young couple who got together as strangers... then found a photo of themselves both a

noZme

Reaction score
Cute story here:

When Tom and Laura met in college, they thought they were complete strangers to one another. But when his mother met Laura, she remembered her name as the daughter of someone in her parenting class & found a photo of the moms & kids at Tom's 1st birthday party. Shortly after that his family had moved away & the ladies had lost touch.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ot-strangers--photo-babies.html#ixzz1jSSo2CbU

Cute story here:

When Tom and Laura met in college, they thought they were complete strangers to one another. But when his mother met Laura, she remembered her name as the daughter of someone in her parenting class & found a photo of the moms & kids at Tom's 1st birthday party. Shortly after that his family had moved away & the ladies had lost touch.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ot-strangers--photo-babies.html#ixzz1jSSo2CbU
I LOVE sweet stories like these!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe-- what a cute story!! I love stories like this. I saw a piece on the news a couple of months ago about an engaged couple who had been "boyfriend/girlfriend" in preschool or kindergarten but one of the families moved away. They found one another again later in life (I believe they were in college) and got engaged. The boy's mother remembered him telling her that he was going to marry that girl someday and he did!!

Love this story!

I had a friend years ago who had the cutest picture. She and her husband had been the ring bearer and flower girl at a wedding. They grew up being aware of each other, but their families weren't friends, just barely acquaintances.

For their wedding, her mom got a copy of that old wedding photo and blew it up and cropped it to be just of the two of them all dressed up...on the same altar where they eventually got married!

So cute!

Weird. They look like siblings. They have the same red hair and the same nose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back