GUILTY OK - Jessica Brown, 23, pregnant, dies in contract killing, Midwest City, 11 Jan 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Midwest City is a part of the Oklahoma City metro area and is located immediately north of Tinker AFB.

Mother is found dead after 911 caller reports kids playing in Midwest City street (Daily Oklahoman)
MIDWEST CITY — A young mother was found dead inside her home Wednesday morning after someone noticed her two small children playing in the street unsupervised, police said.

Midwest City Police Chief Brandon Clabes said an anonymous caller dialed 911 about 10:30 a.m. and reported seeing the children in the street outside a house in the 900 block of Locust Lane.

Officers found a 2-year-old girl and her 4-year-old brother wearing pajamas in the front yard of the home.
---
The woman, whose name was not released, was found dead inside the house with obvious trauma to her body. Police did not release the woman's name but said she was in her mid-20s.
---
more at link above

This is the most recent article, as well as a broadcast in the local area. I've *advertiser censored*'d out the names, although it's indicated on the attached link.

My guess is it's either the EX or the new husband, LE is looking at. LE had been called to the house several times in the recent past. The victim's vehicle in the driveway had also burned a few months ago.

Doesn't sound too promising for these two little ones.:(

JMHO
fran

Midwest City Mom Found Dead Just Feet From Her Young Children

"The little boy indicated that his mommy was inside asleep," Chief Brandon Clabes of the Midwest City police said.

However, his mother was not sleeping. She was found dead with blunt force trauma to her body.

"[The victim's] husband had post-traumatic stress disorder," Williams said. "He just got back from the army. They were recently divorced, and [the ex husband was] court-ordered to not be around [the victim]."

.................. XXXXX divorced XXXXXX in April of last year and married someone else in August.

full article at link .................... http://www.news9.com/story/16502546/midwest-city-mom-found-dead-just-feet-from-her-young-children

My guess would be the new husband...Why wasn't her there?

I think bio dad would be less likely to leave the kids.

Seems like maybe the ex-husband
http://www.koco.com/mostpopular/30196726/detail.html

poor woman she must of been so worried about every sound and car that went by her place Her x had done enough he should of been in jail. Some people get so obsessive and dangerous, its a mental health thing really.
Also if the ex is military or police a victim ex should get extra protection.

My guess would be the new husband...Why wasn't her there?

I think bio dad would be less likely to leave the kids.

What new husband? I've seen nothing to indicate she had a new husband.

SO SICK of reading about these men murdering wifes and gf's

Could be he killed her very early in the morning (while kids were asleep?) and then went to court at 9 and "waited" for her, in order to have an alibi, then figured he'd go home and "discover" her body. But the kids got out and cops got there first. All of this adds up to him looking responsible for this to me!

http://www.koco.com/r/30396636/detail.html

Police have arrested two people in connection with the slaying of Oklahoma National Guard member Jessica Lynn Brown, 23. Brown's body was found inside her home on Jan. 11.

Police said Brown's estranged husband, Fabion Brown, and Emily Matheson are in custody.

Jessica Brown and Fabion Brown were divorcing, and Jessica Brown was due in court for a hearing on the day she was found dead inside her home. Police have not yet said how Matheson is connected to the case.

It says so in the first link given.

I don't see anything about a new husband, only an estranged husband whom she was divorcing. And if she hasn't divorced yet how could she have had a new husband anyway?

From all the articles I read, she was not currently married to a new husband but still married to Fabion Brown. They were in the process of divorcing. Sometimes, you just know from the get-go who is responsible.

I think we all knew this one would turn out this way.

Rest Peacefully now Jessica.

So what was the motive this time...not wanting to pay child support or wanting custody, or both...seems to be same old thing, all the time...unbelievable...(I am just guessing...but since a woman was also involved in some way, I am thinking it was not the jealousy angle.)

So what was the motive this time...not wanting to pay child support or wanting custody, or both...seems to be same old thing, all the time...unbelievable...(I am just guessing...but since a woman was also involved in some way, I am thinking it was not the jealousy angle.)

From the link in post #15, life insurance. Rather hefty amounts expected. :maddening:

From August 2013:

http://newsok.com/article/3870234

A 21-year-old Warr Acres man who killed the estranged, pregnant wife of an acquaintance for $250 pleaded guilty to murder and conspiracy Thursday and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Brodric Lontae Glover reached a plea deal with Oklahoma County prosecutors to avoid the death penalty if convicted at trial of killing Jessica Lynn Brown and her unborn child...

Matheson, 24, of Warr Acres, testified that Glover was paid $250 to kill Jessica Brown. In exchange for Matheson's testimony, prosecutors agreed to suspend all but the first 15 years of a life sentence.

From August 2014:

http://newsok.com/article/4983504

The mastermind of a murder-for-hire plot will be put to death for the fatal shooting of his estranged wife and her unborn child, a jury decided Friday.

Fabion DeMargio Brown, 26, was convicted Thursday in Oklahoma County District Court on two counts of first-degree murder and conspiracy...

The driver of the getaway car, Laquan Ashley, 19, pleaded guilty in September to being an accessory to first-degree murder and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back