TN - RSO Satanist Abused Girlfriend's Son

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
No satanic panic here. What John "J.D." Lotts did was of his own free will and had nothing to do with the devil.

Police found a severly injured boy who had mittens on his hands inside the house. Once removed there was found to be more injuries. Lotts and the boy's mother were both evasive about the injuries. The little guy said he was not allowed to say what happened to him.

Worse of all in private "mom" told police she had found her son several days prior face down on the floor bleeding from his mouth. She did nada. Nothing. Squat. Nill. Thankfully she too has been arrested for failure to protect.

Meanwhile Lotts pulled out his Church Of Satan membership card. Really?:waitasec: This gives hom powers? Does he have a decoder ring?

http://www.murfreesboropost.com/sex-offender-satanist-accused-of-abusing-boy-cms-29839

Prayers for the little guy. It must be awful having a momma leaves ya bleeding on the floor at the hands of an *******.

It seems everybody can get a girlfriend these days.
And keep them no matter what.

Aside from the sex offender and Satan aspects of the case, child abuse cases such as this are fairly typical.”

Snipped from link. Why would they put aside the sex offender and satanic aspects and call this a "typical" child abuse case? This guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and the perp is downright evil.

more info...this makes me physically ill.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120118/NEWS03/301180108/Nashville-area-crime-report-01-18-2012

Roberts reported that he had information Lotts was staying at Hoagland's Willowbrook Drive apartment, along with her 5-year-old and a child that Lotts and Hoagland have together. Roberts noted in his report that Lotts is not related to the 5-year-old.

"I took the victim in through the police entrance to the ER and he was seen immediately," Roberts reported. "A closer examination of the victim revealed injuries all over his little body. Medical staff at the ER said the injuries appeared to be from multiple instances of child abuse."

MTMC staff later informed investigators the boy had suffered internal injuries, including "laceration on the liver and kidney contusions." The damage to the boy was so serious that hospital staff recommended the boy be transported to Vanderbilt children's hospital in Nashville, Roberts reported.

I wonder if this monster was putting into practice the eleventh tenet of satanism?

"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Little children do have the tendency to be "bothersome", after all. Prayers for these babies.

I am being serious when I ask this...what would it take to lacerate someone's liver? Can hitting or kicking someone do this? And to bruise internal organs...contusions of the kidney...would someone show bruising on the outisde of their body at the time of the abuse but the bruising on the organs takes longer to heal than the bruising on the skin?

And can you have bruised kidneys and/or a lacerated liver without showing symptoms? At the very least, it seems this poor little guy would have been in a whole lot of pain. But would there be other symptoms?

Flutterby, I don't know. Seems like you'd hear of those injuries in a car crash, right? There has to be some awful blows I would think to cause that lil guy so many injuries.

Maybe an RN will post or someone more knowing than I.

Point blank the poor child suffered in more ways than one. Imagine your own dang mother allowing that?

Yes, a beating can lacerate your liver.

2 year old, 28 pound Juliette had a 4 inch laceration to her liver.

And that isn't even what killed her.
:sick:

Anger management and parenting classes? (See link above.) I would say he is way past that. So is the so-called mother. Termination of both of their parental rights makes more sense to me.

For all my might I can't find an update on this.

This little guy would be 12 by now. May he go on to live a fulfilled trauma free life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back