Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 833

Thread: Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,990
    Does anyone else think Casey seems out of it? I have not watched all the videos only part of the first one and man... she seems out of like like drugged or something! I'm not trying to bash just simply saying. And also I have a feeling JB or someone on her camp leaked these or maybe she did. IDK.
    !~*Mar*~!





  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Does anyone else think Casey seems out of it? I have not watched all the videos only part of the first one and man... she seems out of like like drugged or something! I'm not trying to bash just simply saying. And also I have a feeling JB or someone on her camp leaked these or maybe she did. IDK.
    She always seems like she is out there. That whole "boop" thing when she is showing off her piercings.... I think that is just FCA, she doesn't need drugs to act like a fool.

  4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,041
    Watching JVM...

    http://www.youtube.com/hollybriley

    Holly Briley posted this audio of FCA singing in the background, I don't hear it. What the....?

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near The Smoky Mts In Tn
    Posts
    38,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    It was released in one of the document dumps. You can see that cluster of grapes or whatever it is coming out of her bathing suit.
    Fell asleep on couch, woke up, and remembered what I was gonna post about the bathing suit 3 hrs ago!
    So I don't get for being totally off topic I say KC is behind every detail of the release of the videos.
    I seem to remember serious debates about the headless pic...someone said that the cabinet she's standing in front of is the shiffrobe?/cabinet in her bedroom-IDK for sure. Along with the grapes or flowers coming out of her suit it's obvious it's KC based on another pic in another bathing suit.




    http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ6QQtppZZ20
    Last edited by christee; 01-10-2012 at 06:50 AM.


    In The Forest With The Top Down

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Eidetic's Avatar
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Posts
    3,078
    It's about 3 flowers with a petal blowing away tattooed on her hip. It is also clearly visible in the black and white photo and yes, that is a bathing suit and not underwear she is posing in.

    Law enforcement uses tattoo's and distinguishing birth marks to identify people, I don't understand what is so offensive to some about doing the same thing with a photo of a person where they did not include their face or even if they had, to be sure it was them with as much photoshopping going on these days.

    That is all I am going to say regarding the bathing suit pictures which I posted in response to another poster questioning if the latest boobs with the hearts picture is indeed her, wouldn't she would have added her face and take credit for what she believes to be "a good body". Posting the black and white photo was my way of saying; "Not necessarily..." using a factual image I recalled from memory to backup my opinion.

    "She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

    "I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

    I am so sorry Caylee.


  10. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near The Smoky Mts In Tn
    Posts
    38,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    It's about 3 flowers with a petal blowing away tattooed on her hip. It is also clearly visible in the black and white photo and yes, that is a bathing suit and not underwear she is posing in.

    Law enforcement uses tattoo's and distinguishing birth marks to identify people, I don't understand what is so offensive to some about doing the same thing with a photo of a person where they did not include their face or even if they had, to be sure it was them with as much photoshopping going on these days.

    That is all I am going to say regarding the bathing suit pictures which I posted in response to another poster questioning if the latest boobs with the hearts picture is indeed her, wouldn't she would have added her face and take credit for what she believes to be "a good body". Posting the black and white photo was my way of saying; "Not necessarily..." using a factual image I recalled from memory to backup my opinion.
    Eidetic I soooo agree, time to put the pic to bed and move on!

    BTW, I meant to acknowledge your link to the B&W pic-Oops!


    In The Forest With The Top Down

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:


  14. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,319
    Okay, I'm still following this thread and more confused than ever. However, having viewed a certain photo of OCA showing off her assets, I'm sure she's had access to a computer for quite a while, not only since October. The picture I saw showed her with her "jail hair". Her hair was cut and bleached in the first video released.

    Other than that, I simply know that the DT must be frantic. This is not the way they want Casey portrayed to the public. They want her to be the sad character who is only beginning to deal with the overwhelming grief she is feeling for the loss of her dear daughter.

    IMHO, Casey has gone rogue because the $$$, books, and interviews expected haven't worked out so far. Now, she's doing it "her way".
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

    EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims


  15. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Oh brother. Hope it's not true. That is exactly why she released the vids IMO. As a teaser.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  17. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,507
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Okay, I'm still following this thread and more confused than ever. However, having viewed a certain photo of OCA showing off her assets, I'm sure she's had access to a computer for quite a while, not only since October. The picture I saw showed her with her "jail hair". Her hair was cut and bleached in the first video released.

    Other than that, I simply know that the DT must be frantic. This is not the way they want Casey portrayed to the public. They want her to be the sad character who is only beginning to deal with the overwhelming grief she is feeling for the loss of her dear daughter.

    IMHO, Casey has gone rogue because the $$$, books, and interviews expected haven't worked out so far. Now, she's doing it "her way".
    That's what I said way back at the beginning of the first thread..this once again proves the DT liars..they said she was "dealing with the loss of her daughter." They sad she "doesn't understand why she acted so immaturely" back then. One report said she was taking wildlife photos. No, she's sitting around being self-absorbed, being enabled by followers like she was once (and apparently again) enabled by her family.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  18. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,507
    Now AS is saying the Slide info may have been sent to her to create doubt about everything else and she was dumb to trust the info.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  20. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by dilbert View Post
    The black and white one looks like a bathing suit to me. Anyway, it is Casey.
    I am sure that is Casey because it was in her pre-trial photobucket account. I can just see Narcissa taking a picture of herself post-Caylee to say "hey, look at me, I am still hottttt"

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  22. #63
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    That's what I said way back at the beginning of the first thread..this once again proves the DT liars..they said she was "dealing with the loss of her daughter." They sad she "doesn't understand why she acted so immaturely" back then. One report said she was taking wildlife photos. No, she's sitting around being self-absorbed, being enabled by followers like she was once (and apparently again) enabled by her family.
    Well to be fair, she is taking wildlife photos. Strange mutant wildlife photos. There were some ugly shots of what appeared to be a black widow spider crossed with a chipmunk, and some video footage of what looked like a drugged otter wearing a bad wig.

  23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:


  24. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    19,838
    Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    NO head you cant just say its her.
    The picture is of KC. It came from a collection released in 2008. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  26. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,104
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    That's what I said way back at the beginning of the first thread..this once again proves the DT liars..they said she was "dealing with the loss of her daughter." They sad she "doesn't understand why she acted so immaturely" back then. One report said she was taking wildlife photos. No, she's sitting around being self-absorbed, being enabled by followers like she was once (and apparently again) enabled by her family.
    Casey dealt with the death of her daughter in her own way- she was having an all day lie-in with Tony while Caylee lay dead, decomposing in her trunk. She was apparently so enthusiastic during this encounter that 3 years later it still brought a smile and chuckle to Tony's face during his testimony...
    After that what more could be said about the way she deals with anything?
    The small matter of a dead toddler wasn't going to ruin her day.
    Her narcissm is so diabolical there is no way ordinary people can understand her...


  27. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Now AS is saying the Slide info may have been sent to her to create doubt about everything else and she was dumb to trust the info.
    Well, at least she admitted that. I still don't know about her, though. This whole thing is such a circus, just the way Casey likes it. I'm still grumbly over the LSU game last night, so seeing that Radar article didn't make me any happier. Please, PO, wake the freak up and do something about Casey!

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  29. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I really don't care if it is her or if it is not her .IMO just for me you can do what you like but for me i like to see the head before i say who someone is ..
    It's your right to believe what ever you want to believe.

    The headless photo was taken from her (Casey Marie Anthony) picture account very early on in this case.

    Maybe it's just a coinkydink that both have a tatt in the very same place and it just happened to come from her pic account?
    MOO.

  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:


  31. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    Watching JVM...

    http://www.youtube.com/hollybriley

    Holly Briley posted this audio of FCA singing in the background, I don't hear it. What the....?
    Holly has a YouTube channel titled: HollyandJonBriley and I would think they would have uploaded it to their channel since the Casey Video Diary is posted there.

    This channel seems to be a setup to add fuel to the fire because there is no "caseycansing" website. If the link is clicked on, it comes right back to the YT channel.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


  33. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,206
    Very interesting from Diane Diamond
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...leased-it.html

  34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to leebee52 For This Useful Post:


  35. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Holly has a YouTube channel titled: HollyandJonBriley and I would think they would have uploaded it to their channel since the Casey Video Diary is posted there.

    This channel seems to be a setup to add fuel to the fire because there is no "caseycansing" website. If the link is clicked on, it comes right back to the YT channel.

    Respectfully, that is a registered website, created on the 5th of January by a Ligornetto & Co. with a Paul Francisco as contact

    http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...seycansing.com

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrskub For This Useful Post:


  37. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by leebee52 View Post
    Very interesting from Diane Diamond
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...leased-it.html
    EGG-CELLENT article. Says it all, IMHO. Lee is in...has always been in. Love the part about a possible rift between FCA and JB. Don't you know some crap will come from that straight from the horse's mouth...so to speak..

  38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  39. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskub View Post
    Respectfully, that is a registered website, created on the 5th of January by a Ligornetto & Co. with a Paul Francisco as contact

    http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...seycansing.com
    I understand that, my issue is that you can't link to http://www.caseycansing.com website as it goes to the YouTube channel.

    Anyone can set up and register a website and can be any company they want it to be, however that doesn't mean it is true.

    Click on the link to see how it is directed back to the YouTube channel. Normally, the link would take you to the actual website.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


  41. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    Interestingly, when I Googled the phone number associated with that registration, It brought me here:

    http://whois.polodomains.com/domain/...vQ.._info.html

    I then Googled the PUNKINSPIE.COM name and I got this:

    http://www.youtube.com/franklipani

    Sounds and looks like the Casey Can Sing video

  42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrskub For This Useful Post:


  43. #74
    Has anyone else noticed that in his interview with Geraldo, Jose Baez is wearing an earring in the very same place on his ear as Casey's new one? Did they get piercings together? Or did he always have an earring?

    http://youtu.be/ozG64UNH53Y

    You can see it better in the video on this pro-casey site. http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/ Scroll down to the post titled "EXCLUSIVE: Jose Baez speaks out on Casey’s video (w/Geraldo)". I've searched all over the web and it seems no one else has noticed this, but it jumped out at me. Did anyone else see it?
    "It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

    - Mark Twain

  44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Formynextnovel For This Useful Post:


  45. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by artsy_mom_of_2 View Post
    Whew my head is spinning from the last thread! My thoughts on video #1 at first was that it was a 'video therapy' session. What caught my attention (among other things) is that instead of using this private time with a therapist to truly straighten herself out, she's putting on a front for them as well. If there's anyone in the world she should be real with, it should be her doctor. If we believe the therapy session story then FCA isn't trying to get help at all. If I was an innocent person that barely slipped by the death penalty I would be in therapy for sure!
    (snipped)If there's anyone in the world she should be real with, it should be her doctor.(snipped)

    Surprise, surprise. What's in the video ( "IS" the real FCA)
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2
    By ynotdivein in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1383
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:54 PM
  2. Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet
    By Reality Orlando in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2161
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 08:46 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:05 AM
  4. LIVE VIDEO: Gag Order Hearing In Casey Anthony Case (Starts at 2 p.m.)
    By nachomama in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 02:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •