861 users online (107 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

Ron Rugen has posted this on Twitter. Feb. 3 is the second day of the Nielsen Feb. sweeps.

ivanfoley: RT @KansasCityPI KMBC Channel 9 insider tells me Lisa Irwin's parents will appear on an episode of Dr. Phil to air on their station Feb 3

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post
    Ron Rugen has posted this on Twitter. Feb. 3 is the second day of the Nielsen Feb. sweeps.

ivanfoley: RT @KansasCityPI KMBC Channel 9 insider tells me Lisa Irwin's parents will appear on an episode of Dr. Phil to air on their station Feb 3
    They'll be interviewed on National TV by Dr. Phil...but can't be interviewed separately by LE?

I guess Dr. Phil will help lead them straight to Baby Lisa?

Interesting priorities!

By the way...will they get paid by being on Dr. Phil's show?

I don't see anything wrong with getting more eyes on the case. It didn't help Tina Porter though; was she paid to go on the show?

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

I just woke up from a nap and found this post by Rugen on my FB newsfeed. I let out an audible "woah" I was pretty shocked. I'm so glad they are speaking out in the media again. I could have asked for a better show than Dr.Phil, but I'm not really complaining. This will be very, very interesting.

There could be a promo for this sometime this week.

I never watch Dr. Phil but if Irwin & Bradley are on there I will be glued to the set!

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    I just woke up from a nap and found this post by Rugen on my FB newsfeed. I let out an audible "woah" I was pretty shocked. I'm so glad they are speaking out in the media again. I could have asked for a better show than Dr.Phil, but I'm not really complaining. This will be very, very interesting.

There could be a promo for this sometime this week.
    Yeah, I really hate Dr. Phil. (ok, I will admit I have never actually watched an entire episode of his show, but I have seen enough...) If this is true, however, I will probably watch it.

Maybe Dr. Phil can interview them separately on his show!!!! j/k sort of....

It's fine with me - keep em talking! Can't wait to tear the interview apart - LOL.

Mel

Great, I'm just thankful for the national attention this will bring to & for Lisa Irwin.

Here's what Tacopina says about the Dr. Phil appearance.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16593021/...ion-appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    It's fine with me - keep em talking! Can't wait to tear the interview apart - LOL.

Mel
    How sad to only watch it to tear it apart. Why watch at all if that is the only reason?

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    How sad to only watch it to tear it apart. Why watch at all if that is the only reason?
    I think Melanie meant more along the lines of analyzation?
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    That's why I question Joe Tacopina's apparent support of this interview. What's his motive? I have a feeling that JI/DB will have every word they say questioned. So is Joe really looking out for his clients, or for himself?

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThinker View Post
    I think Melanie meant more along the lines of analyzation?
    That could be what Mel's intentions are, but I'm sure that there will be plenty of people who will tear apart JI/DB personally and viciously after the interview. IMO.

ETA: It will probably start before the interview.

Yeah well as much as I would like.. Im just NOT gonna do it. This is why I have Websleuths!! Looking forward to everybodys views.

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast