Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Joran Van der Sloot Confesses and receives 28 YEARS 1/14/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    When it's put that way it sounds more like he had just stabbed a wealthy man and he was in fear for his life. Not that he had just killed someone for money.
    yes-- page 127 said "stabbed"... but according to cole's website (that i linked earlier):

The statements of the taxi drivers who transported van der Sloot from Lima to Chile. In sworn statements the taxi drivers claimed that van der Sloot admitted to killing someone in Lima for cash, but he had not elaborated.

so how does mr thompson go from "stabbed" to "killed"? imo, the taxi drivers must've inferred j killed someone regardless of the actual words used.

btw, i can't find the page suzihawk refers to from p. 260 in the actual book... it's not on that page in my copy... ??
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

I wonder if maybe he scratches his name out when he really doesn't want to sign something. Maybe he's trying to give himself a chance to claim "I didn't really sign that" to try to weasel out of stuff. It just doesn't seem like an "adult," if you will, way to sign something.[/quote]

I do not think his scratching over his sig. is some hidden manifestation
    psychological? I think it is direct and overt! An overt statement on his part of denial
    and nonacceptance/resistence; Joran saying he is being victimised, has no personal link
    to anything going on around him or responsibilityfor it, and it started years ago
    in Aruba with questioning over Natalie. I think its a coping mechanism for Joran that he learned from his parents! You can see the same blind stiff-necked resistence
    in his parents, his peers, et cetera. I dont think there is anything more to this than that!
    I think its as transparent and cold as Joran himself. Pure Joran.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georger For This Useful Post:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...tephany-flores

Joran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Hangs Up Her Wings, Resigns From Case

The woman dubbed the “guardian angel” of convicted killer Joran van der Sloot has issued a bizarre resignation letter saying she “accepts defeat” in the case.

RadarOnline has exclusively received the note from Mary Hamer, which she addressed to, among others, President Obama, Beth Holloway and Joran himself.

MH can cry now but she only needs to blame herself and the ones who took her money, Jimenez, JVDS and AVDS. She needs to leave his victims families, Peru authorities and American authorities the heck out of it. None of them asked or ever wanted her involvement with their child's killer.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annalia View Post

MH can cry now but she only needs to blame herself and the ones who took her money, Jimenez, JVDS and AVDS. She needs to leave his victims families, Peru authorities and American authorities the heck out of it. None of them asked or ever wanted her involvement with their child's killer.
    Wow....that letter is all kinds of loco.

In what capacity did she think she was "working on the case"?

Asking governments for information on people? Is Elton Garcia American?

Bottom line is she's banned from Western Union.

Joran and Jimenez probably told her to get lost when they heard that.

MOO

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the link... I read her "resignation" letter and I'm still of the opinion that the woman is unbalanced and needs help.. She sounds delusional and heaven help the patients that she comes into contact with as a radiologist... I don't think I could trust anything she says or does..

BTW, didn't she "resign once before and demand a refund of her money from Joran and his lawyer a short time ago? Like just before she did the Anderson Cooper interview?
    There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...rican-prisoner

Joran Van Der Sloot's "Guardian Angel’ Sets Sights On Iranian-American Prisoner

The Dutch killer’s guardian angel’s newest mercy mission is Amir Hekmati, the Iranian-American who was sentenced to death earlier this year on charges that he was allegedly a CIA spy.

Hamer, a radiologist from Lake City, Florida, wrote a letter on Sunday to the Iranian government begging for him to be set free, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively received the mail that she sent to the highest powers.
    “Dear President Ahmadinejad, the Islamic Revolutionary Court & the Iranian people,” she wrote.

“Please show the United States & the Peruvian governments, Beth Holloway, the Flores family & Anita van der Sloot -- that Iran will bestow Islamic Mercy, Compassion & Rahmah on Mr. Amir Hekmati & free him.

“Please show the West that Iran is enlightened & has the power to forgive Mr. Hekmati. Please tell the West to give Mercy & Compassion & Rahmah to Joran Van der Sloot -- who has been Wrongfully convicted of murder in Peru; Mr. Van der Sloot was illegally entrapped in a sting operation in Lima, Peru on May 30, 2010.”
    Her full letter is at the link.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...rican-prisoner

Joran Van Der Sloot's "Guardian Angel’ Sets Sights On Iranian-American Prisoner

Her full letter is at the link.
    What the heck? The previous article said that she was "admitting defeat" in trying to get Joran out of prison and now she's trying to get the Iranians to help her get freedom for the Dutchman???? That woman is crazy!

“Please help me obtain Clemency for Mr. Van der Sloot from President Obama & President Humala. Please ask President Obama & President Humala to Apologize to the world for the great injustices executed against young Joran Van der Sloot by their governments.”
    Is she serious? She wants the presidents of Peru and the US to apologize to the world?? She really needs a psych evaluation!! And what's the deal with the "glamor" shot of Hamer that Radaronline used? That sure wasn't what she looked like on Anderson Cooper!
    There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

Wink

She's clearly out of her tree!

So, she's not going to help Joran win the Nobel Peace Prize with his thesis? Gee, and I was so looking forward to that! LOL
    My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anakerie View Post
    What the heck? The previous article said that she was "admitting defeat" in trying to get Joran out of prison and now she's trying to get the Iranians to help her get freedom for the Dutchman???? That woman is crazy!

Is she serious? She wants the presidents of Peru and the US to apologize to the world?? She really needs a psych evaluation!! And what's the deal with the "glamor" shot of Hamer that Radaronline used? That sure wasn't what she looked like on Anderson Cooper!
    Okay where is her family? They've got to get her some help and stop her before she really gets herself into trouble with these letters. A deranged person writing to world leaders has to be setting off some alarms within their security personel? She's starting to sound desperate now.

MOO

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

By the way, has anyone followed that story on Amir Hekmati? Well at least MH is trading up in the cougar dept...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/family...7#.TwTnw_lEL2s

Seriously though, sounds like he really could use some help but he's got the money...or at least his family does. What he doesn't need is MH writing letters on his behalf and comparing him to JVDS.

MOO

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...hamer-resigned

radaronline
    Jan 31, 2012

The convicted killer, who confessed to the May 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, is still asking his "guardian angel," Mary Hamer, for money despite her announcing on Sunday that she was no longer going to support him.

A source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the 24-year-old Dutchman has been manipulating Hamer to give him more money to pay lawyer fees and pay off prison staff.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:

By the way, has anyone followed that story on Amir Hekmati? Well at least MH is trading up in the cougar dept...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/family...7#.TwTnw_lEL2s

Seriously though, sounds like he really could use some help but he's got the money...or at least his family does. What he doesn't need is MH writing letters on his behalf and comparing him to JVDS.

MOO
    At least this fellow isn't a murderer... But, the government that she's sending letters to is hostile to anything American. Is she trying to get the poor man executed???

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole12 View Post
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...hamer-resigned

radaronline
    Jan 31, 2012

The convicted killer, who confessed to the May 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, is still asking his "guardian angel," Mary Hamer, for money despite her announcing on Sunday that she was no longer going to support him.

A source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the 24-year-old Dutchman has been manipulating Hamer to give him more money to pay lawyer fees and pay off prison staff.
    Better he should do something productive, like begin a tunnel under Peru,
    under ocean, all the way to Aruba ?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to georger For This Useful Post:

radaronline
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-and-depressed
    'I am very sad and depressed,' Moans Convicted Killer Joran van der Sloot
    Feb 01, 2012

"Currently wallowing in a maximum security prison in northern Lima serving 28 years after he pleaded guilty to the May 2010 killing, van der Sloot has been complaining about his pitiful state of mind despite confessing to the brutal crime.

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards.”

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:

Okay where is her family? They've got to get her some help and stop her before she really gets herself into trouble with these letters. A deranged person writing to world leaders has to be setting off some alarms within their security personel? She's starting to sound desperate now.

MOO
    ITA and if her family won't do anything what about her employers, she works at a VA hospital. And they need to get her help quickly before JVDS does manage to manipulate her for more money. She's gone way off the deep end and I don't mean that to make fun of her. Are only family members able to use the Baker Act?

Her letter is beyond crazy, it's all disjointed, all over the map. She seems to have latched on to Amir's case because she wants Iran to show BH, Mr Flores, the presidents of Peru and the US that Iran has compassion. Then wants Iran to force both Peru and the US to apologize for JVDS. If that isn't a severely crazy person talking, what is?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

radaronline
    Feb 01, 2012

"Currently wallowing in a maximum security prison in northern Lima serving 28 years after he pleaded guilty to the May 2010 killing, van der Sloot has been complaining about his pitiful state of mind despite confessing to the brutal crime.

“He moans that he is sad and depressed,” a source in Peru exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “He hates it at Piedras Gordas prison and constantly complains about the food and the conditions, even that he doesn’t get enough Internet access because he can’t afford to bribe the guards.”
    BBM

He doesn't get ENOUGH internet access? WTH would he be getting any?!?

The article also states that Jimenez returned $68K to MH and yet she is still claiming she got nothing AFAIK. So does he have that money in reserve to "bribe the guards" or not? And if it's such common knowledge that he can use his money to bribe them, why isn't anything ever done about it?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

I've been out of town and out of the loop for a few days. Looks like MH is still at it. Oye! What a piece of work this woman is. I don't know whether to feel terribly sorry for her or to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    yes-- page 127 said "stabbed"... but according to cole's website (that i linked earlier):

The statements of the taxi drivers who transported van der Sloot from Lima to Chile. In sworn statements the taxi drivers claimed that van der Sloot admitted to killing someone in Lima for cash, but he had not elaborated.

so how does mr thompson go from "stabbed" to "killed"? imo, the taxi drivers must've inferred j killed someone regardless of the actual words used.

btw, i can't find the page suzihawk refers to from p. 260 in the actual book... it's not on that page in my copy... ??
    I read the book on my Nook so the page numbering may have been different. But the quote was accurate.

radaronline
    Feb 01, 2012

Aww... ain't that a cryin' shame? He should thank his lucky stars he's not in Challapalca.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

AVS generates some press in Holland:
    http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/article...eeft-%E2%80%A6
    Nedklets! A mother's heart understamds and forgives....
    February 3, 2012

google translation:

And so she goes to visit him in Peru, "but I do my own way, completely anonymous." Because she is really fed up with all the media attention."

Mary Hamer claims to have received an email Anita which it writes that "not every life is worth saving." Anita does not flatly deny that, but that Mary Hamer (himself) to interfere with her ​​own affairs. "

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:

February 3, 2012

google translation:

And so she goes to visit him in Peru, "but I do my own way, completely anonymous." Because she is really fed up with all the media attention."

Mary Hamer claims to have received an email Anita which it writes that "not every life is worth saving." Anita does not flatly deny that, but that Mary Hamer (himself) to interfere with her ​​own affairs. "
    Very poignant. Joran may have been abandoned long ago - for the
    interests of (the adults). Cultural. Some children just never accept and
    adjust to go on . . . the price has been high!

Some think criminals are created?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to georger For This Useful Post:

February 3, 2012

google translation:

Is AVDS really saying that she warned JVDS about MH, and that she doubts the story in the US media that JVDS wrote MH and said he hopes she will still support him?

Mary Madonna
    Of haar zoon zich in Peru iets van haar vermanende woorden aantrekt -'Ik waarschuw hem voor haar. Ik moet niets van die vrouw hebben'.- betwijfelt Story, want hij zou onlangs de Amerikaanse opnieuw benaderd hebben om financiële hulp 'met de smeekbede: Lieve Mary, ik hoop dat je me blijft steunen.'
    Translation
    Whether her son in Peru some of her admonishing words attracts - "I warn him for her. I must have nothing of that woman. "- Doubts Story, the U.S. recently because he would again have approached for financial help" with the prayer: Dear Mary, I hope you will support me. "

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

radaronline
    Feb 01, 2012

I hope he stays sad and depressed. Notice it's always about him? Pity party much? Oh Joran just stop n serve your time in prison we do not feel sorry 4 u!!!!
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

Smile

Is AVDS really saying that she warned JVDS about MH, and that she doubts the story in the US media that JVDS wrote MH and said he hopes she will still support him?

Translation

I like your quote at the end. My dad just actually preached a sermon about that
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

Joran Van Der Sloot Hires New Lawyer, Trying To Get Back To Cushy Castro Castro Prison
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-castro-prison

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

pathetic. just shut the f up, take it like a man, and serve your time already!
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    pathetic. just shut the f up, take it like a man, and serve your time already!
    Would that he could have showed his victims some . . . mercy?

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georger For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast