Corey Feldman will name 2 Hollywood paedophiles who abused him in his new book

porkchop

Reaction score
The Dancing On Ice star admits he was preyed on by many men and he plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood perverts in a tell all book.

The 40-year-old actor explained how at age 14 he was being leached upon and used by men like vultures.

He told The Sun: 'It was basically me laying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ood-paedophiles-abused-him.html#ixzz1ir2MXQAm

I agree with the comments of those who question why he has to reveal it in his book. If he wants justice and is worried about his son, why not do it legally and get the authorities involved?

So people have to buy his book to see who he names? :innocent:

I agree with the comments of those who question why he has to reveal it in his book. If he wants justice and is worried about his son, why not do it legally and get the authorities involved?

It does say in the article that he is also working with the police, they just didn't emphasis that. But he has been saying for years that he was molested by Hollywood big shots as a kid and nobody took him seriously until the other Corey died and he decided to write a book about it. So if him writing a book about it makes people seriously look into this, then more power to him.

Umm, didnt he hang out with Michael Jackson?

This seems like a cry for attention more than help and having those involved arrested or something. It's a bit confusing on why he would write a book other than to make money.

Thank god someone is finally stepping up to the plate and exposing these nasty people for what they are, if it saves just one childhood star from the abuse he and others went through then it is worth it, and he should be naming names, because those people do feel like they are above the law, bring em down, money and all .....
Go Corey !

It just doesn't sit well with me either. And if these 2 people haven't been charged/convicted, can't he get sued for slander or libel? What if it isn't true and he goes on to ruin a few lives? My only thought is the two people he's gonna mention are already dead (ala Michael Jackson).

I can tell ya, I won't be buying the book.

MOO

Mel

I thought that the two Corey's have always said that MJ never touched them?

I think they are going to out big moguls, like the ones who had virtual sex slaves with the young child actors they directed and represented.

I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out on any crimes committed against Corey (& the other Corey & loads of others) BUT there are quite probably many children still being abused and I hope this book helps to save a few.

There is no doubt in my mind that the two Corey's and many others were abused and I said not too long ago (in another thread here), I wish Corey F. would step up to the plate and risk everything to out the predators in Hollywood. I think I said someone has to be the hero.

I'm proud of him. I will buy the book. I think he deserves a few bucks for being brave enough to speak publically about his abuse and hopefully he really does name names. Think about the risk he is taking. This is Hollywood. They may blacklist him forever. Even other victims will shun him.

Yes, I'm sure he hopes to make money off it, just like anyone else who writes a book does BUT his primary motivation might just be to try and heal his own suffering, get people's heads out of the sand, and perhaps help to save a few kids. If he's working with the cops, all the better.

A few years ago in Canada, there was an NHL hockey player who outed a (junior) hockey coach. Others stepped forward after him. The stigma was HUGE but he did it anyway. He is still working for his cause.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Sh...ucation+needed+fight+abuse/5852375/story.html

People like Sheldon Kennedy and Corey Feldman are my heroes. It's gotta be a lonely road with half the world doubting you and the other half mocking you.

I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out on any crimes committed against Corey (& the other Corey & loads of others) BUT there are quite probably many children still being abused and I hope this book helps to save a few.

There is no doubt in my mind that the two Corey's and many others were abused and I said not too long ago (in another thread here), I wish Corey F. would step up to the plate and risk everything to out the predators in Hollywood. I think I said someone has to be the hero.

I'm proud of him. I will buy the book. I think he deserves a few bucks for being brave enough to speak publically about his abuse and hopefully he really does name names. Think about the risk he is taking. This is Hollywood. They may blacklist him forever. Even other victims will shun him.

Yes, I'm sure he hopes to make money off it, just like anyone else who writes a book does BUT his primary motivation might just be to try and heal his own suffering, get people's heads out of the sand, and perhaps help to save a few kids. If he's working with the cops, all the better.

A few years ago in Canada, there was an NHL hockey player who outed a (junior) hockey coach. Others stepped forward after him. The stigma was HUGE but he did it anyway. He is still working for his cause.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Sh...ucation+needed+fight+abuse/5852375/story.html

People like Sheldon Kennedy and Corey Feldman are my heroes. It's gotta be a lonely road with half the world doubting you and the other half mocking you.

I still don't get why it has to be kept secret until the book is released.

So....people buy the book to find out? :innocent:

nah. if it's not splashed all over the entertainment news sites/programs, just stroll into your local bookstore and take a quick -or not so quick- peek.

Chances are, those named will be deceased, as the dead cannot defend themselves or sue for defamation. Not saying it will be an unworthy exercise, but right now it seems to be about, more than anything else, keeping Mr Feldman's name in the news.

I think that saying that a victim of abuse is naming names because they want attention is to similar, if not the same, as the million plus other ways that perpetrators and their enablers shame their victims into silence.

I'm not saying that anyone on this board is doing that, I guess people here are just looking at things from the angles as we sleauthers tend to do. But when I hear people in and close to "the industry" focus on Feldman as a celebrity seeking attention instead of him being a victim seeking his voice, that's where my mind tends to go.

I think that saying that a victim of abuse is naming names because they want attention is to similar, if not the same, as the million plus other ways that perpetrators and their enablers shame their victims into silence.

I'm not saying that anyone on this board is doing that, I guess people here are just looking at things from the angles as we sleauthers tend to do. But when I hear people in and close to "the industry" focus on Feldman as a celebrity seeking attention instead of him being a victim seeking his voice, that's where my mind tends to go.

I wholeheartedly believe he was abused. I just don't understand why revealing the names has to be done this way. Of course people will say it's a publicity stunt because in a way, it is. Yes, he's a victim and he should do whatever it takes to "out" those that victimized him but why does the public have to wait to find out in his tell all book?

What about other victims who are not celebrities and don't have the means to write a book? What kind of message is this sending them?

He suffered through it. He has spoken out about it for years.

IMO he should be able to do with the info what he wants. It's his life story.
Nothing different than others writing books about their lives.

I hope he ruins the lives of the molesters. They deserve nothing less.

JMO

I wholeheartedly believe he was abused. I just don't understand why revealing the names has to be done this way. Of course people will say it's a publicity stunt because in a way, it is. Yes, he's a victim and he should do whatever it takes to "out" those that victimized him but why does the public have to wait to find out in his tell all book?

What about other victims who are not celebrities and don't have the means to write a book? What kind of message is this sending them?

I could be wrong, but I don't think that anyone here at WSleuths is saying that Cory F. is lying about what happened. Every sicko monster in Hollywood and certainly the men that are named in the book will say that though.

They'll also probably ask why he and Cory Haim didn't name names in their reality show. Assuming the men are dead they will ask why they didn't do that when they alive and could prevent other children from being molested. Its a horrible, horrible thing but almost all victims who talk about their abuse experience this kind of thing in one form or another.

I don't know why he is waiting for the book's release to name his abusers. I'm just saying that when it comes to his motivation for doing it this way I am going to focus on Cory being a victim who has found his voice and not a celebrity who is seeking fame. I am sure the latter is possible, being a celebrity is apart of who Cory is.

Who the abusers are is a factor in this whole thing as well. They are probably very powerful men. Feeling like the abusers have all the power keeps all survivors from talking, its why I admire those that come forward so much. But Hollywood big wigs, university football coaches, priests etc. have other powerful people protecting them with what could be considered more to lose if they could have come forward to protect Cory when all of this was actually happening. When I say that I am not minimizing the feelings of powerlessness felt by other survivors who were abused by people with less worldly success and power. Its an aspect of the abuse that is always present unless the child and the abuser are the only ones who know what is going on.

As to what message this is sending other survivors, I think it encourages them to come forward, especially if they were abused by the same individual that abused Cory.

But this is just how I see it. Its how I interpreted it when women like Oprah came forward. I hope that others who have not found their own voice will see it as I am, but I know that not all of them will.

I also know that other people who were abused will interpret what Cory is doing in other ways and their point of view is just as valid and deserving of being voiced and considered. So are those who are not survivors of abuse, especially those who participate here because we're all pro-survivor even those that have never been abused themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back