1243 users online (228 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    http://www.practicalhomicide.com/current/11262006.htm

Geberth called the ditch where the bodies were found the killer's "totem place," where he could glean a "feeling of superiority" each time he went there and had the opportunity to "validate or relive his crimes."

Sound familiar?

How far is AC from Oak Beach...in terms of hours? Wonder if the AC girls were killed on weekends.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=41917

Several prostitutes in the city have mentioned other street walkers who have gone missing. One woman, who calls herself "Sheri," told AMW producers that two prostitutes, "Heather" and "Peaches," haven't been seen for quite some time.

Peaches?! Any chance this could be our "Peaches" found in Hempstead?

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/...urder-victims/

But, how long is "awhile"? The AC murders were in 2006, weren't they? 10 years in more that "awhile", imo. Still...curious coincidence.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    http://www.practicalhomicide.com/current/11262006.htm

Geberth called the ditch where the bodies were found the killer's "totem place," where he could glean a "feeling of superiority" each time he went there and had the opportunity to "validate or relive his crimes."

Sound familiar?

How far is AC from Oak Beach...in terms of hours? Wonder if the AC girls were killed on weekends.
    the 4 were found on Nov 20, 2006 I believe. I read they were found the day after they were put there. Here is a basic link, nothing great. It would take more digging to find out the particulars about this.

The correct year was 2006. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3520577.shtml
    Last edited by scandi; 01-27-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Morning everyone,

There is quite a bit of info on AC murders, some of it true, some false info that was reported in the media. Anyway, I know a lot about the AC killings, and that was what initially drew me to the GB4. It would take forever and a day to post all the links and write my own info on AC, but if there are questions, specific or general about the AC murders, please feel free to ask away. I will be happy to help in any way I can. I have visited the physical locations multiple times of the AC and have constructed my own theories and timelines and charts about the killings. So if I can help in any way, I most certainly will

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    Atlantic City victims, date when they were last seen in Atlantic City:

Oct 7:
    Atlantic City murder victim Molly Dilts disappear

Oct 17:

Atlantic City murder victim Barbara Breidor disappear

Nov 15:
    Atlantic City murder victim Tracy Roberts disappear

Nov 19:
    Atlantic City murder victim Kim Raffo was alleged seen for the last time by Joe Boccino, owner of Papa Joe's, an Atlantic City diner, at 2:30 AM

Toxicology reports on the four, Nov 20, 2006, Atlantic City murder victims:
    Kim Raffo: large amounts of cocaine

Tracy Roberts: large amounts of cocaine

Barbara Breidor: potentially lethal dose of heroin

Molly Dilts: alcohol (no drugs)

Cause of death on the four, Nov 20, 2006, Atlantic City murder victims:

Kim Raffo: strangulation by ligature

Tracy Roberts: died by asphyxia "by unspecified means."

Barbara Breidor: condition of the body made an exact cause of death difficult to determine.

Molly Dilts: condition of the body made an exact cause of death difficult to determine.
    Some random thoughts:

~ All of our GB4 girls died from asphixiation/strangulation.
    ~One of our GB4 girls was found with some part of a ligature on her body. Kim Raffo was killed by ligature strangulation.
    ~I believe all of our GB4 were drug users. MB cocaine, MBB cocaine, MW cocaine and alchol (per her family), ALC heroin. All of the AC girls were drig users.
    ~ All of our GB4 girls were found spaced 500 ft apart from each other. The AC girls were found spaced 900 (?) feet apart from each other.
    ~ The GB4 were were dumped in a trophy case fashion(totem)...the AC4 were dumped in trophy case fashion (totem).

AC4 (all 2006):
    ~ Molly Dilts, last seen Oct.7...a saturday.
    ~ Barbara Breider, last seen Oct 17...a tuesday.
    ~ Tracy Roberts, last seen Nov.15 (almost a month to the day from BB)...a wednesday.
    ~ Kim Raffo, last seen Nov.19...a sunday.
    So 4 girls murdered by the same person in the space of a 40+ days. That's a spree, and doesn't really match up with what we see in the GB4 girls. Whether or not they could have all been weekend killings is hard to say, due to the fact that we can't know the actual date they were murdered based soley on the times they were last seen.

The GB 4 :
    ~ Maureen Brainard Barnes, last seen either July 9 or July 10, 2007...a monday or a tuesday
    ~ Melissa Barthelemy, last seen July 12, 2009...a sunday.
    ~ Megan Waterman, last seen June 6, 2010...around 1 am on a monday morning.
    ~Amber Lynn Costello, last seen Sept. 2, 2010...a thursday evening.

The only pattern I can see is that the days of the week and the times are so random it would lead me to believe our guy doesn't work. And yet, we know he offered our GB4 girls huge amounts of money, and they believed him, so this isn't some jobless/homeless guy. He's either retired, independently wealthy, or has a job where he can set his own hours, imo. If that's the case, he could very well have spent 40+ days in Atlantic City if he has no clock to punch. If he didn't spend the entire 40+ days in AC, and he lives on LI, is it reasonable to think he might have left LI, travelled to AC to do his killing and then returned to LI? I dunno. Maybe a 4 hour drive max? Seems doable to me.

I know our GB4 girls, and have a clear sense of who these girls were as people (which is important to me). I don't have any sense at all of who our AC4 were...so patterns between the individuals in both cases aren't clear to me. But what I'd like to do, if I feel up to it this weekend, is to try to gain a better understanding of our AC4 girls and post that here. Start there and see if there are any links or patterns that might apply to the GB4.
    Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 01-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Hi WaltzingMatilda!

Not that anybody missed me or noticed that I haven't been around, but I needed to take a good break from this case. The information became swirled and twisted in my head like spagetti. So, I'm looking forward to watching Dark Minds tomorrow and maybe becoming more of an assistance with this case because at one point I began to feel real confused. I feel fresh and clean now and I'm ready to get busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sistah Sleuth View Post
    Hi WaltzingMatilda!
    Sistah Sleuth!!!! Yay!! So glad to see you back. (((wm)))
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

@ Sistah Sleuth-

I noticed your absence. I missed your way with words and how you are always able to get right to the heart of the matter.

BTW, I still think your personality profile of the perp is the best one we have.
    Last edited by Dwntwnslim; 01-31-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Add a Sentence

Thanks Dwntwnslim. Yeah, I was also becoming disappointed and upset because of the lack of information. I just don't want this case to go cold and it still seems like it is heading that way. But who knows what Dark Minds could spark? Maybe we will be able to advance some...I hope.

Thanks Dwntwnslim. Yeah, I was also becoming disappointed and upset because of the lack of information. I just don't want this case to go cold and it still seems like it is heading that way. But who knows what Dark Minds could spark? Maybe we will be able to advance some...I hope.
    Welcome back SistahSleuth!

I watched the premire episode of Dark Minds last week. It was really interesting.

SK code-named "13" was pretty insightful, definitely pointed out possibilities they hadn't thought of. They just asked him straight questions and he gave straight answers, and always ended calls with "That's it."
    Unless I post a link to a fact, everything I post is my opinion only. Thanks!

Not that anybody missed me or noticed that I haven't been around, but I needed to take a good break from this case. The information became swirled and twisted in my head like spagetti. So, I'm looking forward to watching Dark Minds tomorrow and maybe becoming more of an assistance with this case because at one point I began to feel real confused. I feel fresh and clean now and I'm ready to get busy!
    Well I missed ya, Sistah! Welcome back!

Interesting info on the Mindhunter site about William Shlue (or Schule):

Last week, a Press reporter received a letter from Schlue dated Sept. 16 that said, "If you want to know more about the killings in A.C., you should come and see me." But when a reporter met Schlue, 45, Tuesday, he said he had to postpone the interview "until at least Monday. There's stuff going on."

According to Leonard, Schlue described "visions he was having regarding murders of these women. He indicated in these visions he had choked these women to death. He mentioned he was under the influence of crack cocaine and alcohol and admitted that he possibly blacked out. He indicated that he had a burning feeling in his chest. He referred to my client as the Salem County guy and that he did not want to see an innocent man go to jail. He also indicated that he did not want to go to prison for life or go on death row."

That interview was not taped, Leonard said, but at least one subsequent telephone conversation was recorded and later handed over to the Prosecutor's Office.
    Always a good ide to add a link to the info you post, here is the link to the info you posted:

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com...4c3efd489ac545

There is more info about Schlue in the link:

here is what I had in my files on Schlue:

Man who confessed to the 4 Atlantic City murders:

William Schlue

Schlue - whose last name is listed as Schule in state Department of Corrections records

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/411516425

Just looking for a friend.

Mand
    49 years old BRIDGETON, New Jersey
    USA

William Schlue #599011
    S.W.S.P.
    Burlington Rd. S.
    Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Hello out there in MySpace land. My name is Bill. I'm lost but hoping to be found. For the next 10 months I'll be residing in my comfy cell at Southwoods State Prison. At present I could use a cheerful pen-pal. In 10 months I could use a cheerful lady to celebrate with, all expenses paid. I am 46 years old, 5'11", and 230 lbs. I have blue eyes and brown hair. Please dont take into too much consideration my default picture, it was taken on a very bad day. I'm interested in an understanding mature woman who wants a monogamous relationship. I enjoy riding Harley's, going to car shows, and any festivals where you can hear some good ole' rock and roll. I'm in and from South Jersey but am ready to travel. Drop me a line, or message your address and I'll write you first. Whatever is convenient.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1
    about William S Schlue
    Name: William S Schlue
    Address: 1622 Philadelphia Ave, Egg Harbor Cy, NJ, 08215-1626 (1990)
    [306 Newark Av, Scullville, NJ, 08330 (1993)]

Schlue apparently got out of jail and was arrested again in Aril 2011:

http://galloway.patch.com/articles/p...police-blotter

Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates
    April 25-May 1, 2011

* William S. Schule, 49, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Ryan Goehringer for hindering apprehension on April 25. He was released on a summons.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    Always a good ide to add a link to the info you post, here is the link to the info you posted:

There is more info about Schlue in the link:

here is what I had in my files on Schlue:

Man who confessed to the 4 Atlantic City murders:

William Schlue

Schlue - whose last name is listed as Schule in state Department of Corrections records

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/411516425

Just looking for a friend.

Mand
    49 years old BRIDGETON, New Jersey
    USA

William Schlue #599011
    S.W.S.P.
    Burlington Rd. S.
    Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Hello out there in MySpace land. My name is Bill. I'm lost but hoping to be found. For the next 10 months I'll be residing in my comfy cell at Southwoods State Prison. At present I could use a cheerful pen-pal. In 10 months I could use a cheerful lady to celebrate with, all expenses paid. I am 46 years old, 5'11", and 230 lbs. I have blue eyes and brown hair. Please dont take into too much consideration my default picture, it was taken on a very bad day. I'm interested in an understanding mature woman who wants a monogamous relationship. I enjoy riding Harley's, going to car shows, and any festivals where you can hear some good ole' rock and roll. I'm in and from South Jersey but am ready to travel. Drop me a line, or message your address and I'll write you first. Whatever is convenient.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1
    about William S Schlue
    Name: William S Schlue
    Address: 1622 Philadelphia Ave, Egg Harbor Cy, NJ, 08215-1626 (1990)
    [306 Newark Av, Scullville, NJ, 08330 (1993)]

Schlue apparently got out of jail and was arrested again in Aril 2011:

http://galloway.patch.com/articles/p...police-blotter

Information for the Galloway Township Police Blotter for the dates
    April 25-May 1, 2011

* William S. Schule, 49, of Egg Harbor, was arrested by Ptl. Ryan Goehringer for hindering apprehension on April 25. He was released on a summons.
    Boy...I come across a myspace page like that and I instantly know that he sure could be a good man to have.

Interesting info on the Mindhunter site about William Shlue (or Schule):

Last week, a Press reporter received a letter from Schlue dated Sept. 16 that said, "If you want to know more about the killings in A.C., you should come and see me." But when a reporter met Schlue, 45, Tuesday, he said he had to postpone the interview "until at least Monday. There's stuff going on."

According to Leonard, Schlue described "visions he was having regarding murders of these women. He indicated in these visions he had choked these women to death. He mentioned he was under the influence of crack cocaine and alcohol and admitted that he possibly blacked out. He indicated that he had a burning feeling in his chest. He referred to my client as the Salem County guy and that he did not want to see an innocent man go to jail. He also indicated that he did not want to go to prison for life or go on death row."

That interview was not taped, Leonard said, but at least one subsequent telephone conversation was recorded and later handed over to the Prosecutor's Office.
    Nevermind, I figured out that the cancelled interview was Sept 2007. Might be worth skimming the missing women from Sept 2007. I would think Suffolk County might want to know what that "stuff going on" was all about. ALC disappeared in September. And the AC women disappeared in the Fall as well.
    Last edited by Just K; 01-31-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast