1099 users online (236 members and 863 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis split apparently semi-official

Johnny Depp and partner of 14 years Vanessa Paradis 'living sad and separate lives'
    Johnny Depp and his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, are living 'separate lives', it has been claimed.

The French actress was nowhere to be seen as the Pirates of the Carribean star mingled with his A-list friends at the Golden Globes on Sunday night.

And now some insiders are saying that the long-term couple have already split up.

According to a new report by the highly respected publication People magazine, their relationship has been rocky for quite some time.
    ---
    Pardon me while I choke with laughter re: People being regarded as a "highly respected publication." What universe am I in.
    While both Johnny, 48, and Vanessa, 39, were in Paris last November, she opted out of attending the French premiere of his film, The Rum Diary.

Instead, People reports, she went to a concert, which one source notes was 'weird and pretty clear: You're in town and you don't go to the premiere of your husband's film? One which he starred in, produced?
    ---
    We leave those last questions hanging - hanging in the sad air. More of this sort of twaddle at Daily Mail link above.

Darn, I was hoping I had a chance. Well, as long as he keeps on the eyeliner and mascara.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Johnny Depp free? He has a house in Dorset. Wait- let me find my make up
    England's dancing days are done...

I have no use for someone who supports murderers. I think he is wayyyyy overrated anyway.

Ms Paradis is better off without him.