Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    "Mary, I want you to know that my satisfaction with Mr. Jimenez and his work. We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less. Plus, remember that in Peru only 1/3 of your sentence having to sit. You will always have a place in my heart, but what you doing to me now I do not understand. In all that time that I know, I never expected of you. I asked Mr. Jimenez, the money you sent me is not to your return. He wanted to send it right back when you were asked. I want to share with you a statement: "Do not wait for the Last Judgement, it happens every day." You will always have a place in my heart, but what you did is not something I can handle. I love you, but I have so much pain that you can not imagine. Give me the time, until it is over. I am being punished because I had a phone, because you emails sent me to the press. I still can not believe it, but you got me worried more problems than you can imagine, and my fellow prisoners feel the situation. I am exhausted and am now trying to sleep. I hope everything is well with you and I wish you nothing but the best. Lovingly, Joran"

ugh. i sure hope she smartens up and doesn't fall for his lies and manipulations anymore.
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Also, I have a question about the fresh (2005-2006), cement around the pool at JVDS's parent's house. In the book it is stated that Joran's father would not let that area be excavated - has it been since?
    hi v,

i attempted a google search and couldn't find anything about the cement. several applicable articles about searches on the vds property from '05 -'07 (that were linked on sites re: NH's disappearance) are no longer available either.
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    "Mary, I want you to know that my satisfaction with Mr. Jimenez and his work. We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less. Plus, remember that in Peru only 1/3 of your sentence having to sit. You will always have a place in my heart, but what you doing to me now I do not understand. In all that time that I know, I never expected of you. I asked Mr. Jimenez, the money you sent me is not to your return. He wanted to send it right back when you were asked. I want to share with you a statement: "Do not wait for the Last Judgement, it happens every day." You will always have a place in my heart, but what you did is not something I can handle. I love you, but I have so much pain that you can not imagine. Give me the time, until it is over. I am being punished because I had a phone, because you emails sent me to the press. I still can not believe it, but you got me worried more problems than you can imagine, and my fellow prisoners feel the situation. I am exhausted and am now trying to sleep. I hope everything is well with you and I wish you nothing but the best. Lovingly, Joran"

ugh. i sure hope she smartens up and doesn't fall for his lies and manipulations anymore.
    And even in this letter you will notice that he's not taking responsibility for the fact that he had this cell phone (and whatever else he had) when he wasn't supposed to but rather blaming her for outing him with it. And trying to make her feed sorry for him because of the hurtful things she did to him. So because of that he's keeping her money?

And he's telling her that Jiminez did a good job and that it was the best decision because he will appeal and failing that with the "good behaviour" time in Peru prisons, he'll be out in no time. And of course telling her that he loves her a few more times, while stealing her money to pay his restitution, should manipulate her enough to keep her in line right? She's probably already planning what they'll do together when he gets out in a few short years.

I know she's crazy and she probably deserves it but it appears that he's still up to his old tricks.

MOO

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

hi v,

i attempted a google search and couldn't find anything about the cement. several applicable articles about searches on the vds property from '05 -'07 (that were linked on sites re: NH's disappearance) are no longer available either.
    It's in the Monster book, but I have the audio version, so it would be difficult to find....if anyone has the book?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

It's in the Monster book, but I have the audio version, so it would be difficult to find....if anyone has the book?

no-- i know about it (and i too find it hinky - that papa P wouldn't allow a search)... i mean a more recent search attempt that you asked about

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

Typical narcissistic personality - it's always about what's been done to them. Natalee's disappearance harmed him - Stephany harmed him - Peru harmed him - Beth harmed him. Always the victim.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves."
    <snip>
    "Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals"

All the rest fits as well....

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

no-- i know about it (and i too find it hinky - that papa P wouldn't allow a search)... i mean a more recent search attempt that you asked about
    Oh, ok. Maybe Cole will come on and answer. Seems a significant oversight if it has still not been searched.

28 years, hmmm. Well, it is hard not to predict for him it will be a life sentence, KWIM? I would think quite a few prisoners could raise their credentials in some fashion regarding him.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Please stay on topic.

I know it's difficult to keep the Holloway and Flores cases separated as it is the same suspect, but could we use this thread for the Flores case and if you want to discuss the Holloway case, please go to the appropriate discussion thread.

TIA
    fran

PS...I believe it's ok to discuss the Holloway case on the linked thread here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ay#post7487715

Fran, I'm sorry, I probably stated more then anybody about the Holloway case, I was just trying to figure out everything about Joran, it will not happen again. Didn't mean to disrespect the Flores' family, or anybody at WS, I will go comment on the Holloway case as well! Again, sorry
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

Okay I'm so confused right now!! Somebody please help!

MH sent Joran money, clothes, among other things. Did she sign any contract saying if Joran was found guilty she wanted her money back? I know I saw a video where she was making a cd for him and she said she's his guardian angel. I just don't understand this, she wanted to help him when he was being held in prision but now that he's guilty and will serve time she wants her money back? Is she not his guardian angel anymore??

You know what makes me furious mad? Is when somebody kills somebody out of pure evil and anger and then people who support them want to say that they have mental problems. What he did to Stephany was just pure EVIL!
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

As regards the extradition for the extortion charges - wonder if this would be delayed until he's exhausted the appeals process.. the way it is in the Casey Anthony pending Civil case.

Also, I have a question about the fresh (2005-2006), cement around the pool at JVDS's parent's house. In the book it is stated that Joran's father would not let that area be excavated - has it been since?

I don't believe a person gets any appeals when they pled guilty.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
    --but what you did is not something I can handle
    --because you emails sent me to the press

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
    --
    the money you sent me is not to your return
    --I hope everything is well with you and I wish you nothing but the best

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

--
    We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less
    --my fellow prisoners feel the situation

Exaggerate achievements and talents

--
    I love you
    --You will always have a place in my heart

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
    --
    We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

--
    I am being punished because I had a phone

Need constant attention and admiration

--
    Give me the time, until it is over

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
    --
    what you doing to me now I do not understand

Have obsessive self-interest

--
    I have so much pain that you can not imagine

Pursue mainly selfish goals

--He wanted to send it right back when you were asked
    --I am exhausted and am now trying to sleep

All the rest fits as well....

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by officer'swife 2010 View Post
    Fran, I'm sorry, I probably stated more then anybody about the Holloway case, I was just trying to figure out everything about Joran, it will not happen again. Didn't mean to disrespect the Flores' family, or anybody at WS, I will go comment on the Holloway case as well! Again, sorry

aww... we've all done it. it's not you sweetie

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=redheadedgal;7518211]"Mary, I want you to know that my satisfaction with Mr. Jimenez and his work. We will appeal against the ruling and it will be less. Plus, remember that in Peru only 1/3 of your sentence having to sit. You will always have a place in my heart, but what you doing to me now I do not understand. In all that time that I know, I never expected of you. I asked Mr. Jimenez, the money you sent me is not to your return. He wanted to send it right back when you were asked. I want to share with you a statement: "Do not wait for the Last Judgement, it happens every day." You will always have a place in my heart, but what you did is not something I can handle. I love you, but I have so much pain that you can not imagine. Give me the time, until it is over. I am being punished because I had a phone, because you emails sent me to the press. I still can not believe it, but you got me worried more problems than you can imagine, and my fellow prisoners feel the situation. I am exhausted and am now trying to sleep. I hope everything is well with you and I wish you nothing but the best. Lovingly, Joran"

Hey Havn't been around in a few days ..I hape someone can help me out first with this quote who wrote this who is his saposed guardian angel .Who is MH this thread is kind of confusing..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

27. The Following User Says Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

[quote=CanManEh;7518521]

Hey Havn't been around in a few days ..I hape someone can help me out first with this quote who wrote this who is his saposed guardian angel .Who is MH this thread is kind of confusing..
    Mary Hamer

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asiabrasil For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast