MD - Priest Arrested In Indecent Exposure Case

Belinda

Doer of Things
Reaction score
An Archdiocese of Baltimore priest has been removed from his duties after Harford County sheriff's deputies arrested him at an adult book store.

The sheriff's office said deputies conducting a routine check of adult bookstores last Monday found Mark Stewart Bullock naked from the waist down on a couch at the Bush River Books and Movie Theater in the 3900 block of Pulaski Highway in Aberdeen.

Bullock, 47, served as an associated pastor at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Towson, Baltimore.

(snip)

"The archdiocese has instructed Father Bullock to undergo a psychological evaluation. His removal from ministry is indefinite and means that he is not permitted to celebrate Mass publicly or present himself in any way as a priest," Barr's letter continued.

Church officials also said Bullock can no longer live at the church rectory.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46093461/ns/local_news-baltimore_md/

"The archdiocese has instructed Father Bullock to undergo a psychological evaluation."

They will find that he is a normal sexual being who probably tried to live in abnormal celebacy as some sort of asexual being. I feel sorry for him. Sounds like he was in a darkened movie theater part of the store and they went looking for the "exposure".

If an adult bookstore has a movie theater showing *advertiser censored*, I'm sure everyone is well aware of what happens in it! (as are the other patrons who enter)

"The archdiocese has instructed Father Bullock to undergo a psychological evaluation."

They will find that he is a normal sexual being who probably tried to live in abnormal celebacy as some sort of asexual being. I feel sorry for him. Sounds like he was in a darkened movie theater part of the store and they went looking for the "exposure".

If an adult bookstore has a movie theater showing *advertiser censored*, I'm sure everyone is well aware of what happens in it! (as are the other patrons who enter)

I completely agree. I think the priest should have taken a more low-key approach to his "escapade" but at least he wasn't abusing children.

impressed that the Catholic church is finally taking the illegal activity committed by priests seriously.

Eh, I'm not too impressed in this case. This priest broke his vow of celibacy and did something that thousands of other adults do in adult bookstores. He wasn't hurting anyone else. When the Church starts to take acts committed by priests that hurt other people seriously, then I'll be impressed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back