Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    That's another red flag for me that this video diary was indeed intended for public consumption. What 25 year old female in America needs any amount of time to figure out a new computer? They're completely self-explanatory. There's no figuring out.
    Also, what shrink in the world would recommend the most hated person in america, who's in hiding due to death threats, to take a video cam that could be leaked on the internet and record their thoughts for therapeutic purposes??? LMAO! Such bs...KC clearly said in her 4 minute cameo that she "had to get used to being on camera" it's pretty clear to me.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belle3 View Post
    Thats cool. I really dont care if anyone pays her. No matter how much money she makes, shes insatiable. Nothing will ever make her truly happy and she will never have a true friend. Money doesnt equate happiness.
    Especially when this is a one-time thing, her first exclusive interview will be her last.

KC will sit there and tell a fine old tale but ... how many different versions do we want to hear? -- especially when they are so vindictive against her own family and everyone but her. Playing the victim 100% in all aspects gets boring.

We want to hear the real story and we are NEVER going to get that so how many times can you watch or listen to KC tell another fantasy?

The many tales of Casey Anthony.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoul2 View Post
    I like how when we first heard about JB that he was apparently fired, now it's reported that he quit her. IMO, it is obvious and has always been, that since KC decided to put videos out there that her worth to JB has diminished immensily.Also, she was obviously not following his rules or to be fair, his recommendations that she not throw herself out there until he had the chance to solidify a deal considering it was the DT who has been paying and financially supporting her and protecting her since she was acquitted. Not a good ROI for Baez? So he walked.
    I think for JB the strategy was to wait until KC completed her probation so she could do the exclusive interview and be AWOL, either hidden in another State or out of the country -- to avoid the IRS and civil lawsuits.

That's the point IMO.

If KC does something while on probation she is tied to Florida and the DT care so it is easier for creditors to come after them ... so it dilutes KC's earnings and thus JB's cut.

KC is worthless unless they can negotiate any deal while avoiding her mounting debts.

KC just couldn't wait ... 10 minutes at a time ... she never thought about the bigger picture.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Interviewed by TheDirty? Please . . . isn't that in line with the National Enquirer? If you don't know who Hooman Karamian/Nik Richie is, he should be googled. I am a celebrity gossip reader

Rats jumping ship . . .
    Me too! He also just had a baby girl with his wife (Lorenzo Lamas' daughter)
    How can he look into his baby girls eyes and still make this offer? Oh well, like I said earlier, if she must come out, The Dirty is the place for her.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sterling For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I think for JB the strategy was to wait until KC completed her probation so she could do the exclusive interview and be AWOL, either hidden in another State or out of the country -- to avoid the IRS and civil lawsuits.

That's the point IMO.

If KC does something while on probation she is tied to Florida and the DT care so it is easier for creditors to come after them ... so it dilutes KC's earnings and thus JB's cut.

KC is worthless unless they can negotiate any deal while avoiding her mounting debts.

KC just couldn't wait ... 10 minutes at a time ... she never thought about the bigger picture.
    And this is why the DT fought so hard over the probation issue, saying she had already served. Casey's probation may not be as restricting in many ways as a normal person's probation would be, but it is grounding her to Florida for a while. I sure hope JP doesn't allow her to be released early if there are any legal avenues available to him to keep her on.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Just the fact that she is sending out nude pictures of herself tells me that our wait will not be long before KC does something very very stupid. It is incredible that she is doing this.
    She's been doing it for quite a while it seems...

http://exposingcasey.weebly.com/

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post

Good Lord....is there some drama in virtual world or what???? I'm glad I am waaay too old to get caught up in the online stuff. WS is about as far as I will go. Also, I have a real job...I don't have time. Do these people do anything else besides live at their computers? I'm serious. I check in here during the day because I am at a computer for work...all day. But, lordy....

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Did you capture the image, whatever was there is now gone!!!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BiancaS For This Useful Post:

So, I'm in the middle of reading and click on a doc and now the link doesn't work. Huh?!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaS View Post
    I still have the Web page open and can save it but not sure it is worth anything.

It is just a few articles that summarize the Tweets and Twama of the last few days.

Same old same old.

This is really a distraction and we need to see what breaks with the DT, media, etc.

Justice for Caylee

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaS View Post

Not sure if this is working...

Edit- no it's gone poof!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I still have the Web page open and can save it but not sure it is worth anything.

It is just a few articles that summarize the Tweets and Twama of the last few days.

Same old same old.

This is really a distraction and we need to see what breaks with the DT, media, etc.
    Whoever AS is she has managed to amass a whole dossier of information on R Hensley, and traced the origin of the videos etc so she obviously knows her way around a computer...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

never mind ... I so read that wrong. lol.
    MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    So which of Lamas' daughters is he (Jose) married to?

There are six children and five are girls and the ages are ...

26 (this one is married to Nik Richie)
    Was it the blond who was on The Bachelor and won?

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    So which of Lamas' daughters is he (Jose) married to?

There are six children and five are girls and the ages are ...

26 (this one is married to Nik Richie)
    Not Jose Baez- his wife is from Columbia. I think the poster meant the owner of the 'Dirty' website.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast