Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here and please remember the TOS.

Thanks,

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159427"]Thread 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159193"]Thread 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Rules & TOS[/ame]

Authors usually have editors to catch that kind of thing. I don't think that alone would not make her an author, but I wonder how much she is exaggerating or misrepresenting what she is posting. I want Casey caught and back in jail as much as the next person, but some of the stuff she posted is not new as she says, but old from before the first video was recorded. Yet she posts it as new. And apparently something else she posted was photoshopped. She is ruining her own credibility if she is twisting things to make Casey look bad, and believe me, Casey doesn't need people lying about her to get into trouble!
...posted by Aedrys [ from previous thread]===========================

So are those tweets that she posted, that were supposed to be from FCA, phony? The tweets where she supposedly says she posted those vids herself, and they are from the
package she is trying to sell?

I never saw a bathing suit picture the one i was refering too is headless bra and underwear.

Authors usually have editors to catch that kind of thing. I don't think that alone would not make her an author, but I wonder how much she is exaggerating or misrepresenting what she is posting. I want Casey caught and back in jail as much as the next person, but some of the stuff she posted is not new as she says, but old from before the first video was recorded. Yet she posts it as new. And apparently something else she posted was photoshopped. She is ruining her own credibility if she is twisting things to make Casey look bad, and believe me, Casey doesn't need people lying about her to get into trouble!
...posted by Aedrys [ from previous thread]===========================

So are those tweets that she posted, that were supposed to be from FCA, phony? The tweets where she supposedly says she posted those vids herself, and they are from the
package she is trying to sell?

They aren't phony, but they aren't new either. Some posters have said that those tweets are from August of last year, yet AS would have us believe that they just happened and Casey just admitted that she leaked the videos. I don't totally trust AS.

I never saw a bathing suit picture the one i was refering too is headless bra and underwear.

The black and white one looks like a bathing suit to me. Anyway, it is Casey.

It's probably the same pic. I thought it was a bathing suit, others thought underwear. Eidetic posted it in thread #2.

68sqcz.jpg

<modsnip> but I wonder what hers is. I bet they IM or PM each other. Hmmmm. Diane Diamond specifically answered Littman and says no matter what his clients say they will be villfied. He never had qualms about saying no contact before. That's the answer right there. IMO

IIRC the talk of 500k package and sharing a daring photo to prove it was KC on the Slide account are months old and taken out of context. It is uncertain that the Slide account is really KC but that was a while ago.

Folks are digging up old stuff just to post and stay relevant, to keep the buzz alive.

There was the disclosure of these small video diary clips and everything else was previously out there.

Someone is fanning the flames ... But why?

To be fair I looked at her photos that she posted and I do not see that she has posted the photo you are referring to. I do see a tweet by someone else on her timeline that was retweeted??

You're right, that photo was originated by another.

We have the Sidebar Discussion thread for all the stuff not related to the Video Diaries.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154176"]Sidebar Discussion #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

sillybill ..Your pelvis and hip bones will expand after childbirth .

<modsnip> but I wonder what hers is. I bet they IM or PM each other. Hmmmm. Diane Diamond specifically answered Littman and says no matter what his clients say they will be villfied. He never had qualms about saying no contact before. That's the answer right there. IMO

ITA. I can't believe how unprofessional he sounds, almost like he's taking it personally now. Wow. What happened to being so staunch in his messages to the media? Is he now starting to give up on them?

To be fair I looked at her photos that she posted and I do not see that she has posted the photo you are referring to. I do see a tweet by someone else on her timeline that was retweeted??

It appears that she's since taken it down. I didn't save it, but I've seen it online before. I'll post it if the mods say it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10