Pair Busted For Flaming Tampon Attack On Car

TrackerSam

Reaction score
That's right........a flaming tampon attack.
JANUARY 18--Armed with flaming tampons--yes, flaming tampons--two young Pennsylvanians attempted to blow up a vehicle after severely vandalizing it, according to police.

The bizarre January 7 incident outside a bar in Metal Township resulted in the arrest of Patricia Deshong, 25, and Quentin Deshong, 22, on a variety of charges, including attempted arson, public drunkenness, and criminal mischief.

As for the flaming tampons, a probable cause affidavit notes that investigators “discovered that the gas cap was removed and tampons were used to possibly ignite the gas tank." Additionally, “Tampon was used in the engine compartment where the oil fill cap is located.” Since “ashes were at the gas cap area and the oil fill cap area,” troopers concluded that the tampons had been set ablaze at each spot.

The affidavit does not indicate why the Deshongs allegedly vandalized the vehicle, which is owned by Falon Clark, a 25-year-old woman whose Facebook page still includes Patricia Deshong among her friends. Hours after her car was trashed, a message on Clark’s Facebook page noted that she was “lookin for some revenge…”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/tampon-used-for-arson-985412

Another case of Facebook rage and tampons were the fuse. Weren't they aware of the amount of dna evidence tey left behind?

The Flaming Tampons is something you name your band, not something you do to a car.

I thought the instructions read "If your Totex tatches fire, fro it down and tampon it" but what do I know, I'm a man from the stix.

LOL dewey! Cracked me up.

:floorlaugh: Oh lordy!! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998