1127 users online (231 members and 896 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

IA-Mother arrested for taking full swing at 3 yr old

Poor little baby If she does this in public, we all know what goes on behind closed doors

http://www.kwwl.com/story/16516199/i...-to-the-ground

Officers were in the 2400 block of Miami Drive on Thursday night when they saw Latonya Denise Mack, 42, pick her daughter up off the ground and then hit her across the face. Police say Mack took a full swing at the girl and hit her hard enough to knock her to the ground.

I'm so glad it was caught on video. She can deny all she wants, but she can't get away from that video. Shame on her.

http://iowacity.patch.com/articles/m...blotter-jan-13

According to the criminal complaint, Latonya Denise Mack, 41, was observed with her daughter by a police officer on patrol at the 2400 BLOCK of Miami on Jan. 12 at 9:12 a.m. The officer states that Mack helped her daughter, who had been on the ground, to her feet before allegedly taking a full hard swing at her, hitting her accross the face and knocking her to the ground again. The officer said Mack denied hitting her daughter, but the incident was caught on the video of the police cruiser. The daughter also had some redness and swelling to her red cheek, according to the complaint. After Mack was arrested, her daughter was checked by Emergency Medical personnel and removed from the scene by police.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Well, TG she was brazen enough to pull that carp in public! Bless those officers for moving quickly to protect that child. Interesting how something so unfair and cruel can be, at the exact same moment, serendipitous. TG for dash cams and those LE.

How can any parent treat a child so cruelly? No child should have to spend their childhood filled with pain and fear. What angers me the most is I wonder how long it will be until she is out of jail and has the child back. We need stronger laws to protect our children, and until that happens......

This happened to me a lot, no one did anything. I am so glad this was videoed and reported.
    Now I hope this baby has a better life
    England's dancing days are done...