything new in MSM either.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to melissasmom For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you, Bianca.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

I've had to make quite a few trips to the city the last few weeks. Each time I go down there I cant help but look at every abandon building, burned out home, over grown field or any other obscure area wondering where this poor baby is ....

I do hope she is brought home soon where she belongs.....

~
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post

I've had to make quite a few trips to the city the last few weeks. Each time I go down there I cant help but look at every abandon building, burned out home, over grown field or any other obscure area wondering where this poor baby is ....

~

Respectfully snipped. ...and then the realization hits the one person with the answers to Bianca's location isn't talking. The realization hits that hundreds of volunteers who are complete strangers went out searching those abandoned buildings, burnt out homes, over grown fields, obscure buildings and complete strangers care more about this little girl than one of two people who are supposed to love her more than anyone else.

D'Andre will reap what he has sown.

Bianca is in Jesus arms, safe from the evils of this world.

I still do pray she is found and able to receive a proper burial.

I even hope by a stranger before her dna contributor has the opportunity to make a deal.
    ~JMO~

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    April 3, 2012 at 1:02 am

Murder charges possible without body

Getting convictions in such cases is more difficult, but not impossible, legal experts say

By Mike Martindale
    The Detroit News

Michigan assistant attorney general Donna Pendergast has won two cases without a victim’s body, resulting in prison terms for five defendants. “It is not insurmountable,” she says. (David Guralnick / The Detroit News)

The filing of murder charges last month against the father of 2-year-old Bianca Jones raised eyebrows and questions: Since the Detroit toddler is still missing, how can D'Andre Lane be prosecuted in her death?

"(Prosecutors) are making the assumption that Mr. Lane's daughter is dead," Terry L. Johnson, the attorney for Bianca's father, said when Lane was arraigned March 15. "But there's no body, or even parts of a body. We still believe she's somewhere ... kidnapped or abducted."

Legal experts say in a murder case, the lack of a body makes gaining a conviction more difficult, but not impossible. They say prosecutors have won guilty verdicts in hundreds of similar cases nationwide, including several convictions in the past two decades in Michigan...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz1qzNJreGp

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

"Even taking into account 35 dismissals, acquittals or reversals on appeal, as of this January, there was a 90 percent conviction rate in no-body trials," he said.

A 90% conviction rate in no-body trials. D'Andre should think long and hard about that.

We haven't forgotten you Bianca.

Justice is coming!
    ~JMO~

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast