SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

D79B2534F4C78A42F727D62D42144FCD_292_292.jpg

http://www.kbzk.com/news/search-underway-for-missing-montana-teacher/

43-year-old Sherry Arnold disappeared from Sidney, Montana while on an early morning jog on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Her running shoe was later found next to the road on her route. The following Friday, her death was "confirmed", although her body has not been found. Two men have been arrested in North Dakota and charged with aggravated kidnapping in connection with her disappearance.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Law enforcement is asking property owners to check shelter belts and vacant farmsteads on their land for disturbed soil.
The areas of northeastern Montana include northern Richland County, as well as Roosevelt and Sheridan Counties. Law enforcement is also requesting North Dakota property owners in Williams County, McKenzie County, Mountrail County, and southern Divide County to search their properties for any sign of Arnold.

http://www.ktvq.com/news/more-questions-than-answers-in-search-for-missing-teacher/

Law enforcement is asking property owners to check shelter belts and vacant farmsteads on their land for disturbed soil.
The areas of northeastern Montana include northern Richland County, as well as Roosevelt and Sheridan Counties. Law enforcement is also requesting North Dakota property owners in Williams County, McKenzie County, Mountrail County, and southern Divide County to search their properties for any sign of Arnold.

http://www.ktvq.com/news/more-questions-than-answers-in-search-for-missing-teacher/

Montana
Richland
Roosevelt
Sheridan

ETA To give you all an idea of how many acres those counties are: http://nris.mt.gov/montanafacts/county_own.asp

North Dakota
Williams
McKenzie
Mountrail
Divide

IMO quite overwhelming when you consider the thousands of acres of land they are talking about.

I saw listings of farm/ranch land for sale in ND and thought realtors would be another resource for what's out there in that vastness.

Is it possible that Sherry could be in South Dakota, or even Colorado or Wyoming? Have they released info on where the two arrested whereabouts after this happened? I know one of the perps were arrested in Rapid City SD, and they are from Colorado.

Richland County
Roosevelt County
Sheridan County
Williams
McKenzie
Mountrail
Divide

IMO quite overwhelming when you consider the acres of land they are talking about.

I saw listings of farm/ranch land for sale in ND and thought realtors would be another resource for what's out there in that vastness.

It's very scary... I'm familiar with that area... and it's very remote.

Is it possible that Sherry could be in South Dakota, or even Colorado or Wyoming? Have they released info on where the two arrested whereabouts after this happened? I know one of the perps were arrested in Rapid City SD, and they are from Colorado.

I think it's possible. They weren't arrested until Friday -- over 6 days after they kidnapped Sherry.

These two remind me of little Aliahna Lemmon's murderer. He also was younger and lived with an older man. Prison connection, work release connection, or friend of a friend connection?

Hope tomorrow brings more answers.

I can only guess that the authorities are basing the ND and MT options on what they were told by Spell and Waters.

Spell may have told them (to the best of his ability) where they parted ways.

I think it's possible. They weren't arrested until Friday -- over 6 days after they kidnapped Sherry.

That scares me even more. The perp arrested in Rapid City would have taken US 85 south... There's no other major routes south from Williston/Sidney, MT to Rapid City, and Colorado really. US 85 passes through some of the most remote areas of this country. Northwest South Dakota and Southwest North Dakota are very, very remote.

I hate to even type this, but we're also assuming that Sherry is still in one piece (I'm sorry, I don't know a more delicate way to say that). What if these "people" scattered her remains in more than one area?

I hate to even type this, but we're also assuming that Sherry is still in one piece (I'm sorry, I don't know a more delicate way to say that). What if these "people" scattered her remains in more than one area?

The thought occured to me too, but I still think they would have wanted to distance themselves from her as soon as possible.

That doesn't mean they didn't drive around a bit before heading to ND/SD.

I wonder who they ended up staying with (family? friends?) and whether the family or friends were surprised to have them show up when they did. A weekend would be expected, but if they were both working, to show up during the week might not be -- and to not show up at work...

It's possible... The places of arrest are interesting. The distance is great. I'm going to keep my faith in the FBI...

I wish we knew if these guys had cell phones and if LE has been able to get any pings off their phones for those 6 days.

The thought occured to me too, but I still think they would have wanted to distance themselves from her as soon as possible.

That doesn't mean they didn't drive around a bit before heading to ND/SD.

I wonder who they ended up staying with (family? friends?) and whether the family or friends were surprised to have them show up when they did. A weekend would be expected, but if they were both working, to show up during the week might not be -- and to not show up at work...

Yes...could they have stayed at some inexpensive "No Tell" Motels?
This is also where the description and plates of the truck/van would be helpful!

Yes...could they have stayed at some inexpensive "No Tell" Motels?
This is also where the description and plates of the truck/van would be helpful!

I hope they stayed at Motels, it could possibly give LE the chance to have a vague idea of where they were if they could track their movements. YKWIM?

So local news has been all over this because these two creeps are from Parachute,CO.
A brother of M.Spells was on the news saying that he had spoke with Michael and MS claims that Lester threatened if he did not help, that he would kill M.Spells wife and child back in CO. So the story goes...

I just hope that if M.Spells is telling the truth that he will tell where Sherry is, they both should tell, what in the hell is wrong with people!

I know its not much, but a partial result from peoplesmart is showing that a Lester V Waters, age 47 has lived in Sebastian, Vero Beach and Grant Florida.

Wish we knew aliases to be able to give us an idea of other places he may have lived.

We know he was in Florida because he had been incarcerated there.

I know its not much, but a partial result from peoplesmart is showing that a Lester V Waters, age 47 has lived in Sebastian, Vero Beach and Grant Florida.

Wish we knew aliases to be able to give us an idea of other places he may have lived.

We know he was in Florida because he had been incarcerated there.

Grant Florida is about 5 miles south of my mom :curses:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member