1087 users online (258 members and 829 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TN - RSO Satanist Abused Girlfriend's Son

No satanic panic here. What John "J.D." Lotts did was of his own free will and had nothing to do with the devil.

Police found a severly injured boy who had mittens on his hands inside the house. Once removed there was found to be more injuries. Lotts and the boy's mother were both evasive about the injuries. The little guy said he was not allowed to say what happened to him.

Worse of all in private "mom" told police she had found her son several days prior face down on the floor bleeding from his mouth. She did nada. Nothing. Squat. Nill. Thankfully she too has been arrested for failure to protect.

Meanwhile Lotts pulled out his Church Of Satan membership card. Really? This gives hom powers? Does he have a decoder ring?

http://www.murfreesboropost.com/sex-...-boy-cms-29839

Prayers for the little guy. It must be awful having a momma leaves ya bleeding on the floor at the hands of an *******.

It seems everybody can get a girlfriend these days.
    And keep them no matter what.

Aside from the sex offender and Satan aspects of the case, child abuse cases such as this are fairly typical.”
    Snipped from link. Why would they put aside the sex offender and satanic aspects and call this a "typical" child abuse case? This guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and the perp is downright evil.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

more info...this makes me physically ill.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...ort-01-18-2012

Roberts reported that he had information Lotts was staying at Hoagland's Willowbrook Drive apartment, along with her 5-year-old and a child that Lotts and Hoagland have together. Roberts noted in his report that Lotts is not related to the 5-year-old.

"I took the victim in through the police entrance to the ER and he was seen immediately," Roberts reported. "A closer examination of the victim revealed injuries all over his little body. Medical staff at the ER said the injuries appeared to be from multiple instances of child abuse."

MTMC staff later informed investigators the boy had suffered internal injuries, including "laceration on the liver and kidney contusions." The damage to the boy was so serious that hospital staff recommended the boy be transported to Vanderbilt children's hospital in Nashville, Roberts reported.

I wonder if this monster was putting into practice the eleventh tenet of satanism?

"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Little children do have the tendency to be "bothersome", after all. Prayers for these babies.

I am being serious when I ask this...what would it take to lacerate someone's liver? Can hitting or kicking someone do this? And to bruise internal organs...contusions of the kidney...would someone show bruising on the outisde of their body at the time of the abuse but the bruising on the organs takes longer to heal than the bruising on the skin?

And can you have bruised kidneys and/or a lacerated liver without showing symptoms? At the very least, it seems this poor little guy would have been in a whole lot of pain. But would there be other symptoms?

Flutterby, I don't know. Seems like you'd hear of those injuries in a car crash, right? There has to be some awful blows I would think to cause that lil guy so many injuries.

Maybe an RN will post or someone more knowing than I.

Point blank the poor child suffered in more ways than one. Imagine your own dang mother allowing that?

Yes, a beating can lacerate your liver.

2 year old, 28 pound Juliette had a 4 inch laceration to her liver.

And that isn't even what killed her.

June 2012:

The Murfreesboro man accused of brutally abusing his girlfriends 5-year old son this past April will spend the next 15-years behind bars...

The mother of the 5-year old, Elizabeth Hoagland, will be in court for a plea hearing on Wednesday.
    http://wgnsradio.com/news.php?viewStory=7612

Anger management and parenting classes? (See link above.) I would say he is way past that. So is the so-called mother. Termination of both of their parental rights makes more sense to me.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.