Til death do us part: Marriage to dead girlfriend draws mixed reaction

Reader

Reaction score
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_new...riage-to-dead-girlfriend-draws-mixed-reaction

Hopeless romantic or macabre publicity hound?

A Thai television director’s decision to marry his dead girlfriend and post photos and video of the event to Facebook and YouTube is drawing mixed reaction from the public.

Chadil Deffy, also known as Deff Yingyuen, married his girlfriend of 10 years, Sarinya “Anne” Kamsook, early this month as she lay in a coffin in a wedding-*advertiser censored*-funeral at a temple in Surin Province, the Pattaya Daily News reported.
-----

The couple met while studying at Eastern Asia University 10 years ago and had planned to get married for a while but Kamsook died in a car accident on Jan. 3, according to media reports. She was 29.

More at link....

Macabre publicity hound.
Because (from OP link)

He put photos of himself and his dead bride on his personal Facebook page under an album titled "Corpse Bride.

I could understand the odd reaction to grief. But not the joking about it. To me, that ablility to joke about it proves his bereavement is not the motivating factor here. He wanted to be famous.

that's gross. Just look on his FB page (Chadil Deffy).

he has over 57,000 followers, so I'm gonna assume this is merely a publicity stunt.

ICK.

Mel

R.I.P. Sarinya “Anne” Kamsook

You really had a winner of a boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members