691 users online (78 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

World's Coolest Flight Attendant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_MfHMQWmiE"]World's Coolest Flight Attendant - YouTube[/ame]

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    haha that was fantastic

I want him on my next flight

Nothing to see here, move along...
    A bit of the "Fresh Prince" happening there...LOVED it! Will Smith and this guy...oh yeah, gimme a beat!

Herding Cats

I love flying SWA!!!!!!!! Once when I flew SWA, the pilot that was flying the plane was retiring and this was his last flight. His wife and his entire family was on the flight, free champagne and snacks, it was a farewell party in the sky. When it was time to land, once the runway came into view there were a lot (didn't count them) of big firetrucks and all had their water hoses out squirting or rather gushing huge plumes of water over the runway, it was quite spectacular to say the least as the plane landed through the middle of it all. A crowd was waiting for the pilot with signs and balloons. I must say it was a grand send off into retirement for this man that was obviously loved and appreciated by many people. It was an experience that I will never forget. Thanks SWA.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.