MD MD - Richard West, 28, Capitol Heights, 20 June 2011

Wanting2Help

Reaction score
His family says Rick West was kidnapped by a man he knew around 10:30 p.m. of June 20 from the old Forest Creek neighborhood on Hil Mar Drive in Forestville. That is where Rick and his brother Lyndell grew up.

"When he put my brother in the trunk, that's the last everybody seen of him, him getting in the trunk of that car," says Lyndell Sowells.

From inside the trunk, Rick tried calling his mother. But Linda says she didn’t know he was in trouble and so she didn't answer the phone.

"So I lay back down and I received a text message. And it said 'Mom, I'm being kidnapped!” says Linda.

She says in a second text message, Rick told her the man's name. It was an acquaintance who a month later was arrested and charged in a double murder.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mar...elieves-he-was-kidnapped-121911#ixzz1kOBO5Tf1

WOW-The police are not even calling this a crime when they have witnesses who saw him being kidnapped..what kind of police dept is this!!!!!
How very scary for the mother for receiving those texts that he is being kidnapped

no crime...my foot!!!!

Not in NamUs, nor was anything further online...was he found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back