1071 users online (246 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nottingham, England, UK

UK - Richard Wright, 55, murdered in his Essex home, 5 Jan 2012

Neighbours found dead in Essex may have had parking dispute

A 55-year-old found dead at the same time as another man next door had previously breached an asbo preventing him from harassing his neighbour.

Alan Taylor, 59, was found dead in his home in Braintree, Essex, on Sunday afternoon after paramedics were called to reports he was suffering a cardiac arrest.

On arrival paramedics were alerted to the death of another man, Richard Wight, 55, who lived next door.
    Detectives from Essex police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths, which are being treated as suspicious.

A spokesman said the investigation would centre upon both men's movements since 1 January.

I had to look up ASBO. It is Antisocial Behaviour Order (Asbo), a civil order that looks similar to our civil restraining orders. The parties don't have to have resided together to get one.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Nottingham, England, UK