SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please Continue Here...

111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/91...g-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

From Tricia!!

WEBSLEUTHS RADIO EVERY SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow night at 8 PM Eastern Marc Klaas will join us on Websleuths Radio to talk about the Lemmon case.

Then we will welcome Sky Metalwala's father Solomon and his attorney Clay Terry. They will talk about the recent sighting of Sky.

Listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Also joining us will be our wonderful moderators GrandmaJ, Beach, Bessie, and perhaps a few more.

You can call in with your questions or post them here. The number to call the show live is 760...825...0933

Our last guest will be Hollly Briley the woman who found the Casey Anthony video.

Hope you join us.

Tricia

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7495834&postcount=565

There was a report released in June of last year by the US Government Accountability Office that shows a huge surge of international parental abduction cases since the two-parent consent law was enacted in 2000 - it's nearly tripled.

Having moved my own munchkins internationally its a subject near my heart because I had no idea how difficult and expensive it is to legally do so. And by rights it should be - after all, you are ripping your kids away from everything and everyone they know. I would love to believe Sky is safely tucked away half a world away but in every IPA case I have knowledge of a) a parent usually absconded with the child(ren) and b) all siblings were abducted - none were left behind.

If M, Julia and Sky were all missing (or both M and Sky) I would be fully on board with IPA but the fact that Julia seemed to so strongly prefer M, yet endorsed Solomon obtaining custody of her, despite sexual abuse allegations screams to my logic that international family abduction just cannot fit here. If there is a child that would have been protected by Julia it would have been her daughter in my opinion.

http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-11-602

I'm glad to see Sky's forum up and running again -- hopefully this new flurry of energy will help bring him home. I was up a lot in the night, horrified by what JB might have done to him. I'm crossing my fingers that this will not end in a cold case. I am heartened by the fact that Search & Seek is in contact with LE and it seems like they're still working on the case. Also, I believe they would charge JB with something if they hit a complete dead end and felt there was nothing left to do. Since that hasn't happened, I'm going assume they still feel they have something to work with. Come home, Sky!

ETA: Gitana (and anyone else), could Solomon sue the system for not protecting his children?

I agree. In the Costco picture, there are presumably four people present. There is a roast chicken container in the background and two plates with remnants of roast chicken.

Sky has nothing. Not even an empty plate. There are THREE cups present on the table. And only two of them have straws inserted in the lids.

Now, it is not uncommon for children of Sky's age to prefer to drink out of sippy cups. But, there isn't one anywhere in sight.

I agree. In the Costco picture, there are presumably four people present. There is a roast chicken container in the background and two plates with remnants of roast chicken.

Sky has nothing. Not even an empty plate. There are four cups present on the table. And only two of them have straws inserted in the lids.

Now, it is not uncommon for children of Sky's age to prefer to drink out of sippy cups. But, there isn't one anywhere in sight.

Is there a link to that photo or where I can find it? TIA

In the photos I've seen of Sky, he looks to be 18 months to 2 years old, imo.

Please excuse....I'm bringing my post over from the previous thread because I'd like to know what Search & Seek has to say. Thanks!

"Search & Seek -- I know LE had done a 1-mile radius check around JB's apartment complex as well as around the site where she reported Sky missing. Have they also done a 1-mile radius check around the home where JB used to live with Solomon? How about around Solomon's new place of residence? I'm wracking my brain, here, trying to think of where Sky could be. Also, I was wondering if Sky had any special belongings like a blankie or stuffed animal and if that was found missing. Knowing that would be very psychologically telling, I think. Thank you!"

Please excuse....I'm bringing my post over from the previous thread because I'd like to know what Search & Seek has to say. Thanks!

"Search & Seek -- I know LE had done a 1-mile radius check around JB's apartment complex as well as around the site where she reported Sky missing. Have they also done a 1-mile radius check around the home where JB used to live with Solomon? How about around Solomon's new place of residence? I'm wracking my brain, here, trying to think of where Sky could be. Also, I was wondering if Sky had any special belongings like a blankie or stuffed animal and if that was found missing. Knowing that would be very psychologically telling, I think. Thank you!"

I'm not search and seek but how would anybody know if Sky had a special blankie or stuffed animal except Julia? And she's not talking.

Missing poster. No mention of blankie or toy missing?

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/missing-sky-metalwala-2-new-poster-discontinu

Sky has nothing. Not even an empty plate. There are four cups present on the table. And only two of them have straws inserted in the lids.

Sky is holding a straw. He may have shared some chicken with his mom or her friend, if that's what they were eating. It's not unusual for a parent to share the food on their plate with their child(toddler). I've done it many times.

Untitled1a.jpg

I'm not search and seek but how would anybody know if Sky had a special blankie or stuffed animal except Julia? And she's not talking.

Missing poster. No mention of blankie or toy missing?

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/missing-sky-metalwala-2-new-poster-discontinu

Up until a certain point, there were other people present in Sky's life - SO, SJ, grandparents, uncle, daycare providers, neighbors, doctors, etc. One or more of those people might know if Sky had a transitional object (blankie, favorite toy, etc). If that object were found in JB's home, I would find that psychologically very interesting, as Sky should have had it with him when JB took him on the "drive to the hospital". It falls in line with what Jash was also referring to towards the end of the last thread -- was there evidence of a 2 year-old in the home (diapers, toddler food, etc)?

Sure, at this point, we're grasping at straws, but I'm going to keep toiling away and tossing out any ideas that come to mind in the hopes that it leads somewhere.

It's encouraging to know that Solomon met with police on Wednesday.
Metalwala also mentioned his ex-wife had once e-mailed him, saying she wanted to take the children to Russia, for unknown reasons.

The police have made no statement in this matter, although they acknowledge having met Metalwala on Wednesday.

http://ca.ibtimes.com/articles/276886/20120105/new-questions-emerge-missing-sky-metalwala-case.htm

ETA: Search & Seek -- when did JB email Solomon about taking the kids to Russia? I think this could narrow down the timeframe A LOT.

Sky is holding a straw. He may have shared some chicken with his mom or her friend, if that's what they were eating. It's not unusual for a parent to share the food on their plate with their child(toddler). I've done it many times.

Untitled1a.jpg

I don't see Sky holding anything in this particular photograph. All I see is a little boy with a hoodie on yet again sitting at a table where he's obviously too short to reach.

THANKS! I didn't see the straw in his hand!

I don't see Sky holding anything in this particular photograph. All I see is a little boy with a hoodie on yet again sitting at a table where he's obviously too short to reach.

He's holding the straw in his left hand. I don't think Costco (if that's where they are) offers high chairs for children to sit in whilst people eat at the picnic tables. Some restaurants do. I think McD does. I don't find anything suspicious in the photo at all. Julia may have told Sky and her friend to sit on the other side so she could take a picture.

The remaining plate could've been Julia's and she may have had Sky sitting on her lap whilst they both ate from it. Analyzing every photo and looking for something nefarious doesn't make it so.

Kids eat at adult tables all the time. My brothers kids (4 & 3 now) refused to sit in high chairs or booster chairs when they were Sky's age. Too cute trying to be little adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member