1203 users online (219 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Sidebar Discussion #4

Fresh clean paper...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154176]sidebar three[/ame]

Ooooh! A nice, new thread! Thanks so much, Harmony!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Oh no! I got caught in the door. Had the most awesomeness post! Well, I will have a beer and a donut instead, probably for the best.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I wish I knew where she is getting money. In the first vlog she has a pair of oblong-ish glasses. In the second brief vlog she has wide u shaped glasses. Not to mention the Ohio vid where she has on the smaller oblong-ish glasses like the ones she had on while she was in custody (IIRC).
    Where has the money come from for all that dental work, nose and ear pircing, wigs(?) hair dye, new computer, camera, internet service and phone service?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    I wish I knew where she is getting money. In the first vlog she has a pair of oblong-ish glasses. In the second brief vlog she has wide u shaped glasses. Not to mention the Ohio vid where she has on the smaller oblong-ish glasses like the ones she had on while she was in custody (IIRC).
    Where has the money come from for all that dental work, nose and ear pircing, wigs(?) hair dye, new computer, camera, internet service and phone service?
    Not "earned" by FCA. Certainly, not claimed as income. Maybe from the "rents" and the selling of their Granddaughter's memory/story to Dr. Phil and anyone and everyone who would pay a dime off the murder of Caylee.

I don't know if this has been asked, probably has, but I was wondering... if FCA isn't recording what donations she has received and from who then how can it be determined that she is or is not working somewhere and being payed under the table?

And then I was wondering about the incurable nature of FCA's mental illness. Dr. Drew says otherwise, but I think that the general concensus is she's warped for life with no hope for recovery or improvement. That wouldn't qualify her to be deemed "disabled" and therefor eligible to receive social security benefits would it? But then she would have had to have actually had a job for a significant period of time, right?
    Last edited by daisy.faithfull; 01-10-2012 at 05:18 AM. Reason: added another question

I'm not so sure anything was pierced (she said ear "cuff" not "earring") and the nose thing is possibly fake. she was awful excited to show whoever she was video'ing with, so it was probably a new thing, and it didnt look swollen or discoloured to me.

but yeah the rest of it, the DT and CA is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    I don't know if this has been asked, probably has, but I was wondering... if FCA isn't recording what donations she has received and from who then how can it be determined that she is or is not working somewhere and being payed under the table?

And then I was wondering about the incurable nature of FCA's mental illness. Dr. Drew says otherwise, but I think that the general concensus is she's warped for life with no hope for recovery or improvement. That wouldn't qualify her to be deemed "disabled" and therefor eligible to receive social security benefits would it? But then she would have had to have actually had a job for a significant period of time, right?
    Dear God. I would hope being a narcissist and sociopath is NOT a disability. Don't even put that idea in her head. I highly doubt it is or more narcissists and sociopaths would be claiming disability these days. I can't stand the thought of Casey being able to claim as a disability. That would be the ultimate slap to the face, her living off the government for the rest of her life. No way. My father, who was an Oral Surgeon for over twenty five years couldn't get disability for his messed up shoulders, so surely Casey can't get it for being a narcissist and sociopath!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I'm not so sure anything was pierced (she said ear "cuff" not "earring") and the nose thing is possibly fake. she was awful excited to show whoever she was video'ing with, so it was probably a new thing, and it didnt look swollen or discoloured to me.

but yeah the rest of it, the DT and CA is my guess.
    Good point. There's no way should could have pierced her own nose and not have any swelling. I think you're right it was a fake.

Usually parents who loose a child from an accidential death are zombies for a long period of time afterwards. KC was one of the happiest people I have ever seen to have lost a child, accidentially or on purpose. One picture is worth a thousand words. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Dear God. I would hope being a narcissist and sociopath is NOT a disability. Don't even put that idea in her head. I highly doubt it is or more narcissists and sociopaths would be claiming disability these days. I can't stand the thought of Casey being able to claim as a disability. That would be the ultimate slap to the face, her living off the government for the rest of her life. No way. My father, who was an Oral Surgeon for over twenty five years couldn't get disability for his messed up shoulders, so surely Casey can't get it for being a narcissist and sociopath!!!!
    !!!!!!

Don't tell me she's gonna be entitled to a blue 'N' permit for narcissists and priority parking right at the door of Target?
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

a quick note from the previous thread. Because my Father passed away in Florida in late August, I know in Florida they give you two death certs. One lists cause of death, the other doesn't. So if a person wanted they could only produce the one with no cause but there will be a second cert. with cause.
    on twitter, my blog, and in life I am a "Floormodel", slightly used by age but still in perfectly good condition and worth having around.

And you thought that was it and we'd all be sitting around bored! Well so did I but couldn't leave all my friends so was still hanging around....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    a quick note from the previous thread. Because my Father passed away in Florida in late August, I know in Florida they give you two death certs. One lists cause of death, the other doesn't. So if a person wanted they could only produce the one with no cause but there will be a second cert. with cause.
    When I think about it - that makes a lot of sense doesn't it? When someone dies, there are a number of things a DC is needed for - to close accounts, etc. But unless we are talking about insurance, the reason a person died is nobody's business in the normal course of life.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Just drove by the Anthony's. Saw their old green suv wrapped in caylees fund graphics. Just thought I'd share. There was also a white work van in the drive way fwiw.

Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast