Identified! TN - Loudon Co., skull wrapped in blanket, Jan'12 - Pamela Knight

christee

Yup, I'm listening
Reaction score
According to Sheriff Tim Guider:

"It appeared there was an old home place. The home has fallen. The shed has also fallen. It appears that maybe the body was inside the shed. The way it looks right now, the shed has fallen over. We're still very preliminary,".

Guider also stated the remains could possibly have been in the shed for quite a while.

http://www.wate.com/story/16560666/human-remains-found-in-loudon-county

From christee's link above:

Roane County Sheriff Jack Stockton came to the scene because it's near the Roane-Loudon County line. He says there are at least two missing female cases that go back several years. Stockton's staff has been working these as cold cases.

Here's a map Loudoun County - Google Maps

It appears Louden County is in Virginia, not far from Tennesse or Pennsylvania or Delaware or D.C.

Praying someone is coming home.

Salem

I think this newest finding is in Loudon County, Tennessee and not Loudoun County, Virginia (geography nerd here don't mind me LOL!)

sniped from above link...

Forensic anthropologist Dr. Murray Marks, with the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Center, identified the skeletal remains as a female. The age and race are unknownDr.

Marks believes the body was in that location for several years

There was also a homicide investigation on Eblen Road in 2004. Sheriff Guider says George Thomas killed a woman and dumped her body there.

Also missing since June 2009, is Marsha Brantley of Bradley County.

Wow. Someone's family is going to finally know where there loved one has been. Hopefully, with this find, justice can also be found eventually.

There is no lack of RSO's in that area! looks like one lives less than a mile from where the body was found. I wish I knew a way to find out where they were living in the past.

Just to be clear, Loudon and Roane Counties are both in east Tennessee.

I hope this discovery clears up one of these cold cases!

Oh boy...I about had a panic attack thinking I messed up with the county locations. Yes Loudon County is southwest of Knoxville and east of Roane Co.
Cheryl Payne seemed possible since she's from Roane County but of course one never knows. It's sad that there are so many possible missing women to choose from.

One of the comments on this MSM site yesterday is saying they heard it was a woman missing in 1991. We shall see if that pans out or not.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/jan/20/loudon-county-remains-being-treated-as-a/?partner=popular

If that's the case, they are probably talking about Karen Farmer Beard.
beard_karen.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/beard_karen.html

She was seven months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. I wonder if any bones of a fetus were found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back