Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion #5

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    I have seen a new photo (at least I think its new) and read a juicy piece of information. I'm DYING to talk about it all. I've PM'd Beach to see if I can post about any of it.
    Your teasing us. LOL
    It has been quiet this week. Even in twitterville.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

I have seen a new photo (at least I think its new) and read a juicy piece of information. I'm DYING to talk about it all. I've PM'd Beach to see if I can post about any of it.
    Please at least tell us if it is good or bad--from a Karma viewpoint.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    I agree.

It is easy to critique a play after the final curtain. It is less so to accurately critique the play in just the first few minutes. I have ALWAYS felt that Casey had withheld Caylee (taken her away for several days or longer) at least once before. Lee's questioning Casey, "Is this like the last time?" is telling, IMO.

If Casey had ever removed Caylee from her home and not allowed her parents to see her for any extended time period but eventually brought her home safe and sound, it would certainly explain why CA and GA were not thinking Caylee was harmed in any way--or even Casey for that matter.

The smell in the car being ignored by them is the stickler. But, I do think we are all have access to defense mechanisms that take over when something presents itself that we really are not capable of dealing with on an emotional level. Clearly, CA was not totally denying the smell was there and what it was. "...and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" is very telling. But even with that, I have a hard time believing that in the first minutes or even hours of the car being home and GA having left for work, CA set about deliberately destroying evidence of a death, especially murder. For all she knew it could have been Casey who was the victim of foul play. Wouldn't CA have wanted to preserve evidence to convict whoever was responsible for her daughter's death?

All things considered, I do not think it was a conscious effort at that time for CA to clean up evidence that Casey had murdered Caylee. And it is for that same reason that GA left for work before any questions he might have had were answered. I think they just didn't suspect that either their daughter or their grandaughter had died at that time. Later on, however, is a different story.

Lee had something specific in mind when he asked Casey if this was like the last time. Of that, I am convinced.
    When Mark Hawkins was interviewed he said Casey had told him about taking Caylee away from Cindy before- IIRC for 5 days or so, after an all out argument...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Please at least tell us if it is good or bad--from a Karma viewpoint.
    Ugliest picture of CA I've ever seen and some supposed bad Karma for Jose. The picture is so ugly! Lol.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Your teasing us. LOL
    It has been quiet this week. Even in twitterville.
    I really dont follow any of the twitter at all. Scouts honor. It's too psycho and bad for my Dory Disorder.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I think that Casey played so many games with them, they didn't truly know what to think. I think deep inside they knew it was either Casey or Caylee, but couldn't bring themselves to accept it, especially because Casey had kept Caylee from them before (remember Lee asking if this was like last time?). I think they thought Casey had taken it to a whole new level this time, trying to send them a message that maybe that Caylee could be dead if they didn't do what she wanted. Like I said, she's played so many games with them (and we all know they dysfunctional games that seem to be part of that family, the secret codes, weird ways of talking, etc). I really think they, at least Cindy, just wasn't sure Caylee was actually dead until that day in Baez's office. I'm not sure about George, though. I think he may have figure it out sooner, but just couldn't bring himself to think of Casey as a murderer or Caylee dead. Or maybe Cindy wouldn't allow the thought of Caylee being dead to be said in that house.

I think it was only after that day Baez's office that Cindy knew Caylee was dead for sure, and then it became get the body first before LE did. I think Baez, early on, was drilling into their heads that if the body was found, Casey would die. Then the body was found, and what came back on the table but the death penalty. Baez was proven right. It became save Casey at any cost after that.

I'm not excusing their actions, but that family is so very dysfunctional, I really don't believe they knew for sure that Caylee was dead until that day in Baez's office. I think they clung to the hope that this was just another of Casey's games, and they would get Caylee back. I think before this time, she had held Caylee away from them, but gave her back, so they expected this was the same type of game Casey played but worse than the last time. Talk about torturing them when she knew all along that Caylee was dead. I don't like the A's, but Casey sure had them completely messed up after so many years of her games and carp.

If she hadn't played so many games with them for so long, I think we would have seen a totally different situation play out.
    If they truly felt Caylee was alive then why so many lies? The ever-changing smell of decomp to rotting pizza (ops no pizza) to garbage?

Why clean Caylee's doll and empty a can of fabreeze in the car?

Why air out a car in the garage with human decomp permeating inside the house? GA/CA parked their cars in the garage, not FCA.

Why the 'major problem' text from CA to FCA?

Why throw TM out of the house when he asked FCA to put an X on the map? Why refuse to give TM something of Caylee's so the dogs could track her scent? They didn't want her found.

TM said he told them 'you know Caylee is dead'. GA nodded his head in agreement and CA just cried.

CA/GA came out swinging at every interview even after LE told them it was hurting the search for Caylee.

The smell, the hair with the death band, FCA sitting in jail for the 30 days not budging on her story. Caylee missing.

They knew. Everyone lies, everyone dies.

They both knew a lot about a lot of things.

They did everything they could to distract from the evidence and paint FCA out be something she is not.

I think they thought FCA was playing games for 31 days until they got the car. This went from a game to someone is dead and Caylee is the only person missing. That's why CA went into over-drive that night to get FCA. She needed to see Caylee with her own eyes. The rest is history. Lies, lies, and more lies.

If CA could go back to the 31 day mark and change anything, she would have never contacted LE.

Why were the As the only people to refuse a polygraph?

IMO

I really dont follow any of the twitter at all. Scouts honor. It's too psycho and bad for my Dory Disorder.
    I only look at one. I saw a pic with KC and someone else. She was making a face with a winter hat on. I can't even remember where I saw it. I think it was yesterday.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Now I've seen it all. Pictures were posted today at another site (not twitter). One of the Anthony SUVs was parked in the driveway. The rear window and two back side windows are covered with their scamdation info, including Caylee's picture.

I will never understand how they can exploit their own murdered grandchild for money.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    Now I've seen it all. Pictures were posted today at another site (not twitter). One of the Anthony SUVs was parked in the driveway. The rear window and two back side windows are covered with their scamdation info, including Caylee's picture.

I will never understand how they can exploit their own murdered grandchild for money.

IMO
    I find it insulting and highly offensive that they even try! By what rights do they now try to raise money in the name of Caylee? They lied to protect her murderer, even commiting perjury on the stand! They covered up for her murderer! They didn't lift one finger while she was alive to protect her, and yet now they want to be the voice of grandparents rights? GMAB! As a grandmother, I am offended at their actions! They need to sink into oblivion with their evil spawn! JMO.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

No fair! No fair! Do we need to head to the game room? 2 syllables, sounds like shin-horse! Lol!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Off topic, but JVM had info on Ryan B ( the scum that killed himself in jail) and they released his lie detector test. He lied so easily just like someone we know It shows you that these unusual people are so bold.
    Last edited by twomanywords; 01-27-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: added info

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    If they truly felt Caylee was alive then why so many lies? The ever-changing smell of decomp to rotting pizza (ops no pizza) to garbage?

Why clean Caylee's doll and empty a can of fabreeze in the car?

Why air out a car in the garage with human decomp permeating inside the house? GA/CA parked their cars in the garage, not FCA.

Why the 'major problem' text from CA to FCA?

Why throw TM out of the house when he asked FCA to put an X on the map? Why refuse to give TM something of Caylee's so the dogs could track her scent? They didn't want her found.

TM said he told them 'you know Caylee is dead'. GA nodded his head in agreement and CA just cried.

CA/GA came out swinging at every interview even after LE told them it was hurting the search for Caylee.

The smell, the hair with the death band, FCA sitting in jail for the 30 days not budging on her story. Caylee missing.

They knew. Everyone lies, everyone dies.

They both knew a lot about a lot of things.

They did everything they could to distract from the evidence and paint FCA out be something she is not.

I think they thought FCA was playing games for 31 days until they got the car. This went from a game to someone is dead and Caylee is the only person missing. That's why CA went into over-drive that night to get FCA. She needed to see Caylee with her own eyes. The rest is history. Lies, lies, and more lies.

If CA could go back to the 31 day mark and change anything, she would have never contacted LE.

Why were the As the only people to refuse a polygraph?

IMO
    BOlded my me.
    I have always thought that was the oddest thing about them. What grandparent does that? I guess we know the answer to that one. Mark N said it was because they were on medication. What was Lee's excuse?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:

I only look at one. I saw a pic with KC and someone else. She was making a face with a winter hat on. I can't even remember where I saw it. I think it was yesterday.
    That's the one. It is on the page that I used to reference here all of the time, run by the people that have appeared in a major MSM show. It's the only page I ever reference and the only page that seems to break news before it hits a few days later. You'll have to scroll down as the post was from last night.

Isnt the most horrible picture of her? EWWWW. The person she is with is also wearing a winter hat, but their face is scratched out so someone edited the photo before leaking it.

I wonder if that means she ran back to Ohio or if the picture is just from when she was there over the holidays? (Winter Hats)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

That's the one. It is on the page that I used to reference here all of the time, run by the people that have appeared in a major MSM show. It's the only page I ever reference and the only page that seems to break news before it hits a few days later. You'll have to scroll down as the post was from last night.

Isnt the most horrible picture of her? EWWWW. The person she is with is also wearing a winter hat, but their face is scratched out so someone edited the photo before leaking it.

I wonder if that means she ran back to Ohio or if the picture is just from when she was there over the holidays? (Winter Hats)
    We remember the only site you reference?

Is the inter-office memo system down?

Maybe someone she knows got winter hats for Christmas because "that person" goes somewhere to ski? Or they were Santa hats and meant for a joke cause there is no snow in Florida?
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

The ugly photo of KC I can believe as I think all her photos are ugly. But, where can we read up on the bad Karma for Jose?

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

The ugly photo of KC I can believe as I think all her photos are ugly. But, where can we read up on the bad Karma for Jose?
    BBM Yeah, this! What's up??
    Justice for Trayvon

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

(sssshhh, I am tippy-toeing back in) Please do not post pics. PLEASE!!!!! I got in enough trouble yesterday for all of us. (sssshhh, going out the sidebar door )
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Smile

Something wrong with this site's servers?? Haven't been able to get into Joran's or Aruba-Robyn's forums, but this one works... well, a little slow - but still works!!
    Anyway - now that I have caught up, I see that Spice is going to have news (hopefully, Beach will let her post) about some bad Karma coming Jose's way! I'll come back tomorrow to another 10 pages to read... oh well... I enjoy all the great discussions here anyway!!
    Goodnight all! not really off to bed, I just like the icon!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    (sssshhh, I am tippy-toeing back in) Please do not post pics. PLEASE!!!!! I got in enough trouble yesterday for all of us. (sssshhh, going out the sidebar door )
    The pics not worth posting nor was it worth linking. She is just making herself look like a bratty child.
    C.S. Lewis

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Smile

oops - forgot to post this!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

The pics not worth posting nor was it worth linking. She is just making herself look like a bratty child.
    well I did, I wish I didn't.
    Justice for Caylee

I so wish Malory would break up with Lee Anthony and write a tell all book.... That would be good!

So, I finally broke down and watched Casey's little video (after watching the hilarious spoof that then connected me to Casey's video) and one thing I noticed that Casey did when saying "Things are looking up. Things are getting better." Or something like that... she picks up her necklace and let's out a little huff of laughter -- is that the necklace with Caylee's remains?
    Justice for Trayvon

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Justice for Caylee

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    well I did, I wish I didn't.
    No, I know you didn"t or wouldn't. I also meant to say leaking not linking. Sorry.
    C.S. Lewis

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast