Russian space probe to crash on Earth within hours

~n/t~

Reaction score
A Russian probe designed to travel to a moon of Mars but stuck in Earth orbit will come crashing down within hours, the Russian space agency said Sunday.

Roscosmos said the unmanned Phobos-Ground willl crash between 1641 and 2105 GMT (11:41 a.m. and 4:05 p.m. EST). It could crash anywhere along the route of its next few orbits, which would include Europe, southeast Asia, Australia and South America. The U.S., Canada and much of Russia are outside the risk zone.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/ap/top-news/russian-space-probe-to-crash-on-earth-within-hours/nGNF9/

I am truly hoping that the space probe burns before hitting earth at ANY location. I wouldn't want sea life affected any more than human life!

I am truly hoping that the space probe burns before hitting earth at ANY location. I wouldn't want sea life affected any more than human life!

I totally agree. I hate the way they're downplaying it like it's no big deal. What about the toxic fumes and danger to sea life. Yes it may not effect human life directly but in the end, who knows what the long term effects might be.

:maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back