Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #1

Unhappy

also i use to have to walk home from work late at night. i would walk with my keys between my fingers pointing out.[/QUOTE]

I do this @ Walmart...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bowler For This Useful Post:

Here's the link to the courts. I can't find anything. I searched by case entry date since the names are not known:

http://www.ndcourts.gov/publicsearch...actsearch.aspx
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Here's the link to the courts. I can't find anything. I searched by case entry date since the names are not known:

Thanks, I'm coming up empty too. Of course they don't have anything for today, maybe because it's a Saturday, but I don't know.

Looks like the FBI isn't allowing the information to be made public at all.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

My local court records can take up to a week to be updated.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amymarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't understand semi-announcing her death yesterday if indeed she has not been found. That is just so odd and was mishandled, IMO.

If indeed there is a very large reward, as has been hinted at, LE should not be allowing (if they are) people to continue to search for her body if she has been found. JMO
    I think they were clear about her death, since her family and school family knew.

As far as the potential places her body may be -- they are endless remote possiblities in the MT/SD/NG, and unless LE/the FBI were asking the public for health finding her remains, I would reccommend people not search.

Maybe LE/the FBI do not want the scene trampled by the public.

I would say that Montanans are somewhat used to this based on loreet's post regarding small town Montana.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noway For This Useful Post:

Montana Mayor seems to blame oil workers in death of missing teacher

http://abcnews.go.com/US/montana-may...ry?id=15361735

This article states that her body has not been found, but investigators told her family they are convinced she is not alive.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    Montana Mayor seems to blame oil workers in death of missing teacher

http://abcnews.go.com/US/montana-may...ry?id=15361735

This article states that her body has not been found, but investigators told her family they are convinced she is not alive.
    Honestly, that statement makes me kind of sad. I understand the town is totally distraught, but I would think that the majority of the oil workers are hard-working, decent people just trying to make a living. There's always a few bad apples in any bunch, be they politicians, university coaches, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, etc.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Honestly, that statement makes me kind of sad. I understand the town is totally distraught, but I would think that the majority of the oil workers are hard-working, decent people just trying to make a living. There's always a few bad apples in any bunch, be they politicians, university coaches, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, etc.
    I agree. I would actually think the mayor would have a little more tact, but maybe not.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Now that the charges have started coming out, I am even more saddened and horrified than I was before. Sherry was alive when she was taken. If she was hit by a motor vehicle, she was NOT killed instantly, and therefore was denied proper medical care when she was hurt. That is going to haunt me, her family, all of us. How long did she suffer? The odds of survival without fire and proper winter camping gear for even a single night are small in this winter climate, even if a person has not suffered severe trauma. If they dropped her off somewhere in North Dakota (the rumor), she could have suffered a horrible death, in pain, and hypothermic. She was a cancer survivor who jogged even after surgery. I'll bet she fought for her life. I wish I could have known her.

But who knows, if they panicked, and she was moaning and struggling for her life ... they may not have waited for her to die a natural death. To say "hit and run" at this point, is far too simple. I do not blame the authorities for not wanting to commit to a description of what happened for the public record. These men are clearly not honorable - so believing their story is something no one is going to do. I also think the authorities are going to go for the most severe of all possible charges.

I am still betting on the "she was hit by a motor vehicle" theory complicated by -- alcohol, drugs, fear of job loss, something -- because it was still dark, and our roads often have little shoulder, especially if there is a ditch alongside it. In my half urban/half rural neighborhood, it is our daily experience to suddenly come upon a runner at 6:15 AM and have to drive cautiously to avoid hitting them. Honestly, I am already heartbroken for her family. I cannot even stand speculating on something worse than that.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7514559"]Presumed Located MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728