Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Please continue here and please remember the TOS.

Thanks,

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159427"]Thread 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159193"]Thread 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Rules & TOS[/ame]
    "Don't flinch, don't foul, and hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt .

Can't quote the comment but this is in response to CanMan, that is Casey in the pic, same bathing suit - in colour this time, same tattoo.

http://www.thedawgpound.com/wp-conte...e_at_beach.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dilbert For This Useful Post:

Authors usually have editors to catch that kind of thing. I don't think that alone would not make her an author, but I wonder how much she is exaggerating or misrepresenting what she is posting. I want Casey caught and back in jail as much as the next person, but some of the stuff she posted is not new as she says, but old from before the first video was recorded. Yet she posts it as new. And apparently something else she posted was photoshopped. She is ruining her own credibility if she is twisting things to make Casey look bad, and believe me, Casey doesn't need people lying about her to get into trouble!
    ...posted by Aedrys [ from previous thread]===========================

So are those tweets that she posted, that were supposed to be from FCA, phony? The tweets where she supposedly says she posted those vids herself, and they are from the
    package she is trying to sell?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I never saw a bathing suit picture the one i was refering too is headless bra and underwear.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Authors usually have editors to catch that kind of thing. I don't think that alone would not make her an author, but I wonder how much she is exaggerating or misrepresenting what she is posting. I want Casey caught and back in jail as much as the next person, but some of the stuff she posted is not new as she says, but old from before the first video was recorded. Yet she posts it as new. And apparently something else she posted was photoshopped. She is ruining her own credibility if she is twisting things to make Casey look bad, and believe me, Casey doesn't need people lying about her to get into trouble!
    ...posted by Aedrys [ from previous thread]===========================

So are those tweets that she posted, that were supposed to be from FCA, phony? The tweets where she supposedly says she posted those vids herself, and they are from the
    package she is trying to sell?
    They aren't phony, but they aren't new either. Some posters have said that those tweets are from August of last year, yet AS would have us believe that they just happened and Casey just admitted that she leaked the videos. I don't totally trust AS.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dilbert View Post
    Can't quote the comment but this is in response to CanMan, that is Casey in the pic, same bathing suit - in colour this time, same tattoo.

Nothin there.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I never saw a bathing suit picture the one i was refering too is headless bra and underwear.
    The black and white one looks like a bathing suit to me. Anyway, it is Casey.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dilbert For This Useful Post:

It's probably the same pic. I thought it was a bathing suit, others thought underwear. Eidetic posted it in thread #2.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Link not working

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chakti For This Useful Post:

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dilbert For This Useful Post:

Yeah, nice, new clean thread and back on figuring out the Casey video diary saga.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

<modsnip> but I wonder what hers is. I bet they IM or PM each other. Hmmmm. Diane Diamond specifically answered Littman and says no matter what his clients say they will be villfied. He never had qualms about saying no contact before. That's the answer right there. IMO
    Last edited by Salem; 01-10-2012 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Leave the others out of this, please.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

NO head you cant just say its her.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

IIRC the talk of 500k package and sharing a daring photo to prove it was KC on the Slide account are months old and taken out of context. It is uncertain that the Slide account is really KC but that was a while ago.

Folks are digging up old stuff just to post and stay relevant, to keep the buzz alive.

There was the disclosure of these small video diary clips and everything else was previously out there.

Someone is fanning the flames ... But why?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    To be fair I looked at her photos that she posted and I do not see that she has posted the photo you are referring to. I do see a tweet by someone else on her timeline that was retweeted??

You're right, that photo was originated by another.
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:

We have the Sidebar Discussion thread for all the stuff not related to the Video Diaries.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154176"]Sidebar Discussion #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

NO head you cant just say its her.
    I fixed my photo, go back and look. It IS her, same tattoo.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dilbert For This Useful Post:

sillybill ..Your pelvis and hip bones will expand after childbirth .

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    <modsnip> but I wonder what hers is. I bet they IM or PM each other. Hmmmm. Diane Diamond specifically answered Littman and says no matter what his clients say they will be villfied. He never had qualms about saying no contact before. That's the answer right there. IMO
    ITA. I can't believe how unprofessional he sounds, almost like he's taking it personally now. Wow. What happened to being so staunch in his messages to the media? Is he now starting to give up on them?
    Last edited by Salem; 01-10-2012 at 12:45 AM.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    To be fair I looked at her photos that she posted and I do not see that she has posted the photo you are referring to. I do see a tweet by someone else on her timeline that was retweeted??
    It appears that she's since taken it down. I didn't save it, but I've seen it online before. I'll post it if the mods say it's okay.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SindyBill For This Useful Post:

I fixed my photo, go back and look. It IS her, same tattoo.
    I really don't care if it is her or if it is not her .IMO just for me you can do what you like but for me i like to see the head before i say who someone is ..
    Last edited by bessie; 01-10-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: fixed quote

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

I really want to see the rest of the video that the piercing clip is from. I bet it's full of narcissistic conversation.

41. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I really want to see the rest of the video that the piercing clip is from. I bet it's full of narcissistic conversation.
    I hope it comes out too, but I think after all the drama, it is not going to show up!

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

sillybill ..Your pelvis and hip bones will expand after childbirth .
    honey i've had 4 children all via c-section. not denying that they may have expanded, but there's a reason i had to have c-section..and not just that, but i personally don't think anyone could look at the and tell i've had one or more than one kid..at least that's what i hear all the time. (then again they could just be being nice)

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SindyBill For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I hope it comes out too, but I think after all the drama, it is not going to show up!
    I thought that the reason we only saw the first 6 seconds was because 'someone' was/is trying to sell the remaining minutes of narcissistic drivel.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

47. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast