1076 users online (268 members and 808 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Underwater Photographer Fends Off Shark With Camera

A diver swimming with sharks in the Bahamas looked straight into the jaws of death and has the photos to prove it.

Russell Easton, a British underwater photographer, was on a recent dive off Cat Island when he narrowly escaped the jaws of a tiger shark.

AMAZING picture at link:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I liked some of the comments under that link. One person stated "Try photographing squirrels, its much safer."

Tiger sharks are the meanest of them all. Lemon sharks second MOO

Oh Oh another comment "I sure hope pee is a shark repellant!" there are so many funny comments.

The diver is lucky and thank goodness he didn't panic.

I had a run in with a bull shark once...they are scary. Luckily the one that nipped me was small but even that hurt like the dickens. I still have the scar to prove it!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    Oh Oh another comment "I sure hope pee is a shark repellant!" there are so many funny comments.

The diver is lucky and thank goodness he didn't panic.
    OMG...that was so funny! But, probably so true!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    I had a run in with a bull shark once...they are scary. Luckily the one that nipped me was small but even that hurt like the dickens. I still have the scar to prove it!
    Yeah Bullsharks are mean too. They can be in any water too. Found in a lot of rivers. It must have been terrifying for you to experience that.

Although I wished you never got bitten, I'm glad you didn't lose a limb. Mean nasty sharks!

Yeah, Bulls and Tigers are both extremely dangerous sharks who will attack most anything that moves nearby. Only Great Whites are more notorious.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I would have walked on water. ye gads...

ok, I'm laughing at what one noter pointed out about the title of the story:

"Underwater Photographer Fends Off Shark With Camera"
    sharks with cameras???