Underwater Photographer Fends Off Shark With Camera

I liked some of the comments under that link. One person stated "Try photographing squirrels, its much safer."

Tiger sharks are the meanest of them all. Lemon sharks second MOO

Oh Oh another comment "I sure hope pee is a shark repellant!" there are so many funny comments.

The diver is lucky and thank goodness he didn't panic.

I had a run in with a bull shark once...they are scary. Luckily the one that nipped me was small but even that hurt like the dickens. I still have the scar to prove it!

Oh Oh another comment "I sure hope pee is a shark repellant!" there are so many funny comments.

The diver is lucky and thank goodness he didn't panic.

OMG...that was so funny! But, probably so true!

I had a run in with a bull shark once...they are scary. Luckily the one that nipped me was small but even that hurt like the dickens. I still have the scar to prove it!

Yeah Bullsharks are mean too. They can be in any water too. Found in a lot of rivers. It must have been terrifying for you to experience that.

Although I wished you never got bitten, I'm glad you didn't lose a limb. Mean nasty sharks!

Yeah, Bulls and Tigers are both extremely dangerous sharks who will attack most anything that moves nearby. Only Great Whites are more notorious.

I would have walked on water. ye gads...

ok, I'm laughing at what one noter pointed out about the title of the story:

"Underwater Photographer Fends Off Shark With Camera"
sharks with cameras???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member