Heather Locklear taken to Calif. hospital

Dark Knight

Reaction score
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say Heather Locklear was taken to a Southern California hospital for precautionary reasons after an emergency call was made from her home.

Paramedics and sheriff's deputies responded Thursday afternoon to Locklear's home in Westlake Village, which is 35 miles northwest of Los Angeles.

Ventura County sheriff's Capt. Mike Aranda says he did not know Locklear's condition but deputies are not investigating.

http://news.yahoo.com/heather-locklear-taken-calif-hospital-024931137.html

yeah, I saw this earlier & did not start a thread because I had hoped it was rumor . . . but this shot is from TMZ Celebrity Site -- Basketball game

locklear_drinking_01_0008_normal_043_full.jpg

She's a mess. Good Lord, get help.

Seems to be an ongoing problem at that. I hope she gets the help she needs before it's too late next time!

MOO

Mel

she's not nuts; she chemically dependent -- or does that make you nuts?

Heather Locklear hospitalized

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/12/10144006-heather-locklear-hospitalized

"Actress Heather Locklear was taken to the hospital on Thursday afternoon after a 911 call was placed from her home earlier in the day."

"Emergency response personnel responded to a medical emergency call at Ms. Locklear's residence," Ventura County Sheriff's Capt. Mike Aranda told PEOPLE. "Once they arrived, it was determined that Ms. Locklear needed to be transported to the hospital for further medical attention."

"According to TMZ, it was the actress' sister who made the call shortly after 2 p.m. PT. The website also reports that law enforcement sources said Locklear, 50, had mixed alcohol with prescription drugs."

"A source told Radar Onlinethat the "Melrose Place" star was "distraught over her relationship with Jack (Wagner), it is on and off and it has upset her lately." Locklear and her "Melrose" co-star Wagner ended their engagement in November, saying it was the best thing for their children."

No matter how much money you have you still have emotions that can be deeply painful. I hope she gets the counseling she needs.

So well-said, Steely.

I, too, hope she gets the help she needs. Addiction is so devastating, not only to the addict but also to everyone who cares about them.

This is my hometown and I have seen Heather walking around, shopping, going for coffee at the Starbucks, walking her dog, hanging with her daughter. She has always been very open and very unpretentious. So it is very sad to see this outcome for her right now. I am praying hard for her and her family. :rose: :rose: :rose:

she's not nuts; she chemically dependent -- or does that make you nuts?

It does make you nuts. IMO addicts and alcoholics either recover or end up dead, in jail or in psychiatric care.

So many celebrity addicts are surrounded by sycophants, I have seen this with my own eyes. When looking after a famous singer detoxing from drugs and alcohol, his so called friends were bringing him OJ, lemonade etc. Spiked with gin or vodka.
Lets hope she has someone strong behind her who is prepared to do some straight talking

In my hometown too, an incident a couple of years ago. Heather has been signaling loudly & often on her downward spiral. I certainly hope her sister plus other family members and friends will guide her to seeking the help she so sorely needs, and insisting she sticks to it.

Until then, I hope someone takes away the keys to her car.

Such a shame. I also hope as many other's here that she gets help.

I'll be keeping her in my prayers, she is one of my favorite TV stars from the past.

Heather Locklear Released From Hospital

"Actress Heather Locklear was released Friday from a hospital after she was treated in the intensive care unit for an unknown ailment."

"She was discharged in the afternoon, Los Robles Hospital spokeswoman Kris Carraway-Bowman told The Associated Press. The 50-year-old "Melrose Place" actress was hospitalized Thursday."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/14/heather-locklear-released-hospital_n_1206159.html

Heather needs help with a capital H. She needs to be forced to go into rehab. I don't see her going on her own. Someone is going to have to make her go. Kim Richards went and now she is doing great. I hope she will get the help that she needs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back