Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 720

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
    Pings as I would think are sections of cell tower that have a unique number Known as a cell id and are kept by a cell phone provider. I guess originally they were kept to determine if you were roaming. Cell Towers have usually 3 sections and thus 3 cellids per tower. I know that 2G and 3G cellids are different in that 3G have larger numbers. The ones I pinged from ATT are 9 digits and since they rolled out the 4G network they all changed but are still 9 digits. Pinging a tower can be done with a lot of phones. There are some Android apps that can show a cellid and sometimes a special code to enter into a phone will bring up your cellid. Sometimes I noticed they come up in hexadecimal and need conversion to decimal.

    http://www.wpsantennas.com/pdf/testm...dTestModes.pdf

    To sum it up a ping is one section of a circle surrounding a tower kind of like a peace sign.
    I never knew what to call those receiver things
    example; if I was driving around in a big circle around a tower then I would be pinging from different cellids showing direction from that tower...like when I was east of that tower the east cellid would register then the west one etc.

    Am I thinking correctly on how the cellids work?

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrice View Post
    First time here.
    <snip for space>

    Central FL searches have been ... underwhelming.
    I thought the Caylee search effort was extremely poor since she was found (by accident) just around the corner from the Anthony home almost a half a year later?!

    <snip for space>
    Just curious, did you help search for Caylee? Have you helped search for others?

  3. #228
    Evanesco's Avatar
    Evanesco is offline What happens in the dark will always come to light...
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrice View Post
    First time here.
    I live off of Conway Rd down south before the Beachline (528). I work off Oak Ridge Rd probably less than 2000 ft from Dale Sr.'s little house. I drive home every day across the Belle Isle bridge. I can't get a way from this story.

    Central FL searches have been ... underwhelming.
    I thought the Caylee search effort was extremely poor since she was found (by accident) just around the corner from the Anthony home almost a half a year later?!
    Even the 3 days it took to find Belle Isle's Michelle Dubois was ridiculous. She was a couple of blocks away from her home laying by the train tracks.
    (btw: If your name is Michelle, never live or go near Belle Isle.)

    So, why hasn't the Lake Warren area has been searched?? It's an isolated lake because it's on the final approach to the airport and it's right on the path back to Dale Jr. condo. It's a pretty restrictive area but off of Judge Rd it looks kind of accessable. Dale Jr. could have parked around the big retention pond or behind the industrial buildings off of Shadowridge.
    If anyone wants to play "closest to the pin", I'll say they'll find her at 28.4645, -81.3208.

    If she's not in the Lake Warren area, she's probably in the woods off the Beachline somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa. If that's the case, they probably will never find her.


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Evanesco For This Useful Post:


  5. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Pias View Post
    Snippet from nobodynoz' most wonderful questions list:


    12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call from YS, what did she say to YS in reference to why DS II couldnít come to the phone? A Notes: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.

    If you take it literally, wouldn't that translate to TS answered DSII cell? Wouldnt the quickest and simplest way to reach someone, especially in an emergency, be to call the phone they have with them no matter where they are at? And then, from there, try numbers at individual locations?

    It doesn't say YS called TS house to see if anyone there might have heard from Michelle and asked if Jr was there with the twins yet. Maybe it is just how it is worded and I am reading too much into it, but it says: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.. JMO

    Is this just how you worded it nobodynoz, or is it verbatim? Thoughts?
    What was said before Yvonne said that statement... didnt she say they were trying to call DS2 or the family was trying and could not get him and then
    Yvonne said she got in touch with Dales Mom but Dales wasnt there and then Dale called her back.

    If she said that after saying they couldnt get in touch with Dale...Im thinking she called TS at her home but that is JMO...

    But I sure would like to know where the children were that night ?

    Did Dale normally keep the children in his condo when he had visitation?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:


  7. #230
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Marinade Dave was at the search last weekend. He writes about it in his journal...

    http://marinadedave.com/journal/month/january-2012

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  9. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    I have been thinking about what someone here posted a while back about the psychology aspect, saying that jr is the perp.

    They said that the way he would be able to get the most satisfaction out of a given situation with his personality type, is to make the victim experience what they would least like to.

    So aside from the obvious, such as 'forcing her to watch the show' that we know she didn't want to see, for example, what would be some of Michelle's worst fears?

    What were her phobia's?
    What could he do?
    But, perhaps more importantly, what is his signature move when fighting with Michelle?

    What would he do or say to her all the time when they would fight that she hated the most and he would consistently fall back on?

    What was the one thing Michelle complained about most when it came to Jr?

    Is he a man of words, actions, or both?

    We have seen him demonstrate that he has an anger management problem (pushing the cameraman and flinging the door open in an attempt to hit another all in the period of less than a minute).

    That he has limits to his tolerance (Again, using the same demo as above, it doesn't even matter if it's caught on camera, or in public, he has limits as to what he will accept, but no limit as to what he will DO about it).

    That he is not above putting someone out. (As demonstrated by leaving Michelle stranded more than once and even out of state!)

    That he can leave a (bad) situation hundreds of miles behind him without turning around to right a wrong, or simply just out of love and compassion, regardless of who is wrong or right? (As demonstrated by leaving her stranded out of state).

    That he will follow through once he has committed himself to something (As demonstrated by leaving her stranded out of state).

    That he is imaginative and creative and likes to pretend (As demonstrated by his love of SW and sci-fi, his acting, and his acting out).

    That he acts, acts upon, and acts out. (See all references above).

    That he gives some things great deals of thought (such as what he will need to pack to take to the convention. To plan ahead and make reservations, etc...) while other things he gives little or no thought to at all (Like 'how is this gonna look?' He could really care less how ANYTHING is gonna look as demonstrated by EVERY aspect about him IMO.

    That he uses forethought, plans and plots (parking around corner while waiting for social worker and to pick up the person who nearly fell out of the truck).

    That even at risk of showing his true self, he will get out of control in a physical way. (refer to above applicable demonstrations)

    That he can remain silent and strike out. (When pushing the cameraman and thrusting the door open)

    That he dwells on old things (as demonstrated when they were at dragoncon and he brought up that michelle shouldn't have been with so and so, back when)

    What else can we glean about his character that might lead us to michelle?

    Why does he still boast of the Marine Corp to this day so to speak, when he was dishonorably discharged and one would think that this is a time you would rather put behind you considering the given events that lead to the dd...

    I was very heightened when a couple of you mentioned the military area...
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:


  11. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrice View Post
    First time here.
    I live off of Conway Rd down south before the Beachline (528). I work off Oak Ridge Rd probably less than 2000 ft from Dale Sr.'s little house. I drive home every day across the Belle Isle bridge. I can't get a way from this story.

    Central FL searches have been ... underwhelming.
    I thought the Caylee search effort was extremely poor since she was found (by accident) just around the corner from the Anthony home almost a half a year later?!
    Even the 3 days it took to find Belle Isle's Michelle Dubois was ridiculous. She was a couple of blocks away from her home laying by the train tracks.
    (btw: If your name is Michelle, never live or go near Belle Isle.)

    So, why hasn't the Lake Warren area has been searched?? It's an isolated lake because it's on the final approach to the airport and it's right on the path back to Dale Jr. condo. It's a pretty restrictive area but off of Judge Rd it looks kind of accessable. Dale Jr. could have parked around the big retention pond or behind the industrial buildings off of Shadowridge.
    If anyone wants to play "closest to the pin", I'll say they'll find her at 28.4645, -81.3208.

    If she's not in the Lake Warren area, she's probably in the woods off the Beachline somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa. If that's the case, they probably will never find her.
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:


  13. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrice View Post
    First time here.
    I live off of Conway Rd down south before the Beachline (528). I work off Oak Ridge Rd probably less than 2000 ft from Dale Sr.'s little house. I drive home every day across the Belle Isle bridge. I can't get a way from this story.

    Central FL searches have been ... underwhelming.
    I thought the Caylee search effort was extremely poor since she was found (by accident) just around the corner from the Anthony home almost a half a year later?!
    Even the 3 days it took to find Belle Isle's Michelle Dubois was ridiculous. She was a couple of blocks away from her home laying by the train tracks.
    (btw: If your name is Michelle, never live or go near Belle Isle.)

    So, why hasn't the Lake Warren area has been searched?? It's an isolated lake because it's on the final approach to the airport and it's right on the path back to Dale Jr. condo. It's a pretty restrictive area but off of Judge Rd it looks kind of accessable. Dale Jr. could have parked around the big retention pond or behind the industrial buildings off of Shadowridge.
    If anyone wants to play "closest to the pin", I'll say they'll find her at 28.4645, -81.3208.

    If she's not in the Lake Warren area, she's probably in the woods off the Beachline somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa. If that's the case, they probably will never find her.
    BBM
    Caylee IMO would have never been found if there wasnt a sunshine law and having the media involved.

    I hear a lot of negative things now saying Casey got off before information was shared with the public...

    LE would have never found her.

    But without it Kronk would not have been looking either. JMO


    And Welcome and yes I agree its another good place to mark to search.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:


  15. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Marinade Dave was at the search last weekend. He writes about it in his journal...

    http://marinadedave.com/journal/month/january-2012
    For me this something new... the location of the phone at the bridge



    It looks like someone was throwing it from a passenger side window....
    Does this answer any of our questions...

    Im a leftie and it would be harder for me to do...
    Last edited by captdj; 01-12-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: correction cant type and think that fast-

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:


  17. #235
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    For me this something new... the location of the phone at the bridge



    It looks like someone was throwing it from a passenger side window....
    Does this answer any of our questions...

    Im a leftie and it would harder for me to do...
    It suggests the possiblility of two people in the vehicle to me. And I'm curious about the fact that it seems to have been ditched going towards DSSr's house instead of away from it.

    I have to wonder if that was the last task that needed to be taken care of and therefore we should be looking west of Belle Isle rather than east or north.

    MOO

    ETA: If the Hummer was ditched first and it had been found much earlier, then the focus would have been to the north and east so I can see someone ditching it to draw the attention there while going in the other direction to dispose of a body.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  19. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    It suggests the possiblility of two people in the vehicle to me. And I'm curious about the fact that it seems to have been ditched going towards DSSr's house instead of away from it.

    I have to wonder if that was the last task that needed to be taken care of and therefore we should be looking west of Belle Isle rather than east or north.

    MOO

    ETA: If the Hummer was ditched first and it had been found much earlier, then the focus would have been to the north and east so I can see someone ditching it to draw the attention there while going in the other direction to dispose of a body.
    OK is Dale left or right handed? I found this photo


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:


  21. #237
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    OK is Dale left or right handed? I found this photo

    What do you think? I'm right handed but I drive and eat with my left hand. It looks like he "might" be left handed. jmo

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:


  23. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    What do you think? I'm right handed but I drive and eat with my left hand. It looks like he "might" be left handed. jmo
    Im looking at some video to see... He carried a book in his left to court but then used his right hand to open the courthouse door....

    It looked like he was textiing or answering the phone with his left...

    Ill report back if I find out...

    If he is a leftie then he could have easily thrown the phone from the drivers window on his way home if the coast was clear to do so.

    Im still checking on it.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:


  25. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    It suggests the possiblility of two people in the vehicle to me. And I'm curious about the fact that it seems to have been ditched going towards DSSr's house instead of away from it.

    I have to wonder if that was the last task that needed to be taken care of and therefore we should be looking west of Belle Isle rather than east or north.

    MOO

    ETA: If the Hummer was ditched first and it had been found much earlier, then the focus would have been to the north and east so I can see someone ditching it to draw the attention there while going in the other direction to dispose of a body.
    Two people would be the easiest...so then they would be coming back from the direction of the condo....maybe dropping off Dad before returning home .

    All this running around....wonder if he had to buy fuel...bet he used cash if he did....

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:


  27. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fantasy Island
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    Two people would be the easiest...so then they would be coming back from the direction of the condo....maybe dropping off Dad before returning home .

    All this running around....wonder if he had to buy fuel...bet he used cash if he did....
    What if the 2nd person was Michelle?

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:


  29. #241
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    For me this something new... the location of the phone at the bridge



    It looks like someone was throwing it from a passenger side window....
    Does this answer any of our questions...

    Im a leftie and it would be harder for me to do...
    Maybe we could try a couple tests?

    Test One - The Current test
    We should note the direction of current on the river and just throw off simulated phones (a close likeness in shape, weight, and material), and see how far it might travel before floating to the bottom and staying put.

    While you are there, measure the height of the wall (you could just see where the wall hits you), the width of it (use your phone simulators to determine that), and make a note of it for test 2.

    Test Two - The angle to the dangle
    Prop a 2x?, measuring the same width as the measurement you noted while at the bridge, onto 2 supports measuring the same height that you also noted while there. A vacant parking lot might work for this, for example.

    Put sand on the simulated water side to a little past the maximum distance you discovered would be required to get the phone to rest where it was found.

    Again, using a similarly weighted object of a similar shape, see how hard or easy it would be to throw from a truck when it has stopped, when it is moving, from the drives side, and the passengers side and from coming and going in each direction.

    You could do each several times and find which gave you the most consistent results.

    Perhaps we will find the current had no baring, or perhaps we will find it had a LOT of baring on where our objects end up.

    Maybe it would help us learn the velocity (or lack of it) needed to reach its final resting place.

    Maybe we will learn it would have had to be tossed as far as one could possibly throw it (which couldn't be done from a moving vehicle cuz your throwing distance is restricted).

    Maybe we would find that for the object to get there, the phone never entered the water from the bridge at all, but some distance FROM it.

    Or maybe we would find that the object would simply sink pretty much where it entered.

    We might be able to narrow down where it was required for someone to be to get it where it was.

    We would find that the projectory of angle from a vehicle could not be achieved, thusly deducting that someone would have had to have gotten out of a vehicle, or been on bike or foot when they got rid of it.

    Another thought here is, depending on what it would take to get it where it was, it might also help tell us who threw it.
    Someone who had no resentment against michelle but was trying to help dale.
    Someone who was desperate for help.
    Someone who was really pissed off.
    Or even just someone who couldnt really throw well from old age or a shoulder injury.

    It is my guess you wouldnt really want it to be found in an area where people are likely to see it at some point as they walk across the bridge. Most people are likely to look over that away or pause for a look when crossing a bridge. Also, IIRC, that side of the bridge is indeed the side with the sidewalk, isn't it?

    Could someone who knows post a photo of that corner and a description of the road/sidewalk/wall/road width, etc... layout there and the direction of current and so forth? Or even take on this entire expirement?
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  30. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    What do you think? I'm right handed but I drive and eat with my left hand. It looks like he "might" be left handed. jmo
    I would say the phone would be in his dominant hand, and the wheel in his other. JMO
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:


  32. #243
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Pias View Post
    I would say the phone would be in his dominant hand, and the wheel in his other. JMO

    I guess I don't know how to copy multiple quotes.


    I'm right handed but always hold my phone in my left hand & use my right hand to press buttons, use touch screen, etc.

    I use my right hand to open doors.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandina For This Useful Post:


  34. #244
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    Im looking at some video to see... He carried a book in his left to court but then used his right hand to open the courthouse door....

    It looked like he was textiing or answering the phone with his left...

    Ill report back if I find out...

    If he is a leftie then he could have easily thrown the phone from the drivers window on his way home if the coast was clear to do so.

    Im still checking on it.
    Just to make things a little more confusing (sorry). My ex was a righty and he had no trouble at all throwing empty coke or beer cans (that's why he's ex) out of his driving side window up and over the top of the car and into the ditch on the passenger side of the car. Yes, cans were heavier in the 70's and I can tell you in my feeble memory, they weighed nearly as much as my i-phone. Just saying whoever dumped the cell phone in the lake could have been leftie, rightie, going east or going west. It would all depend on how much strength they had in that arm I guess.


    Run, Smooch, Run for your life!

  35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omachka For This Useful Post:


  36. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    857
    Finally caught up and checking in...

    All you sleuthers AMAZE me! Y'all bring ideas up that I haven't even thought about and I thank you all for your posts. Unfortunately, i don't contribute much but I'm usually here reading and always thinking about Michelle.

    I pray every day that something will break and reveal Michelle's whereabouts. It scares me that LE hasn't released any new info in so long. I long for Michelle's family and friends to have answers. My heart breaks for them!

    Carry on... y'all all rock!!!!

  37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:


  38. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    OK is Dale left or right handed? I found this photo

    Which hand did he use to knock that cameraman down, on his way into the courthouse? I'm not sure where to find that video.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:


  40. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by captdj View Post
    Two people would be the easiest...so then they would be coming back from the direction of the condo....maybe dropping off Dad before returning home .

    All this running around....wonder if he had to buy fuel...bet he used cash if he did....
    It might not create a paper trail, but it could produce a video one...
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:


  42. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Omachka View Post
    Just to make things a little more confusing (sorry). My ex was a righty and he had no trouble at all throwing empty coke or beer cans (that's why he's ex) out of his driving side window up and over the top of the car and into the ditch on the passenger side of the car. Yes, cans were heavier in the 70's and I can tell you in my feeble memory, they weighed nearly as much as my i-phone. Just saying whoever dumped the cell phone in the lake could have been leftie, rightie, going east or going west. It would all depend on how much strength they had in that arm I guess.
    I agree in part. I'm a righty and think I could toss a cell phone over the top w/my left or out the pass side with my right, like a frisbee. Not sure about using either hand, to the left side of the bridge, unless I veered over into that oncoming lane.

  43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:


  44. #249
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Pias View Post
    Maybe we could try a couple tests?

    Test One - The Current test
    We should note the direction of current on the river and just throw off simulated phones (a close likeness in shape, weight, and material), and see how far it might travel before floating to the bottom and staying put.

    While you are there, measure the height of the wall (you could just see where the wall hits you), the width of it (use your phone simulators to determine that), and make a note of it for test 2.

    Test Two - The angle to the dangle
    Prop a 2x?, measuring the same width as the measurement you noted while at the bridge, onto 2 supports measuring the same height that you also noted while there. A vacant parking lot might work for this, for example.

    Put sand on the simulated water side to a little past the maximum distance you discovered would be required to get the phone to rest where it was found.

    Again, using a similarly weighted object of a similar shape, see how hard or easy it would be to throw from a truck when it has stopped, when it is moving, from the drives side, and the passengers side and from coming and going in each direction.

    You could do each several times and find which gave you the most consistent results.

    Perhaps we will find the current had no baring, or perhaps we will find it had a LOT of baring on where our objects end up.

    Maybe it would help us learn the velocity (or lack of it) needed to reach its final resting place.

    Maybe we will learn it would have had to be tossed as far as one could possibly throw it (which couldn't be done from a moving vehicle cuz your throwing distance is restricted).

    Maybe we would find that for the object to get there, the phone never entered the water from the bridge at all, but some distance FROM it.

    Or maybe we would find that the object would simply sink pretty much where it entered.

    We might be able to narrow down where it was required for someone to be to get it where it was.

    We would find that the projectory of angle from a vehicle could not be achieved, thusly deducting that someone would have had to have gotten out of a vehicle, or been on bike or foot when they got rid of it.

    Another thought here is, depending on what it would take to get it where it was, it might also help tell us who threw it.
    Someone who had no resentment against michelle but was trying to help dale.
    Someone who was desperate for help.
    Someone who was really pissed off.
    Or even just someone who couldnt really throw well from old age or a shoulder injury.

    It is my guess you wouldnt really want it to be found in an area where people are likely to see it at some point as they walk across the bridge. Most people are likely to look over that away or pause for a look when crossing a bridge. Also, IIRC, that side of the bridge is indeed the side with the sidewalk, isn't it?

    Could someone who knows post a photo of that corner and a description of the road/sidewalk/wall/road width, etc... layout there and the direction of current and so forth? Or even take on this entire expirement?
    Add throwing it over the roof towards the passengers side, and lefties and righties, males and females, frizbee toss... I bet you could get enough people matching this group together for this. Have a pizza n beer party afterwards and discuss your findings and make a good time of it. It'd be for a good cause, and all proceeds (findings) could be donated to the cause of cracking this case!

    You know, I was just thinking, they ought to set this experiment up at jessie black's and everybody pay a dollar to participate each time they go through the obstacle course...

    They wouldnt have to tell anybody exactly where the phone was found so the participants wouldn't know where to TRY to make it land, and the family could do the recording of results at each area of the obstacle course!

    I'm just thinkin, D's into star wars, they've had a hair wars, why NOT a PHONE Wars?
    Last edited by Pias; 01-12-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

  45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:


  46. #250
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Is there any videos or pics of Jr. having his phone clipped to his belt (waist band or pants)... if so is the phone on the left or right side? I am left handed and I clip my phone to the left side while my hubby, mom, and brother are all right handed and they clip theirs to the right side. Of course just because its clipped on the left doesnt mean he is a leftie so its just my 2 cents worth
    ~Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present.~

  47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Butterfingers For This Useful Post:


Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 945
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:33 PM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:51 AM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #4
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 959
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •