Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I wonder what brought this on. Wasn't Mason set to take Ashton to task for having revealed some info?

What JA perfectly said was "Prosecutor Jeff Ashton then asked Danziger if he recalled a conversation he had with fellow Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick at the courthouse, in which he said words to the effect of "I have no explanation for this other than she's just pure evil"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-depositions-20120111,0,4079395.story

I guess the DSMV-5 doesn't have a category for "pure evil.

I wonder what brought this on. Wasn't Mason set to take Ashton to task for having revealed some info?

this wouldnt change that, as ashton would have "done" it before they were unsealed. I find it unlikely that an attorney of ashton's skill & years did something like that without crossing his t's and dotting his i's though.

I wonder if he told all, or if there is a lot he couldnt tell, hence the release of the "diary" to distract?

Would Team KC been given any heads up that this was going to happen?

Or was it kind of a "excuse this interruption to your computer hacking (cough, cough) drama" type of thing?

I still want to read them. The DT was so against JA talking about them that I feel like there must be something in them they didn't want people to know. OH MUZIKMAN!!!! We need you!!!! LOL :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Would Team KC been given any heads up that this was going to happen?

Or was it kind of a "excuse this interruption to your computer hacking (cough, cough) drama" type of thing?

I doubt it. HHJP doesn't owe them anything anymore. Not even a fair warning.

I am finding this rather funny - the timing of the release. Considering Mason accusing Ashton of defying a court order by releasing sealed info. Then the video "hacking" (<please excuse the <gagging sound you hear>) debacle.

I think HHJP is thinking it is time to lay all the cards out on the table and allow the sharks to frenzy while they hopefully consume each other.

Beach, with all the great news of the day; possible firing of Jose, release of psych evals, and possibility of identifying of person who released the videos. I think we need a nice spread of food and drinks. Just like old times. :great:

I'm like an excited child wanting to rip a present open! Wow what a day so far! Bring on the psych evals!!!

I doubt it. HHJP doesn't owe them anything anymore. Not even a fair warning.

I am finding this rather funny - the timing of the release. Considering Mason accusing Ashton of defying a court order by releasing sealed info. Then the video "hacking" (<please excuse the <gagging sound you hear>) debacle.

I think HHJP is thinking it is time to lay all the cards out on the table and allow the sharks to frenzy while they hopefully consume each other.

And the reports of JB's departure... so that would be unrelated too because I'm pretty sure those reports came out before the stuff about the psych evals.

With the appeal still pending, I would like to hear HHBP's legal reasoning behind releasing these sealed depositions.
The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO

And the reports of JB's departure... so that would be unrelated too because I'm pretty sure those reports came out before the stuff about the psych evals.

Sorry to quote my own post, but I went and checked and it looks like news hit about Baez leaving FCA about 6 hours ago, and the psych evals being released was reported about an hour ago.

I'm sure he would have to had to let Casey know (or least let her lawyers know...oooh, maybe he let Baez know?) before today that he was unsealing the depositions, right? She probably knew before today that they were going to be released. JB's departure is totally related to the depositions being released today. There are no coincidences when it comes to Casey Anthony!

I still want to read them. The DT was so against JA talking about them that I feel like there must be something in them they didn't want people to know. OH MUZIKMAN!!!! We need you!!!! LOL :rocker::rocker::rocker:

I,we, have not forgotten you Muzikman...:rocker:
Just patiently waiting for you to come back and "chat" with us about your experiences

With the appeal still pending, I would like to hear HHBP's legal reasoning behind releasing these sealed depositions.
The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO

These depositions were not used in the trial. They can not be used (by either side) in the appeal. The release of these will have no affect on the appeal whatsoever.

The appeal can only use rulings, evidence, etc that was used during the trial.

IMO

I'm sure he would have to had to let Casey know (or least let her lawyers know...oooh, maybe he let Baez know?) before today that he was unsealing the depositions, right? She probably knew before today that they were going to be released. JB's departure is totally related to the depositions being released today. There are no coincidences when it comes to Casey Anthony!

I dunno. See Beach's post no. 8

Makes sense to me, if there isn't a mandatory protocol in place that needs to be followed if you were Judge Perry would you give Team KC a courtesy call?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back