Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Hybrid View

Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4079395.story

I'm not expecting too much more than we already know per Ashton's notes and what he revealed in his book.

fwiw, I tend to agree with JA when during his interview with Dr. Drew he opined, "I'm not sure your profession has come up with a test to diagnose what is wrong with her, because they [the tests] didn't reveal anything much and I know she isn't 'normal.'" <paraphrased>
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

2. The Following 151 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Aedrys, Alcina, Anakerie, angelmom, AngelWings444, archenemy toenail, AZlawyer, azmama, badhorsie, bayouland, BetteDavisEyes, BiancaS, BigFatMommyDog, Boots-OK, Brooke, butwhatif?, CarolAnn, Carolina Girl, CarolinaMoon, chefmom, Chiquita71, Chris_Texas, coco puff, coolbreeze, coopzoo, Crabcake23, cricketann, cyberborg, daisy.faithfull, debloree, denjet, Dewey2Me1MoThyme, Dihan, dog.gone.cute, Donjeta, Eidetic, elementary, Elisaa444, ExpectingUnicorns, Farfalla40, FL_taxpayer, francie, Frigga, gelfie68, GiantPickle, gramcracker, Gypsy Road, hambirg, heidisams, HOPE4CAYLEE, Hopeful One, HOTNTX, Hunnie, IHAVENOCLUE, Insomnia Momma, jane the dood, JBounds, Jeanie, JSR, JSV, Justin Tyme, Kamille, karma-girl, Kat, kimpage, Knot4u2no, LadyL, LaLaw2000, Leila, LinasK, Linz, logicalgirl, LolaMoon08, mahmoo, Malini2001, Mama-cita, Mamabear1963, mankato64, MaryAnn, Matty29, Melanie, menmo, mikeysmommom, MissJames, missm, mommyofthreekidz5, my2sense, Mystic, mysticrose, MyTinkieGirl, Nandee63, Neurotripsy, Niner, Nore, Nuisanceposter, Oakley, OEJ, passionflower, Patience, PMLsmom, Prentiss, Pugnolia, QueenD, Quiche, R.U.Kidding!, RR0004, Sammiejam, Schmerty_Jones, scmom, shaye, sjs323, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, SmoothOperator, songline, Sooner Fan#1, Spool, Squishified, STEADFAST, surini59, suzihawk, SuziQ, t93, TexasCharm, tezi, the seeker, theBritster, tiff07, Tig, TigerBalm, Tiki, tiredofthis, TorisMom003, TotallyObsessed, Trapshooter, Tricksy, Truthwillsetufree, Tulessa, tygomuk, Velouria, vlpate, waltzingmatilda, watcher9, watchinginky, Well Done 99, What'sThatClue, whisperOFwings, Woe.be.gone, wonders, You'reKidding,Right?, Zoe Bogart

I wonder what brought this on. Wasn't Mason set to take Ashton to task for having revealed some info?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    I wonder what brought this on. Wasn't Mason set to take Ashton to task for having revealed some info?

this wouldnt change that, as ashton would have "done" it before they were unsealed. I find it unlikely that an attorney of ashton's skill & years did something like that without crossing his t's and dotting his i's though.

I wonder if he told all, or if there is a lot he couldnt tell, hence the release of the "diary" to distract?
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 01-11-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: for lg: I am full of myself again and still cant spell

ker plunk - there goes the other (or is it another?) shoe...

Would Team KC been given any heads up that this was going to happen?

Or was it kind of a "excuse this interruption to your computer hacking (cough, cough) drama" type of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    Would Team KC been given any heads up that this was going to happen?

Or was it kind of a "excuse this interruption to your computer hacking (cough, cough) drama" type of thing?

I doubt it. HHJP doesn't owe them anything anymore. Not even a fair warning.

I am finding this rather funny - the timing of the release. Considering Mason accusing Ashton of defying a court order by releasing sealed info. Then the video "hacking" (<please excuse the <gagging sound you hear>) debacle.

I think HHJP is thinking it is time to lay all the cards out on the table and allow the sharks to frenzy while they hopefully consume each other.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    I doubt it. HHJP doesn't owe them anything anymore. Not even a fair warning.

I am finding this rather funny - the timing of the release. Considering Mason accusing Ashton of defying a court order by releasing sealed info. Then the video "hacking" (<please excuse the <gagging sound you hear>) debacle.

I think HHJP is thinking it is time to lay all the cards out on the table and allow the sharks to frenzy while they hopefully consume each other.
    And the reports of JB's departure... so that would be unrelated too because I'm pretty sure those reports came out before the stuff about the psych evals.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:

And the reports of JB's departure... so that would be unrelated too because I'm pretty sure those reports came out before the stuff about the psych evals.
    Sorry to quote my own post, but I went and checked and it looks like news hit about Baez leaving FCA about 6 hours ago, and the psych evals being released was reported about an hour ago.

I'm sure he would have to had to let Casey know (or least let her lawyers know...oooh, maybe he let Baez know?) before today that he was unsealing the depositions, right? She probably knew before today that they were going to be released. JB's departure is totally related to the depositions being released today. There are no coincidences when it comes to Casey Anthony!

What JA perfectly said was "Prosecutor Jeff Ashton then asked Danziger if he recalled a conversation he had with fellow Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick at the courthouse, in which he said words to the effect of "I have no explanation for this other than she's just pure evil"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4079395.story

I guess the DSMV-5 doesn't have a category for "pure evil.

I still want to read them. The DT was so against JA talking about them that I feel like there must be something in them they didn't want people to know. OH MUZIKMAN!!!! We need you!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I still want to read them. The DT was so against JA talking about them that I feel like there must be something in them they didn't want people to know. OH MUZIKMAN!!!! We need you!!!! LOL
    I,we, have not forgotten you Muzikman...
    Just patiently waiting for you to come back and "chat" with us about your experiences
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    I,we, have not forgotten you Muzikman...
    Just patiently waiting for you to come back and "chat" with us about your experiences
    Yes indeed, I have been patiently waiting for MM to tell us about his experience.

Beach, with all the great news of the day; possible firing of Jose, release of psych evals, and possibility of identifying of person who released the videos. I think we need a nice spread of food and drinks. Just like old times.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Beach, with all the great news of the day; possible firing of Jose, release of psych evals, and possibility of identifying of person who released the videos. I think we need a nice spread of food and drinks. Just like old times.
    Well thank you for the heads-up, momtective! Looks like it's going to be one of those crock pot days.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    What? See what happens when I have a morning meeting?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    What? See what happens when I have a morning meeting?
    I know how you feel. I lost my internet connection tuesday night and have been dying to get on here to see everybody.

Ok, back to catching up.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:

In the Dr. W depo that I'm reading now, I'm reminded that GA was married prior to his marriage to Cindy.
    Does anybody know if GA had a child/children with his first wife?

In the depo it states that KC found out about GA's first marriage when she was in Jr. High.
    That may not in itself be a huge deal but did she also find out she had a half sibling/s at that time? Just wondering.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

I'm like an excited child wanting to rip a present open! Wow what a day so far! Bring on the psych evals!!!

With the appeal still pending, I would like to hear HHBP's legal reasoning behind releasing these sealed depositions.
    The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Gandhi

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thedeviledadvocate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thedeviledadvocate View Post
    With the appeal still pending, I would like to hear HHBP's legal reasoning behind releasing these sealed depositions.
    The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO
    These depositions were not used in the trial. They can not be used (by either side) in the appeal. The release of these will have no affect on the appeal whatsoever.

The appeal can only use rulings, evidence, etc that was used during the trial.

IMO
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedeviledadvocate View Post
    <respectfully snipped>
    What a great birthday present and party here in the treads! See Caylee, God is not finished yet! ..and for those that doubt, my putting this in red bold makes it true!

Someone was asking for a food spread - can I share my with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    What a great birthday present and party here in the treads! See Caylee, God is not finished yet! ..and for those that doubt, my putting this in red bold makes it true!

bbm

happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post

Sorry atthelake - I'm afraid I can't get JA to jump out of that cake for your birthday, so this will have to do!

Have a great day!

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    Sorry atthelake - I'm afraid I can't get JA to jump out of that cake for your birthday, so this will have to do!

Have a great day!
    Hmmmmmmmmm, those that know me from chat are perhaps working on getting Yuri!!!???

Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast