731 users online (95 members and 636 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

UT - man shoots wife and dog, throws dog into interstate

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53...ounty.html.csp

Alan Askwith

being held at the Utah County jail in lieu of $10,000 bail on suspicion of numerous charges, among them felony discharge of a firearm, possession of a firearm by a restricted person, driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and cruelty to animals.

oh gosh, and his 3 children were in the back seat, traumatized without a doubt, AND he is driving under the influence...yet, he can go back home to those children if he posts 10% of his bond, $1,000.00.

Oh it's ok. He didn't mean to shoot her. He was only driving drunk, using a firearm drunk, carrying a firearm under restrictions, and meaning to shoot the dog. (LOL he thought the dog posed a risk to his family.) IN FRONT of and while responsible for his children! And threw a gun out where it could be found by any local criminal or child. And oh, by the way the dog lived and the gun was found.

So everything is ok, no problem let me go home now.

BTW why aren't there any endangering children charges?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Askwith hit the dog, the report states, but also managed to shoot his passenger in the leg. Askwith then ordered his wounded passenger to toss the dog out the window, after which Askwith himself threw a pair of pistols out the window "in an attempt to discard them."

Read more: http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loca...#ixzz1jr4c7qJo

Changes in the above article. The victim was told to throw the dog out and he threw out two pistols. His urine tested positive for THC. And he did not have a drivers license. And he tried to run from cops.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=18916847&autostart=y
    Last edited by mysteriew; 01-18-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight