SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

D79B2534F4C78A42F727D62D42144FCD_292_292.jpg

http://www.kbzk.com/news/search-underway-for-missing-montana-teacher/

43-year-old Sherry Arnold disappeared from Sidney, Montana while on an early morning jog on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Her running shoe was later found next to the road on her route. The following Friday, her death was "confirmed", although no confirmation of a body being found has been announced. Two men have been arrested in North Dakota and charged with aggravated kidnapping in connection with her disappearance.

Thread #1

Well, that explains why the FBI isn't talking.

JMO

Article is not opening for me but I will try to be patient. (tried again and it flashed on my screen and then disappeared)

I was able to get to it by going to the home page.

I tried to post on the last thread that I understand frustration with lack of accurate media reports. I had experienced the same thing with other missing persons cases in Montana. And those were in cases that did not have the national media attention this one did. (I'm not sure they had any.)

Video with mayor of Sidney may be "older" news since they said the men had not been charged and toward the end of Thread 1, it was posted that they had been charged with kidnapping (versus moving a body).

From story above BBM
But neither has been identified or charged in Arnold's disappearance and death.

Katied75 posted that two men were charged with aggravated kidnapping. Link to her post.

Link to article.

Madeleine posted Montana Code for aggravated kidnapping.

Link to MCA.

Link to ND Code (in case they really were charged and arraigned in ND)

I hope her poor family have not been left to wonder these horrendous horrors of what happened and is she really dead and where is my loved ones body if they're so certain she's dead.. I just hope they were given something that provided them with solace of knowing for certain that Sherry is no longer suffering or in pain..

Tho, we may be unhappy about not knowing that's ok.. We'll deal with it.. My prayer is that her faamily in what they were told I just pray that the information was intact enough for them to find solace in atleast KNOWING FOR CERTAIN that she's not cold, hungry, or suffering.. For me, I believe that would be very important as a family member..

But as far as us, the public I'm still theorizing on what the situation could be regarding those that have been charged.. I know it definitely seems obvious by the charges that they for absolurte certain HAVE NOT YET RECOVERED SHERRY'S BODY(due to Agg kidnapping ONLY).. Thus again just leading back in a circle to my primary concern.. Her family and praying the info atleast allows them the certainty of knowing there is no more suffering, fear, or pain for Sherry.. Idk?!? Im just further heartsick at what we as a nation seem to be only further deteriorating in an evil downward spiral of sick sexual pervasions combined with pain, torturtous murders.. No one's safe!! Not in the bright lights in big cities and not in small town, USA!! The evil is everywhere!!!

ETA: Dontcha hate auto-correct?! I do!! I mean FGS I was typing "perversions" NOT "pervasions"!? Aarghh!:crazy:

According to article above They were arraigned and are being held in Williston, ND.

Williams County
http://www.williamsnd.com/DepartmentDisplay.aspx?ID=1

Now lots of MSM articles with this info.

BILLINGS- The two men who have been connected to the death of Sherry Arnold are currently being held in Williston, North Dakota on charges of aggravated kidnapping.

Williams County jail officials confirm that they have two men being held on those charges.

DiFonzo apologized to those gathered at the news conference about the lack of information being shared about the case.

"Sorry we can't provide you with anymore at this time," said DiFonzo. "But you need to understand this is a work in progress and that we need to do this in a manner that will bring a conclusion to this matter."

http://www.kpax.com/news/2-charged-with-aggravated-kidnapping-in-sherry-arnold-case/

Since this is a Federal case, wouldn't the men be charged with Federal counts of Aggravated Kidnapping? Or would the penal code still fall under the state? I wonder if the Federal code for this charge is different (i.e., if it carries a different penalty).

According to article above They were arraigned and are being held in Williston, ND.

Williams County
http://www.williamsnd.com/DepartmentDisplay.aspx?ID=1

Now lots of MSM articles with this info.

BILLINGS- The two men who have been connected to the death of Sherry Arnold are currently being held in Williston, North Dakota on charges of aggravated kidnapping.

Williams County jail officials confirm that they have two men being held on those charges.

DiFonzo apologized to those gathered at the news conference about the lack of information being shared about the case.

"Sorry we can't provide you with anymore at this time," said DiFonzo. "But you need to understand this is a work in progress and that we need to do this in a manner that will bring a conclusion to this matter."

http://www.kpax.com/news/2-charged-with-aggravated-kidnapping-in-sherry-arnold-case/

And by "conclusion", I'm going to read between the lines and assume he is referring to locating Sherry.

This is starting to remind me of poor Summer Inman where they arrested her ex-in-laws for kidnapping charges before they found her body and they basically had to make a deal with her ex-mother-in-law to give up the location of Summer's body (underground inside a septic tank, for anyone who didn't follow that case).

Praying they know a great deal more than they are saying regarding the location of Sherry. I wonder about the public tip. I also hope that one of these two perps rolls on the other.

So, I'm still a bit puzzled by how the FBI spokesperson has made the comment about the two men's names?? She says that info(the names) would have to come from the appropriate courts.. So, does that mean if the correct court within which they were charged these offenses is searched that their names will be found there?? I certainly don't mean to set off wild goose chases of us searching court districts but however it does seem as tho that's what's being said here.. If the information were just absolutely being with held from the public at this time(which I would absolutely understand if that were to be the case).. But seems to me if it were that cut and dry that the names are being with held at this time, period.. Well it seems as tho that's exactly what she wouldve stated, no??

That's what has me a bit puzzled in that she doesn't state its being with held but rather that the names would of course come from the courts within which these men are currently charged and held on the Agg kidnapping charges.. Please feel free to offer your opinion on what the FBI spokesperson said.. I'm just a bit puzzled by why not just state it as with held if it is with held rather than the info would come from the court they were charged in?? Idk?!? But I do know I'm talking in circles now..:crazy:

This is starting to remind me of poor Summer Inman where they arrested her ex-in-laws for kidnapping charges before they found her body and they basically had to make a deal with her ex-mother-in-law to give up the location of Summer's body (underground inside a septic tank, for anyone who didn't follow that case).

Do you know when the trial is supposed to start? The last I heard was December, 2011.

If the story the two tell is that Sherry was hit on accident but one/both took her to ND, it is possible she was alive when they did it (hence the kidnapping charge) but due to amount of blood in vehicle, they do not believe she could have survived, so LE told family she was deceased.

IIRC the rumor is that one/both hid the body somewhere between Sidney and Williston, ND (Beach, ND was mentioned ... it is south of Williston toward Rapid City). Even if they are truthful about the where she is, it may be taken time to recover her body (if at all possible considering the options).

map (regular Google, not the one I created)
http://g.co/maps/vk8g9

eta added to the one I created
http://g.co/maps/nr8fk
If anyone wants to add to this, let me know -- I think I can "share" since it is public

SmoothOperator,
I'm confused too. If you look back at the last couple of pages in the first thread, SurfieTX and I both tried to search the court docket by case date for Williams County Jail in Williston, ND and neither of us found anything.

I'm not sure what to make of the FBI spokesperson's statement except that it sounds like double talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627