Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Klum and Seal to divorce

Heidi Klum and Seal to divorce

That wasn't long for creating 3 bio kids. Poor babies. They renewed their vows every year but when the going gets tough, celebrities divorce!

http://news.yahoo.com/sources-heidi-...164320228.html
    Disclaimer: while I have graduated law school and hold a JD, I am not yet licensed to practice. Therefore, if I say anything which could possibly be considered legal advice, or if I explain anything related to legal matters, rules of evidence, legal procedures, or anything related to law, please be aware that I do not yet hold a bar card and we have no attorney/client relationship. Please always, always talk to a personal attorney, and follow their directions. Please also follow the TOS in regards to all unverified posters. Thank you!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:

I am very surprised. I have seen them interviewed a few times and they seemed crazy in love.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TexasLori For This Useful Post:

Now THIS one makes me very sad. They seemed truly happy and in love. I usually do not care about celeb divorces, but this one is very sad, imo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I don't think they will get a divorce. Seal is dropping a new album this week...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norwegian For This Useful Post:

This one makes me sad too. I remember hearing Heidi Klum talk about how Seal had just naturally formed a bond with her daughter. He would sing her lullabies before putting her to bed. Seal is the only father she knows. Of course, I feel bad for the other children too but I have a feeling IF this divorce happens that both Heidi and Seal will make sure the children come first.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:

VERY SAD, i HOPE THEY RECONCILE
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Nooooooooo, I hoped this was a publicity stunt, but now they confirmed.

I really looked up to them, mostly because they were interracial couple... And I used to be in one myself.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Norwegian For This Useful Post:

This article says that Heidi couldn't stand Seal's "volcanic" temper any more.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/23/heidi-...er-infidelity/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

If the reports of his temper are true, she will be better off and so will their children.
    In the event that I have not linked to a legitimate source, my comments are my opinion only

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pkz For This Useful Post:

None of us knows, or really has a right to know, the private problems between these two persons which led to a separation/divorce, despite the all-so-peachy public image displayed heretofore.

I'm always particularly sad to see an interracial couple split, if only for the "told-ya" glee that some ppl get-off on, as expressed on the Comments under news stories about this pair from the time they made their union public thru these latest announcements. Even if from trolls, the Comments are purely racist.

Well wishes to the couple and to the family they share, as they move ahead in their lives.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pkz View Post
    If the reports of his temper are true, she will be better off and so will their children.
    Heidi was quoted as saying that it is affecting their children, so they will be better off.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I don't think they will get a divorce. Seal is dropping a new album this week...
    I thought about the timing of their split from this angle too. Moments ago, Seal appeared on Access Hollywood Live promoting his album.
    Billy Bush tried to get to the bottom of Heidi and Seal's split but nothing Seal says makes sense. Seal says Heidi is still the most beautiful woman in the world, he loves her, they're still married and he's wearing his wedding ring but they're separated. I think he's trying to protect some kind of nice guy image while bringing attention to the release of his CD. His words don't make much sense.

Here's what I think. Seal is a sex machine that Heidi can no longer keep up with. His constant needs, which are probably above all other needs in his life, are impossible to satisfy and she's tired of being solely responsible for keeping him happy. Therefore she's cutting him loose so he can fulfill his needs without being a constant drain upon her. They probably love each other but he's too high maintenance. He's a hot head which embarrasses her and turns her off so that gets in their way too. There is some quirk there that is only known to them.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

I say who cares!!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ontariolynn For This Useful Post:

I care, I've always loved Heidi Klum. She has such a natural beauty and genuinely seems like a nice person. Also love her on Project Runway.

But as always, I feel bad for the kids. They are always the losers in a divorce and then afterwards when parents move on to other relationships.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Anyone catch Project Runway last night? Heidi either has a little paunch or she's pregnant again?

The designer Vinn, who had the plus size model and whined about her being a size 14, and was completely rude to her the whole show ... Hope he gets canned next week!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

I sort of noticed a bump on her! And, yes, Vin was horrible to that poor girl. He's not skinny skin either!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SDkid For This Useful Post:

Heidi Klum, Seal's Divorce Is Getting Messy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1840224.html

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

If she's pregnant she looks extremely good judging by this photo!

Heidi Klum, 39, shows off impressive bikini body during European family getaway*

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz24zTCSCSh

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

I was sad to hear about it. I thought they were a lovely couple. But then again, who knows what goes on behind closed doors. When my Ex and I divorced, people were shocked too.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RT51 For This Useful Post:

The model and the Bodyguard: Heidi Klum mends her broken heart with help of tattooed security guard on intimate family holiday

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Good for her.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:

Seal: Heidi's Affair Led To Breakup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lier-year.html

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    Good for her.
    My thoughts as well, I for one am not impressed with Seal's wardrobe choice's, just sayin.

Seal ‘was not implying’ that Heidi Klum was cheating when he accused her of ‘fornicating with the help:’ rep*
    Singer recants allegation that his soon-to-be ex was two-timing him during marriage

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz25NRNDCwh

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast