Websleuths Radio Jan. 15th 2012 8 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have decided to call this episode of Websleuths Radio, "WHAT THE HELL?"

Prof. PS Ruckman is an expert when it comes to pardons. Even the outragous and stupid pardons like those of former Gov. of Mississippi Haley Barbour.

Prof. Ruckman knows all the details of these pardons. You know the pardons that let blood thirsty killers back out on the street AND wiped clean their criminal record? Those pardons.

See? WHAT THE HELL is a perfect title don't you think?

Speaking of "what the hell" Dr. Glenn Lipson and true crime author Dawna Kaufmann join us as we try and figure out how Casey Anthony's psych evaluation came to the conclusion that she wasn't crazy. Like I said, "WHAT THE HELL???"

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/01/16/websleuths-radio

Tomorrow night (Sunday Jan. 15th) 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific.

Hey Everyone,

Prof. PS Ruckman is an expert when it comes to pardons. Even the outragous and stupid pardons like those of former Gov. of Mississippi Haley Barbour.

Prof. Ruckman knows all the details of these pardons. You know the pardons that let blood thirsty killers back out on the street AND wiped clean their criminal record? Those pardons.

Speaking of "what the hell" Dr. Glenn Lipson and true crime author Dawna Kaufmann join us as we try and figure out how Casey Anthony's psych evaluation came to the conclusion that she wasn't crazy. Like I said, "WHAT THE HELL???"

Tomorrow night (Sunday Jan. 15th) 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific.

An excellent title for a segment IMO.
WTH were they thinking?
WTH is going on?
WTH is up with that?

And the subject is important. About time someone questioned it frankly. Lucky you guys don't live here. We see waaay too many pardons, early releases and light sentencing.

Hey Everyone,

ROTFL! When giggling lee calls in and growls, keep him on the line. I know that was him!!

Bumping this thread! 15 minutes to showtime, guys!

:great:

so many outrageous pardons......Dr.
he names about 4 horrendous cases

95+% pardons are not contriversial
pardon gives felons back ALL their rights, like voting
Pres Ford gave pardon to a child killer
formal send a form application and goes through channels
informal who you know?
5 years after you serve can apply.
President never questioned.

gov should hold a presser and say why.......for 8 years he did nothing
and now all of these pardons?

I'm getting sick, paid off? Blackmail was someone said on chat. What did the guys do for this govenor?
Last minute pardons all at 1 time is freakish according to Ruckman

Gov has speaking engagements and a book sales!
very calculating!

Ruckman writing a book about wierd, wild pardons every generation.
George Steinberger
Peter Yaro (peter,paul & Mary)
Jimmy the Greek

once a pardon was given by feds so state could execute the guy

Casey a psyc eval.........
Dr. Glenn Lipson
Dawna Kaufman
ahhh, bias if paid by DT
lying on tests???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online