Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    ITA. I can't believe how unprofessional he sounds, almost like he's taking it personally now. Wow. What happened to being so staunch in his messages to the media? Is he now starting to give up on them?
    Time to move on?

I think the novelty has worn off for everyone. It is a whole new year and they want to move on to new things.

It is like Groundhog day every day with KC and the A's.

The only reason the DT is holding onto her is the hope for a big pay day. I think everyone was hoping this would come to some closure and everyone could move on and leverage that -- the NG verdict for KC ruined everything.

It must get very old to have to deal with this firestorm of silliness, not so much a proud career moment. They may get media exposure but it is more notoriety being involved with these players than celebrity.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    NO head you cant just say its her.
    It was released in one of the document dumps. You can see that cluster of grapes or whatever it is coming out of her bathing suit.

I do have a question regarding the supposed casey slide account. There are slideshows on there that were created in 2007 pre incarceration, and then there is nothing until this august 2011.

How is this not her account when slideshows of her, Caylee and her family and friends are time stamped before she was ever accused of anything? She created two new slideshows this August and one of them is only of those painting pictures of Caylee with Jesus.

I am so confused since the photoshopped photo showed up on this slideshow account and them was taken down very quickly. She is either toying with everybody or someone else has control of her account.

I fee like I'm going bananas.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

I have a feeling we will never really know who released the video diary. If it was FCA, the defense isn't ever going to admit it. I have a feeling all of this is just going to fade until the next stunt.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    We have the Sidebar Discussion thread for all the stuff not related to the Video Diaries.

Sidebar Discussion #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Bumping up
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    The A family dysfunction continues ... I guess they just pretend nothing happened like always and talk in a very stilted fashion. To communicate with KC they have to play into her 'reality' and not question it else she will shun. So you just go along with it.

Bizarre world.
    It reminds me of the story told by Leonard P.and friends about the 'welcome home dinner' for Casey when she was bailed out. And apparently they had a big CELEBRATION dinner and they did not even talk about Caylee or where she might be, even though she was supposed to be a missing child at the time. They supposedly made polite small talk all evening long.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Not really sure where the question about the slideshow account should go since it is technically connected to the videos/release of the videos and pictures. I am asking within the context of the screenshot (photoshopped or otherwise) apparently taken from the slideshow account with the claim that the picture is part of a paid "package" along with newly released videos.

I really don't know a this point, but it is interesting that that does seem to be her old account and someone is now using it and someone posted the picture and then quickly took it down.

I feel totally loopy.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It reminds me of the story told by Leonard P.and friends about the 'welcome home dinner' for Casey when she was bailed out. And apparently they had a big CELEBRATION dinner and they did not even talk about Caylee or where she might be, even though she was supposed to be a missing child at the time. They supposedly made polite small talk all evening long.
    That was one of the creepiest things in this whole case. What is it about this girl? Why does she have such a hold over her family? How they can not utter Caylee's name in her presence and act like Casey being home is a good thing? I just do not get that family. And now it seems like they are back in contact with her. Unbelievable. Caylee was really was worth absolutely nothing to them. They'd rather cowtow to a liar, thief, and murderer with no future than an innocent girl who had a future before her mother ended it.

NONE of the other family members are involved in these video diaries - so let's keep them OUT OF THIS. That part is over - until or unless they put themselves out there again and if they do, it would go in a separate thread. NOT HERE.

Also - the only tweets allowed (see Kimster's post below). As always, paraphrase or summarize and provide a link.

WS does not participate in tweet or facebook wars. Don't bring the drama here. Let's stay focused and discuss the diaries and what they may or may not mean.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Bringing Kimster's post over from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Here's the rules on Twitter:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I see they do not state that we have to only link to MSM, so you can discuss the tweets. But remember they are considered RUMOR and not verified information.

And please only discuss as they pertain to the topic of this thread. If they are not about KC's video diaries, kindly move over to the Sidebar Thread to continue the discussion.

again!
    "Don't flinch, don't foul, and hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt .

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Okay, the diaries.

Part of me feels like Casey was betrayed, perhaps by RH. I think she may have been making these vapid little movies as a way to keep the little donations from her fans coming in. So she makes these and then her admirers would post the links to insiders only. And I think that an outsider got a hold of one of them and posted it.

HOWEVER, I think she may have posted the second one herself. Why would she do that? Because she made herself look 'cuter' in the 2nd one. She put make up on and fixed her hair. I don't think she meant for that first one to be public. But once it was, she had to add the second one to show everyone how 'hot' she looks now.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Still wondering how she purchased that computer? And where is she getting the money to feed and take care of her new dog? I sure hope the parole office is paying attention. Is FCA even paying the monthly fee for the parole visits or has she said she's too broke she can't pay the monthly fee? Cause if so, that's a lie.

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Okay, the diaries.

Part of me feels like Casey was betrayed, perhaps by RH. I think she may have been making these vapid little movies as a way to keep the little donations from her fans coming in. So she makes these and then her admirers would post the links to insiders only. And I think that an outsider got a hold of one of them and posted it.
    I agree completely. He may have even suggested that she start making them for pay per view. But i do believe this all started as a desperate attempt at a social life.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

I'd like to think that ICA taped these videos for her "friends", "supporters, fans or even as a potential way to make money, and that someone duped her into confiding in them and trusting them, and they lied to her and betrayed that trust.
    I hope this shows her that she will never be able to trust anyone and that she will always have people who despise her and will thwart whatever she tries to do to profit from her crimes. I hope she realizes that her "friends" are just out to use her for whatever they can get.
    Welcome to the world of users and abusers' ICA. You should feel right at home.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    I agree completely. He may have even suggested that she start making them for pay per view. But i do believe this all started as a desperate attempt at a social life.
    A SAFE social life interacting with admirers from a secure location.

La Bella Vita? Not so much.

Karma? Yuuuuuuup!
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    It was released in one of the document dumps. You can see that cluster of grapes or whatever it is coming out of her bathing suit.
    ROFLMAO cluster of grapes.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    ROFLMAO cluster of grapes.
    Sour grapes?? LOL!!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Still wondering how she purchased that computer? And where is she getting the money to feed and take care of her new dog? I sure hope the parole office is paying attention. Is FCA even paying the monthly fee for the parole visits or has she said she's too broke she can't pay the monthly fee? Cause if so, that's a lie.
    Jose sure did look out of sorts in his GR interview, which leads me to believe that Ms. KC has opened up Pandora's box. There are all kinds of ramifications, it would seem, to her putting these videos out there. She said nothing of real substance, but, at the same time, said so much. We now know that she managed to come up with enough money to buy a new computer and feed a dog, but tells her PO she can't afford her monthly fee to the state. We know she has made audio tapes as well as these video diaries. We know she has been going out, to church and possibly other places, which directly contradicts her teams statements of how she is in hiding for fear of another post-it-note assassin. And, we know that she is still concerned only with herself. Bad move on her part, IMO.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I read earlier that JB and FCA broke up. Something to do with not getting a deal by the end of the year, for the big $$, see ya later. Anyone else? I'm still trying to catch up.

I see there isn't a police report filed in regards to the hacking? The only word coming to mind (well, not really) is pitiful!

GO Morgan and Morgan! Bring in more Morgan's!

29. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to AngelWings444 For This Useful Post:

...also...now that we are talking about money... FCA doesn't say that she purchased jewelry for the nose and ear piercing in those videos, but it makes you wonder - did she purchase that jewelry herself? Cause jewelry ain't free! There's also usually a fee to have your nose and ears pierced. Where did the money come from? Who paid for it? Hey Parole Officer! Are you paying attention?

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    ...also...now that we are talking about money... FCA doesn't say that she purchased jewelry for the nose and ear piercing in those videos, but it makes you wonder - did she purchase that jewelry herself? Cause jewelry ain't free! There's also usually a fee to have your nose and ears pierced. Where did the money come from? Who paid for it? Hey Parole Officer! Are you paying attention?
    Correct and I will also add, a dog requires food, grooming and vet bills for shots etc. Who is paying for that? Someone is also paying for her a new wardrobe, shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, shoes, underwear, bras, socks, flip flops. She had to have purchased these items unless her Mother gave her, her old clothes and I am quite sure that the tank top she is wearing in the video was not one of the shirts issued for court. I also noticed the hair color, hair cut, nail polish and the glasses, who is paying and if someone else is buying her these kind of items then why don't they pay her miniscule probation fee?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

33. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Correct and I will also add, a dog requires food, grooming and vet bills for shots etc. Who is paying for that? Someone is also paying for her a new wardrobe, shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, shoes, underwear, bras, socks, flip flops. She had to have purchased these items unless her Mother gave her, her old clothes and I am quite sure that the tank top she is wearing in the video was not one of the shirts issued for court. I also noticed the hair color, hair cut, nail polish and the glasses, who is paying and if someone else is buying her these kind of items then why don't they pay her miniscule probation fee?
    Don't forget her glasses.

I have to say, and forgive me if this sounds bad, but GAWD, she has put on a few since her release from jail. How's that Bella Vita, Casey? Filming yourself in a trailer, with a blonde wig, ugly glasses...the true meaning of trailer TRASH! Picture perfect.

And, the new boyfriend? Really? I'm betting he owns, or is affiliated with "the" electrical company or is RH.

35. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to AngelWings444 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings444 View Post
    Don't forget her glasses.

I have to say, and forgive me if this sounds bad, but GAWD, she has put on a few since her release from jail. How's that Bella Vita, Casey? Filming yourself in a trailer, with a blonde wig, ugly glasses...the true meaning of trailer TRASH! Picture perfect.

And, the new boyfriend? Really? I'm betting he owns, or is affiliated with "the" electrical company or is RH.
    The only electric co. RH owns is the one where he goes into foreclosed homes and "borrows" their copper wiring. He's got an arrest record longer than my arm.

Seems like FCA has met her perfect man. he lives at home mooching off mommy and daddy too.

Okay, the diaries.

HOWEVER, I think she may have posted the second one herself. Why would she do that? Because she made herself look 'cuter' in the 2nd one. She put make up on and fixed her hair. I don't think she meant for that first one to be public. But once it was, she had to add the second one to show everyone how 'hot' she looks now.
    Catching up, but I just watched NG and as I watched the vid I thought the exact same thing.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Whew my head is spinning from the last thread! My thoughts on video #1 at first was that it was a 'video therapy' session. What caught my attention (among other things) is that instead of using this private time with a therapist to truly straighten herself out, she's putting on a front for them as well. If there's anyone in the world she should be real with, it should be her doctor. If we believe the therapy session story then FCA isn't trying to get help at all. If I was an innocent person that barely slipped by the death penalty I would be in therapy for sure!
    "At the end of this case, all you have to ask yourself is whose life was better without Caylee?" - Linda Drane Burdick

Praying for the safe return of Aliayah Lunsford (missing since 9.24.11)

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to artsy_mom_of_2 For This Useful Post:

I've got A&E's Intervention on and the featured addict just made the comment that she is attracted to the how her boyfriend is manipulative. Wow. That blows my flippin' mind that someone could find that trait attractive in a sig other.

These are the kinds of people that FCA will be surrounding herself with for the rest of her life.

42. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast