1053 users online (232 members and 821 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.

LA - Brian Downing for sexual assault of LSU fan, New Orleans, 2012

http://m.nbc33tv.com/w/your-stories/story/51498891/

THIS IS AN NBC33 NEWS UPDATE: We just received this statement from the New Orleans Police Department: "Commander Paul Noel of the sex crimes unit has reviewed the video. He says this-which appears to be a sexual assault- can only be investigated If the victim decides to report it to authorities. No one has come forward so far. Should they decide to, we will perform a thorough investigation."

In the video, the LSU fan is clearly asleep with his head on a table when a large group of Crimson Tide fans surround him. They start mocking the man, and then they start putting things on and around his head while asking if he's dead. No one at the restaurant stops this from happening.

Towards the end of the video, an Alabama fan takes his genitals out and sticks them in the LSU fan's face. The LSU fan doesn't respond.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

This makes me sick.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I was coming here to post the same thing!!!

I could barely watch the video, which is back up on youtube.

WARNING: GRAPHIC
    Corndogs and Nuts, Viva La Stool - YouTube

http://www.myfoxal.com/category/1959...autostart=true

I could care less WHAT kind of shirts they are wearing, or what street this happened on, or what I've been told is "common on Bourbon Street." THIS is sexual assault, and I hope the guy gets identified soon and properly prosecuted.

What is WRONG with people that they could stand there and laugh at that???? SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

I sincerely hope they find the creep and throw him in jail. I hope that another Bama fan calls authorities with his name. I just do not understand young people anymore.

Bama fan performs lewd act on LSU fan after BCS game

Police are now involved and the talk of criminal charges are being filed after the video was posted on the internet.

People dressed in Alabama attire mess around with the young man, placing food containers on him and pouring water on his back. Then, one of them removes his own genitals from his shorts and climbs on the counter.

East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore does not have jurisdiction in this case since it happened in New Orleans.

"He takes his genitals out and rubs them on his body and then, and actually, you see him rub them on his face; sexual battery," Moore explained. "If this was in Baton Rouge, I'd try to find him and try him for anything I could try him."

http://www.wafb.com/story/16530901/b...after-bcs-game

Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

NOPD: Tide fan in viral video wanted for sexual battery

NEW ORLEANS - Police in New Orleans announced today that they're looking for an Alabama fan shown in an internet video committing what they said is a sexual battery on an LSU fan during the National Championship game.

Police are asking anyone with information about the Alabama fan's identity to contact them anonymously at (504) 658-5523.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Does it mean that the victim came forward, or have the police change their mind and decided to go ahead without the victim?
    Just my opinion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lted-game.html

this is so disgusting, no words...how could everyone there behave in that manner and not stop this. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS

There are sore losers and sore winners. Talk about sore winners right there.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Does it mean that the victim came forward, or have the police change their mind and decided to go ahead without the victim?
    They are now investigating even though the victim has not come forward.

They know two of the people on the tape but they did not assault the guy. It's a sportscaster's (from Alabama) son and his girlfriend.
    They are thinking they may have been in the same group as the suspect.

They have enough to charge the suspect with sexual battery even without the victim filing charges.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

It kills me how cavalier the bystanders are......especially THE WOMEN. Call me old-fashioned....Hell no. The people in the video are immune to feelings I think. It used to be that real men would not accept this behavior even amongst themselves. But a female presence?! What a disgrace

The "man" that committed the assault has been found via google+. he, in fact, bragged about the attack online. It's the man that was assaulted that they are looking for and rumor around some boards is that he died of alcohol posioning. NOT FACT, RUMOR. I do wish if this man sees this he steps forward and presses charges, and I hope embarrassment isn't stopping him from doing so.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

I doubt the victim died from alcohol poisoning because the authorities would have to remove the body from the location. So they wouldn't be looking for him.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    The "man" that committed the assault has been found via google+. he, in fact, bragged about the attack online. It's the man that was assaulted that they are looking for and rumor around some boards is that he died of alcohol posioning. NOT FACT, RUMOR. I do wish if this man sees this he steps forward and presses charges, and I hope embarrassment isn't stopping him from doing so.
    I've been following this and have not heard anything about them finding the suspect.
    Did you read this somewhere?
    Because all of the local stations are saying they are trying to find out who did it. They are also saying they don't need the victim to press charges.

Do you have a link?
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

The New Orleans Police Department is now searching for the suspect in what they are calling a sexual battery that occurred against an LSU fan after the BCS Championship game.

http://www.wafb.com/story/16548826/p...gainst-lsu-fan

This article is from yesterday afternoon. It gives the description of the suspect and asks for the public's help in identifying him.
    The article says nothing about finding the victim.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast