Video Of Autistic Child’s Attack Posted On Facebook

Why are they hiding (protecting) the kid that attacked Kaleb? You don't protect him, and yes I understand that they are children. But don't protect the child that started the attack.. CALL THEM OUT - MAKE THEM OWN THEIR BEHAVIOR ALREADY!!

oh my, mama needs to change her attitude. "What can I do? I can't be a fly on the wall". Uh, yes you can!! Mothers need to protect their children, no matter what. If I had to park my arss in the principal's office every single day, I would. If I had to stand with him at the bus stop everyday and school those children about unruly behaviour, I would.

I wonder what type of contact she's actually had with school officials.

“It feels helpless, I guess you would say. What can I really do? Be a fly on the wall? I can’t go to school with him every day,” said Jessica Kula.

Step up mom - you have a job to do!

MOO

Mel

Why are they hiding (protecting) the kid that attacked Kaleb? You don't protect him, and yes I understand that they are children. But don't protect the child that started the attack.. CALL THEM OUT - MAKE THEM OWN THEIR BEHAVIOR ALREADY!!

Cuz i'm such a mama bear, I probably would have reposted that video over and over again with the names and faces right out front. No way would that kid (who punched him the face) be protected.

MOO

Mel

I feel the same way Mel... I would have been down at the bus stop having a word or two with the kids along with the parents of the kids, the school etc.....

Used to be when I was growing up, if a kid was being bullied, the parents found you (the bully) and scared the living bejesus out of you and 99 % of the time it worked, now a days you have to be worried about lawsuits from alot of mamby pamby thought ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back