Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
    IF Michelle's iPhone was pinging on Hoffner at 4:30 and IF the surveillance video does show the Hummer leaving naked at 4:40pm THEN QED Michelle's phone left the condo before the Hummer did. That leads me back to the idea MOO MOO MOO that Dale had someone at the condo to take the kids to his folks because he "had chores to do."

I keep feeling more and more strongly that this event was planned and that Dale manipulated others into helping him--knowingly or not.
    This is one of the first theories I would agree with also... It sounds simple and reasonable....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

Audie, Camille

I got it wrong. I thought that if someone reported that they had verified info, it counts. But if it's only considered a rumor, then "never mind."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

BTW

In my twisted, suspicious mind, the fact that LE figuratively raced down to the news station, snatched the video, demanded they recant the story and refused to release any further info about it is important info all by its lonesome self. MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

This is the entire, unshortened address for the Ch 6 vid saying that the pings were going west on Hoffner from Someran in the evening:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Vid...u/-/index.html

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Audie, Camille

I got it wrong. I thought that if someone reported that they had verified info, it counts. But if it's only considered a rumor, then "never mind."
    Well ....... ya know ...... ya can't even trust LE to be telling the truth sometimes. I usually trust them .. that they say what they can and the little they can say, is truthful. The info I get, about mp's that we are looking for, is sometimes diff from what is given to media. You never know.

No problem Gramma.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:

Once again, where is the information coming from that LE "raced down to the news station" etc etc. and "demanded" anything? That is not what reporter Tony Pipitone said at all! The word "fact" shouldn't be in this sentence.

BTW

In my twisted, suspicious mind, the fact that LE figuratively raced down to the news station, snatched the video, demanded they recant the story and refused to release any further info about it is important info all by its lonesome self. MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:

Gramma, the word "evening" is not mentioned in this source. Your prior statement requested that Smooth Operator's timeline be changed because the reporter said "evening" while Yvonne said "4:30 p.m." which you found more credible.

Can you supply the quote for the "evening" reference? Otherwise, the prior statement should be withdrawn. MOO.

This is the entire, unshortened address for the Ch 6 vid saying that the pings were going west on Hoffner from Someran in the evening:

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:

Sure hate seeing Michelle's thread slow down as that means less and less info to discuss. Praying that changes and Michelle is found!!!!

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lark2 View Post
    Gramma, the word "evening" is not mentioned in this source. Your prior statement requested that Smooth Operator's timeline be changed because the reporter said "evening" while Yvonne said "4:30 p.m." which you found more credible.

Can you supply the quote for the "evening" reference? Otherwise, the prior statement should be withdrawn. MOO.

Starting at 1:08 the reporter says...

later, on the evening of Nov 17, Parker's cell phone had been pinging along Hoffner Ave heading West from Semoran Blvd.

Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark2 View Post

At 1:07 in the video GrammaMaybe provided, the reporter states, "Police reveal to the family that later on, the evening of November 17th Parker's cell phone had been pinging along Hoffner Avenue heading west ..."

ETA: Just saw Sparky posted the same info. Sorry for the overlap.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PJFL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Breazy View Post
    Sure hate seeing Michelle's thread slow down as that means less and less info to discuss. Praying that changes and Michelle is found!!!!
    Hi Breazy. Well, if I were in Fla, I would be participating in searches. Since I'm not, all I can do is read, think, etc about where she might be. Talking and typing are not my best suits. Reconning areas to search is something I've done, but not a lot. Reconning by maps is not very reliable, but def something to begin with. Then drive around (BUT NOT ALONE) and talk to property owners, look for fences, gates, accessibility, concealability, etc. Unfortunately my income won't allow me to come to Fla and spend a few weeks. Also I'm not as caught up with previous search areas, as y'all are.

But for Gods sake, lets not let this case get cold!!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:

Hope I don't drive you crazy repeating this:

4:30 PM in the afternoon can be considered evening, in my opinion, especially during the winter. I myself see no disparity between the two, given that one is specific and the other is a general term that can include that specific 4:30 PM time Yvonne mentioned.

It's opinion only, but I find Yvonne's statement--the way she said it, the words she used--pretty darn convincing.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

EVENING

Evening is the period between the late afternoon and night when daylight is decreasing. Though the term is subjective, evening is typically understood to begin before sunset and extend until nightfall, the beginning of night. Evening thus spans the period of twilight, but begins before it and depending on definition may extend past its end.

Evening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 09:36 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    EVENING

Evening is the period between the late afternoon and night when daylight is decreasing. Though the term is subjective, evening is typically understood to begin before sunset and extend until nightfall, the beginning of night. Evening thus spans the period of twilight, but begins before it and depending on definition may extend past its end.

Evening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thank you both Sparky and Nobody.

I brought this up because I disagree with changing the Hoffner pings from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. because of someone's interpretation of the word evening. If the reporter had said "6 p.m." then, maybe. No where in any media report from Saturday is 6 p.m. mentioned but here on this board.But 4:30 p.m. is mentioned over and over.

Also, I still feel that stating that the Yvonne's word was not as credible as a reporter because there was alcohol at the party for Michelle is not warranted. MOO.

Sad and circular. And I stand by my previous statement.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    Hope I don't drive you crazy repeating this:

4:30 PM in the afternoon can be considered evening, in my opinion, especially during the winter. I myself see no disparity between the two, given that one is specific and the other is a general term that can include that specific 4:30 PM time Yvonne mentioned.

It's opinion only, but I find Yvonne's statement--the way she said it, the words she used--pretty darn convincing.
    Do you also go by the name of Sheldon Cooper? LOL

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast