Resolved PA - Philadelphia, WhtMale UP9602, 45-65, gray beard & ponytail, Jun'11 - Name withheld

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
The Namus file includes a postmortem photo (recognizable face, no visible injuries).
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9602

He was found unresponsive on stairs at 1228 Girard Avenue.
He is 70 inches and weighed 182 pounds. He had brown eyes, greying dark hair, a beard and a mustache. Surgical scars in both knees and left shoulders.

His personal effects include:
Green Old Navy Cargo Shorts (size Large);
gray t-shirt with "CA World 2005 Technology Inside Out" on the front and " Everything You Need Out There Is In Here" on the back (size Large);
white socks, black leather belt (size medium);
black Fruit of the Loom underwear (size Large)

white SHAQ athletic shoes (size 10.5)
One Nautica brand watch and one Quartz brand watch.
Green Sunglasses
A red colored FUJI Mountain Bike, black ACE brand knee brace

philadelphia 1228 girard avenue - Google Maps

He was a very distinctive looking man, surely someone must remember him. I wonder if the local media had a reconstructed picture of him that could be publicized?

Bump, thanks CF for bumping this. :)

Unidentified Person Case

Updated link, no new ruleouts.

I notice that his personal effects include a whole bunch of keys that aren't mentioned in the description. Four of them are the kind of cylindrical key that are often used for computer equipment cabinets. There's also an alligator clip of the kind that's often used on testing equipment. Makes me think electronics or computer geek.

Unidentified Person Case

I notice that his personal effects include a whole bunch of keys that aren't mentioned in the description. Four of them are the kind of cylindrical key that are often used for computer equipment cabinets. There's also an alligator clip of the kind that's often used on testing equipment. Makes me think electronics or computer geek.

The cylindrical keys are also used for vending machines (gumballs, novelties, soft drinks, etc), arcade games, laudramats and a host of other things.

I'm thinking of someone who serviced vending machines in some capacity. That 5-sided thing on the left of the photo - wish I could identify it. I tried enlarging the pic and it appears to have the word Coin but what's underneath that, I can't tell.

Attachments

• Philly M 06-10-2011 11-2457 Coin.JPG
    Philly M 06-10-2011 11-2457 Coin.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 15
The cylindrical keys are also used for vending machines (gumballs, novelties, soft drinks, etc), arcade games, laudramats and a host of other things.

I'm thinking of someone who serviced vending machines in some capacity. That 5-sided thing on the left of the photo - wish I could identify it. I tried enlarging the pic and it appears to have the word Coin but what's underneath that, I can't tell.
I think that is one of those coin holders that people would use RARELY I guess instead of a change purse. I have seen people at the laundromat use them years ago before they had the quarter exchAnging machines

Unidentified Person Case

Years ago I know people that use to have those alligator clips to smoke joints with in order not to burn their fingers also good eye cat buff on the keys and stuff I had not even noticed!

I think that is one of those coin holders that people would use RARELY I guess instead of a change purse. I have seen people at the laundromat use them years ago before they had the quarter exchAnging machines

Yep, you're right. This one has British pound coins but same thing.

Attachments

• L holder.JPG
    L holder.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Do you think this could be the guy but the date of missing just happens to be the date he wS reported.. I know sometimes that does happen
Missing Person Case

I've always thought that this was Mr Malinosky but with the same LE contact for both, I'd think this would be the first person they'd check.
Unidentified Person Case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back