GUILTY NC - Danielle Watson, 25, pregnant, brutally murdered, Charlotte, 13 Jan 2012

peeples

Reaction score
I searched, but couldn't find a thread on her

http://www.wbtv.com/story/16579972/...uit-murder-suspect-warrant-reveals?hpt=ju_bn4

Police say Cox, 22, stabbed Watson, 25, during a robbery at the Flying Biscuit Cafe off Rea Road in the Stonecrest Shopping Center last Friday night.

Watson, who was two-months pregnant, was the manager at closing time; Cox was her co-worker -- who was hired weeks after getting out of prison.

Cox is currently facing one count of murder, but on Wednesday the District Attorney's Office said it planned to seek an additional murder charge against Cox for killing Watson's unborn child.

Her last known location was at work, and she's later found deceased in her wedding gown.

I'd like to know how on earth that happened ? Surely she wasn't working in that floor length dress.

Her last known location was at work, and she's later found deceased in her wedding gown.

I'd like to know how on earth that happened ? Surely she wasn't working in that floor length dress.

I wondered the same thing but I think that her family had her buried in it at her funeral, because she was supposed to be married that weekend, in that dress.

I wondered the same thing but I think that her family had her buried in it at her funeral, because she was supposed to be married that weekend, in that dress.

You're right. Leave it to Nancy Grace to make it sound like she was found in it.

I've had limited computer access for awhile and watched NG tonite. I saw this case and didn't realize it happened months ago (until half way through the program). Hadn't heard of this at all.

I agree with another poster, at first I thought the poor thing was found in her wedding dress. But then later realized she was buried in it. :(

{ HEARTBREAKING!}

Anyway, the way I understood it was the wedding was planned out, but just before the wedding, she found out she was pregnant.... One week before the wedding she was killed by a coworker who had a criminal background, just like this murder was committed.... He robbed and held at GUNPOINT, fellow employees but was given NO jail time. He later committed another robbery of a man who'd taken him in and then tried to evict him. He was given a 3 year sentence and had just been released from jail.:jail:

He knew NOT to leave a witness this time so he wouldn't get caught. :mad:

What a sorry excuse. :(

I cringed when the first or second caller came on and said something about the BF, .... OMGoodness! Even up to that point, it was obvious he was NOT involved. That's the problem with LIVE tv, imo.

Anyway, ....... part of the case is, it was MULTIPLE MURDERS, meaning the unborn child. (were they able to determine if it was a boy or a girl?) :(

I pray the guy is given LOP.

:moo:
JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members