Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    Just finished with Dr. W's depo.

I.HAVE.NO.WORDS.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    But not so hard that she couldn't get in the pool.
    Oh OCA you're a piece o work.
    but then she also says..she locked the bedroom door to keep Caylee safe and next line is,,George is waking her up asking where is Caylee..how did he get in the bedroom if the door is locked...did I read that wrong..

Did anyone else notice this?

On the one that was taken on April 7, 2011 of Dr Weitz, on approx. page 64...
    something along the lines of (when speaking of OCA's family history) her having a younger brother??

Was that just a misspeak, or what? Nobody really seemed to make a big deal out of it (in the depo...as in like oh you mean her older brother?)

Although they did say something like Where does it say younger brother? And he was like It says brother, born blah blah 1982 (blah blahs are mine lol)

Idk probably much ado about nothing, just wondering if anyone else noticed it?

(sorry if this doesn't make much sense....sounds like it does to me in my head!)

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rachelle For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by jjw View Post
    Lies, lies, and more lies. Just when I thought you couldn't make me despise this witch anymore-I'm proven wrong.

Would love for someone with good interviewing skills to ask the jurors what they think of their verdict now? I can hear the jury foreman (a.k.a. Hercule Poirot) now, "Ha, I knew George murdered Caylee."

Her attorneys wonder why she is so hated. Well, her attorneys are as slimy as she is. Jose Baez "picking and choosing" what story of hers to go with. Dirty as hell. Karma will get them eventually.

My late father had a saying that I think fits Casey perfectly- she is more full of s*** than a Christmas turkey.

jmo
    BBM.

I think from all the recent reports, it appears that it already has. And it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rachelle View Post
    Did anyone else notice this?

On the one that was taken on April 7, 2011 of Dr Weitz, on approx. page 64...
    something along the lines of (when speaking of OCA's family history) her having a younger brother??

Was that just a misspeak, or what? Nobody really seemed to make a big deal out of it (in the depo...as in like oh you mean her older brother?)

Although they did say something like Where does it say younger brother? And he was like It says brother, born blah blah 1982 (blah blahs are mine lol)

Idk probably much ado about nothing, just wondering if anyone else noticed it?

(sorry if this doesn't make much sense....sounds like it does to me in my head!)

He just mis-spoke, I read it a couple of times to be sure.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jojomonkey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojomonkey View Post
    He just mis-spoke, I read it a couple of times to be sure.
    Thanks! I thought I was going crazy for a minute!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rachelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    O.M.....G........

Answered my own question.

LDB: Are those your words – downward spiral of career?
    (Talking about his evaluation of GA’s career changes after the “accident”)

Good Dr: Yes, that’s mine.

LDB: did you acknowledge or did she acknowledge that this was information that predated her birth and so she would have had to obtain it from another source?

Good Dr.: Well, since she was born in ‘86, yes, some of that – I mean.......that would have been a reality in the family for a long time.
    (GOOD GOD MAN, DON’T YOU REALIZE CASEY’S REALITY IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL REALITY?)

LDB: Did you ask her specifically the source of her information?

GOOD DR.: NO.

OMG
    This is pitiful.
    Dr. W says that KC had a younger brother and when LDB questioned "younger" he said yes the brother was born in 82. lol Guess Math was not his favorite subject??????? jmo

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojomonkey View Post
    She would bury herself with any interview she gave now. I feel 100% sure she would not allow any questions about Caylee, her family, or the trial. She is so focused on herself and her new "life" that she'll want to talk about anything and everything else as long as it pertains to her. She'll be shown as the vapid, self-obsessed, demon that she is, and everyone will see she doesn't give any thought to her daughter. In her world now, Caylee never existed, she wants everyone to forget about her just like she has. IMO
    I'm more and more and even MORE convinced that first video was created by her with the express purpose of zinging her parents. If what's been reported is true (Casey refusing therapy, and BTW, most sociopaths do) then CM is just blowing smoke and this video release was of her own doing. I can see her locked away having hissy fits to the max. She is stuck...her anger will get her into a lot of trouble IMO. It's a shame someone doesn't Baker Act her 'cause Casey surely is warped.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Hi! Has anyone found the psych evals posted online anywhere other than WESH? I'd like to save them as PDF's to read (rather than reading online) and can't find a way to do that on WESH. Thanks!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

She is a four time convicted felon liar. She's is not capable of telling the truth...ever.

"She is the most well-documented liar ever to set foot in a courtroom." LDB
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    Hi! Has anyone found the psych evals posted online anywhere other than WESH? I'd like to save them as PDF's to read (rather than reading online) and can't find a way to do that on WESH. Thanks!
    Let's see if this attached correctly...
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:

So, according to Casey 6.0, she think George may have murdered Caylee.

If this is true, why isn't she demanding that George be prosecuted?? Hmmm.. wild guess is she knows it's a big fat stinking lie and that he was in no way involved whatsoever! As HJSS once said, "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers"...
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

For anyone having trouble opening the documents, I figured out what WESH's 3 broken links should have been. Try these (all 4):

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30186597/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30186582/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30186576/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30186579/detail.html

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    All I did was open each one and copy and paste the address and emailed it to myself so I could read it later on my iTouch!

HTH

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rachelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chasing.halos View Post
    Let's see if this attached correctly...
    Thanks so much!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelle View Post
    All I did was open each one and copy and paste the address and emailed it to myself so I could read it later on my iTouch!

HTH
    I'm an idiot - just realized I can do a "File" and "Save As" to save from WESH's site. Sorry to be a dunce!

Appreciate the help ... going to grab my root beer and start reading now!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast