How can anyone defend Hobbs?

Junebug99

Reaction score
Wow, I have been on the fence regarding this case and decided to check out the hoax board to see why they think the way they do, and see if the had any damning info I missed. I won't make that mistake again, I never posted but those who do, get called every name in the book if they don't agree.

I noticed when asked about the evidence against Hobbs they make **** up, and say they don't have to prove anything, and totally ignore any facts that point to anyone other than the wm3. Unbelievable. They act has if Hobbs is some sort of untouchable hero, even if he didn't commit the murders (which I'm becoming more convinced that he did) he is still a no good child and wife abuser.

I will say this, the supporters seem to be way more informed than the non, are better debaters, quick with facts while staying civil, they are this close to convincing me:). Just needed to vent....

I recommend that you watch the Pasdar depostions, Junebug. I never really "got" Terry Hobbs until I watched him slither and slide around like a piece of wet wallpaper while being asked about his whereabouts on May 5th 1993.

His reaction to being questioned by the lone female lawyer where also quite illuminating.

In the first two movies they claimed that the 'real killer' was Byers and also others...

Who's next???

In the first two movies they claimed that the 'real killer' was Byers and also others...

Who's next???

Nobody's next. Let's just folllow the evidence, instead of following the movies, shall we?

Who's DNA was found at the crime scene? Who's alibi witnesses all unanimously contradict his timeline? Who has a history of violence against one of the victims?

How did David Jacoby's hair get to the tree stump half way up above the damn ditch where Michael Moore was dumped?

None of the children were in contact with Jacoby that day, so its obvious that the murderer was either Jacoby himself, or someone who carried Jacoby's hair to the crime scene through secondary transfer. IOW, either David Jacoby killled those children, or the killer was somebody who was very close to Jacoby on the night of May 5th 1993.

I think Pam Hobbs asking the courts to re-open the case is a big deal,I'm sure Byers is with her unless he has something to hide,because I still do not trust him.....
I wished there was a transcript of the Pasdar depositions,Hobbs accent is incredibly hard for me to understand....

I wished there was a transcript of the Pasdar depositions,Hobbs accent is incredibly hard for me to understand....

I giggled when I read this. I understand his accent, but it's taken me awhile to begin to understand Hobbs himself! I've watched his depositions and read several interviews, I'm aware of the evidence against him, and I've tried to keep an open mind about whether he had anything to do with this crime. I'm still not sure, but one thing I know is that he can't answer a question with a straight answer! The ridiculousness of his answers in those depositions was incredible.

I'm pretty good at reading people and I believe the man is at the very least, dishonest, a misogynist, violent, and an abuser of children with no regard for the law. He came off as racist as well. We'll eventually get to the truth in this case, and I'm starting to believe it will end up with Hobbs.

I think it was more like the movies highlighted other persons of interest that were not investigated. There were others that had more evidence indicating possible guilt that didn't seem to be fully investigated.

Oh wow,I have a lot of empathy towards Amanda.I think she went through a tremendous amount of abuse and she has always been a girl in so much pain.I always felt she would stand by her dad,like so many victims do,because she loves him and I did not think she would ever be able to face her father as a suspect a reality.
I think these statements are so incredibly telling,I think it's amazing for her to have the strength to even consider it.She has been so troubled in the past,I think she's on her way to heal once she realizes that nothing was her fault and she's a beautiful girl that deserves to know the truth about her brothers murder.

Very telling, I fell of my fence this past week, I just hope justice is served and the real killer pays.

Amanda has been through a lot. She has gone from adamantly defending her father to being able to look at the evidence with adult eyes. I must admire her. She, Pam and Mark Byers were able to cast aside their initial beliefs (albeit beliefs that were planted by the State of Arkansas) and look at all of the new information and make an intelligent decision. Kudos to them for their fortitude. I hope justice comes soon.

Could someone educate me a little on the Hobbs family history here? Who is Amanda's mother? Also people keep referring to her suffering abuse. Are there actual records of this (charges filed, etc.) or are these just more rumors?

Pam Hobbs is Amanda's mother, and Stevie's mother. Amanda is Stevie's half sister. As to the abuse, I don't believe charges were filed, but if you read Pam's Pasdar declaration and those of her sisters, they discuss the abuse there. Terry's first marriage supposedly ended because his wife accused him of abuse. It's supposedly in the divorce papers, but I haven't seen them. They're not on Cally's. I'll try to see if I can find more on that, but I don't think it's documented anywhere except the Pasdar documents.

I'm curious... does anyone know what type of ice cream truck TH drove? Was it a refrigerated box van, or an actual ice cream truck?

I'm asking because the abrasions on the bodies that some people think is caused from concrete appear to be very similar to the abrasions one gets from rubbing their skin across rough ice. (it's like "road rash" only caused by ice)

I don't believe the creek/woods is where those poor boys were killed; I believe they were brought there already dead or close to it.

There are people here with so much knowledge, I was hoping someone would know the answer to this.

I did not think the timeLine supported such a scenario? But most are in agreement the site where the bodies were found was not the site of the crime.

I did not think the timeLine supported such a scenario? But most are in agreement the site where the bodies were found was not the site of the crime.

I just keep wondering why he did all that laundry... makes me wonder what happened in the house that he was trying to hide. You are probably right about the timeline; but I'd still like to know what kind of truck it was.

Secondary transfer or hair was left there when Hobbs visited the crime scene after the police were finished with it. Hobbs is innocent ... as was John Mark Byers. There is / was no genuine evidence against these two men.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back