FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Please continue here...

Guess grandpa had to step over the childrens toys and play eqpt. on the patio to get to his pot shed. grrrrrrr

Am I first? I don't believe it.

Oops edited to say guess I'm second Captdj LOL

Hey folks, I need your help!

Within the past couple of days, there was a very recent news article posted (or it may have been one of you quoting what you heard or read somewhere) that LE announced they were going to begin searching again in the area around where Michelle's Hummer was found. I have been looking for that item with no luck. Does anyone remember this, and know where I can find the news item?

Within the past couple of days, there was a very recent news article posted (or it may have been one of you quoting what you heard or read somewhere) that LE announced they were going to begin searching again in the area around where Michelle's Hummer was found. I have been looking for that item with no luck. Does anyone remember this, and know where I can find the news item?

I checked the news wire daily and have not seen any publicized searches by LE in close to a month now...

If it's what I'm thinking of it's on Michelle Parker Missing Facebook page. States that Michelles family and volunteers are going back over old ground. Iirc there's also her dad or stepdad in an interview stating same, on the basis that the first searches may have been rushed. Doesn't mention if LE are joining the search.

If google maps only had a pot symbol I'd add it to the map! Maybe multiple by the time we're done with this! Who knows where this whole tangled Star Wars, Pot Growing Daddy drama will lead... One strange case that continues to grow more strange IMO!

If google maps only had a pot symbol I'd add it to the map! Maybe multiple by the time we're done with this! Who knows where this whole tangled Star Wars, Pot Growing Daddy drama will lead... One strange case that continues to grow more strange IMO!

Literally :floorlaugh:

I checked the news wire daily and have not seen any publicized searches by LE in close to a month now...

I may have my cases mixed...but wasn''t Michelle's family going to start Saturday searches, at 9:30 a.m., with one of the original places of businesses being a "base camp"?
I don't know where they are thinking of starting, but I will try to find the info. backing what I just posted.
MOO MOO MOO MOO

I may have my cases mixed...but wasn''t Michelle's family going to start Saturday searches, at 9:30 a.m., with one of the original places of businesses being a "base camp"?
I don't know where they are thinking of starting, but I will try to find the info. backing what I just posted.
MOO MOO MOO MOO

I am quoting myself so that I minimize any confusion...

I found the link I was referring to:

Michelle Parker Media Thread
Page #2 post #45

1-07-12 - "Family of Michelle Parker Resumes Search Efforts"

Note: Searches will be on Saturdays, command post will be Jesse Black's Saloon, Yvonne Stewart invites people to help.

WS's Ultimate List of Smilies has something kind of close to what we need... :leaf: and :leaf2:.

Can WS smilies be transferred to maps?:seeya:

I also saw it, I'll look around and see if I bookmarked it.

Here is the documentation to 4:26 ping at Sand Lake and S. Orange: (pardon my lack of linking skills)

YS: police said "Waterford Text" was a decoy. Checked the towers. Phone never there.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wo...ourt/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

Fox news 11/18: last text to DE @4:26
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111811-police-looking-for-missing-w

From Tip Line:
Orlando: Missing Young Mother
Date: November 18, 2011
Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

oman#ixzz1e6OMMo9U

Am I correct: Dale's van was parked on the street after Michelle drove in, right?

If so, the scenario of MP going around corner to get closer to front door, Dale moving van and letting Michelle come into the garage for easier transfer of twins, would fit.

Also, IIRC, on a tape right after the Hummer was found the reporter mentioned that Michelle's purse AND shoes were in the Hummer. IIRC one of her family members reported Dale dumped her off somewhere without her shoes once.

Wadcha tink?

Here is the documentation to 4:26 ping at Sand Lake and S. Orange: (pardon my lack of linking skills)

YS: police said "Waterford Text" was a decoy. Checked the towers. Phone never there.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wo...ourt/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

Fox news 11/18: last text to DE @4:26
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111811-police-looking-for-missing-w

From Tip Line:
Orlando: Missing Young Mother
Date: November 18, 2011
Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

oman#ixzz1e6OMMo9U

BBM

WHAT does that mean?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...es-20111123_1_jesse-black-saloon-enemy-iphone

4:26 p.m.: Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, received a text message from his sister's iPhone suggesting that she was in the Waterford Lakes area, also on the county's east side.

One might could deduct from the fact that this phone call was the waterford one as it is the only ping/call/text/last known location prior to the 8:08 power down ping, and the only unclear continuous reference to contact with Michelle's phone where a response was recieved (meaning, it is not accounted for anywhere else). So I believe the S. Orange Ave/W. Sand Lake Rd to be one and the same as LE has indicated that the Waterford text was not made in the Waterford area. MOO

Therefore, i believe it is safe to include as a provisional entry in the timeline. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni