Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,180 of 1180

Thread: Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I think we can safely assume that FCA did not care who took Caylee at her birth. She never showed any indication of caring about her at any point in her life.
    Exactly.

FCA didn't really give a darn who held "the little snothead" first. She simply strategically used this fake grievance over and over to needle her parents with guilt, and to cover for her obvious and inexplicable lack of regard for her own daughter -- It's Mom's fault that I failed to bond with Caylee. See?

IMO she is a predatory killer shark in disguise as a real human being -- she lives for nothing but the hunt for prey and personal gain. All motive and strategy, no real feelings. What a horrid monster.

The "psych evals" show the same inhuman behavior. Instead of receiving a proper evaluation, FCA easily managed to turn the tables on these professional experts (ahem), by doing what she does best: Pretense, deception and manipulation. She must have been very proud of herself that they bought it.

Oh my God! I'm such a good liar!

(P.S. No offense meant to real killer sharks.)
    Last edited by Desdemona; 02-24-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: left out a word
    Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Desdemona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    Exactly.

FCA didn't really give a darn who held "the little snothead" first. She simply strategically used this fake grievance over and over to needle her parents with guilt, and to cover for her obvious and inexplicable lack of regard for her own daughter -- It's Mom's fault that I failed to bond with Caylee. See?

IMO she is a predatory killer shark in disguise as a real human being -- she lives for nothing but the hunt for prey and personal gain. All motive and strategy, no real feelings. What a horrid monster.

The "psych evals" show the same inhuman behavior. Instead of receiving a proper evaluation, FCA easily managed to turn the tables on these professional experts (ahem), by doing what she does best: Pretense, deception and manipulation. She must have been very proud of herself that they bought it.

Oh my God! I'm such a good liar!

(P.S. No offense meant to real killer sharks.)
    She was devious, cruel and lazy enough to find something she knew was a weak point and exploit it. Saved her the trouble of working on making CA feel guilty...just pick an issue that is already sensitive.
    Justice for GEORGE!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I haven't had a chance to read all of the responses to these depos yet but I have to say as a mother of a child who is RIGHT NOW dealing with the aftermath of her father sexually abusing her up until age 12 (she is 13 now) I am sickened. I have seen what happens to a child who goes through sexual abuse and tries (and does for a long time) hide it.

My non professional opinion? She is full of $hit. I have now seen many children in the same circumstances as my own daughter(s) and I have seen different types of coping with the abuse and people do respond differently, they do have one common trend though and that is self loathing. I've been living this for almost 2 yrs now and...

GGRRRRRR I just don't have the darn words.

I hate that woman more now than I ever have and that includes the day JB made his opening statement in the trial.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I haven't had a chance to read all of the responses to these depos yet but I have to say as a mother of a child who is RIGHT NOW dealing with the aftermath of her father sexually abusing her up until age 12 (she is 13 now) I am sickened. I have seen what happens to a child who goes through sexual abuse and tries (and does for a long time) hide it.

My non professional opinion? She is full of $hit. I have now seen many children in the same circumstances as my own daughter(s) and I have seen different types of coping with the abuse and people do respond differently, they do have one common trend though and that is self loathing. I've been living this for almost 2 yrs now and...

I hate that woman more now than I ever have and that includes the day JB made his opening statement in the trial.

I hate seeing something so emotional and difficult used as a flavor of the month excuse by Baez...and Perry should NEVER have allowed this to happen in his courtroom. The nonsense about seizures was bad enough.
    Justice for GEORGE!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post

I'd love to send your email to Dr. Ablow but I suppose it would be considered harassment.

I am so sorry for what your daughter went through......and you too.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748